Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [NEW RELEASE!] SWTOR Maestro Standard (SMS)

Hey EPvp, I'm here to proudly announce to the community the official release of SWTOR Maestro Standard, our premium PvE grinding bot for Star Wars: The Old Republic; I know EPvp members will like it a lot.

MMO Maestro Store -- NOW OPEN!

Full SMS Members forum permissions, including access to our SMS and Maestro protected content, will all be updated to your account 100% automatically. Download Link available in our SMS Downloads and Support forum.

Please see for a brief overview of SWTOR Maestro; for detailed usage information and features, please consult the manual:
SWTORMaestro.com/sms/manual.html

Pease post on this thread any generic concerns or questions you may have, and I'll address each and every one best I can. Specific support questions should be directed to our new forums, MMOMaestro.com/forums.

CURRENT PRICING
US$.99/1-Day Membership Subscription
US$7.95/31-Day Membership Subscription
US$19.95/93-Day Membership Subscription

Red Blade

P.S. If I don't get back to your post or PM immediately, please wait 6-12 hours before posting; temporary unresponsiveness simply means I'm busy, or, less likely, sleeping. :P

100% FREE until further notice.

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #2

Hi ! It seems to be a great job !
I think i'll test it (with windows7 64bit, french client)

But i just have a question, will your add a pvp bot ?
I explain, all the bot i've seen, also tried, like viper bot, are PvE bot, except Ares Bot,
I used Ares pvp's bot since the beta, but since 1.2 doesn't attack anymore for lot of people .. So damage, no medals, no war zone distinctions ^^

And lot of users seems to like the pvp bot because it's a good way for leveling, stuffing and good way to reach the 60 pvp rank ! So... Will you add a php bot ?

Old   #3

elite*gold: 1
Hey, please add a Backlink to elitepvpers on your Page or this thread will be closed.
Old   #4

I am sceptical about the times you claim it will take your bot to get the toon to level 42 - other than that you have peaked my interest.

The only other real concern I have is detection. Your site is very vague about that point.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 214
i have one simply question how i can get the bot xD
Old   #6

Hey Epvp, I apologize for the delay; the last 24-hours have been an SMS marathon for me, distilling the manual, addressing questions and concerns, and working with the team to fix some final technical kinks in SMS that were causing crashes in a couple of very specific circumstances. It should be all good now, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromer View Post
Hi ! It seems to be a great job !
I think i'll test it (with windows7 64bit, french client)

But i just have a question, will your add a pvp bot ?
I explain, all the bot i've seen, also tried, like viper bot, are PvE bot, except Ares Bot,
I used Ares pvp's bot since the beta, but since 1.2 doesn't attack anymore for lot of people .. So damage, no medals, no war zone distinctions ^^

And lot of users seems to like the pvp bot because it's a good way for leveling, stuffing and good way to reach the 60 pvp rank ! So... Will you add a php bot ?
Hey Cromer, thanks for the kind words.

1-I've sent you a PM with download instructions, and an "SMID" used to log in, which beings counting down from your first log in.

2-Great suggestion, and yes, as a matter of fact we are working on a PvP Warzone version (tenatively titled, "SMW"). My current "guess," would be a release date before the end of May. It's already being worked on as I write this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossaxxx View Post
Hey, please add a Backlink to elitepvpers on your Page or this thread will be closed.
Done. I added an section, and added this post to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtraMors View Post
I am sceptical about the times you claim it will take your bot to get the toon to level 42 - other than that you have peaked my interest.
Hey AtraMors, it's my fault for not making it clear since I used words instead of numbers to try and maintain the grammatical accuracy. Specifically, what I wrote initially (though now it's cleared up a bit), is that it takes seven days to get to level 43 (six days 1-40, one day 40-43). This is still shorter than what you suggest is the minimum time in your PM to me (8-9 days), and of course, times will vary for everyone, which I perhaps wasn't clear about.

In any case, any claims we make are substantiated best we can first before making them, though sometimes we may miss here or there. The important thing is it will never be intentional. I personally am a huge believer in transparency wherever possible, and will never try and "oversell" something I don't believe in. One of my main goals in creating the manual was making it honest: unbiased, factual, and accurate.

Due to your feedback in this area, I expanded on what I initially wrote, and created a subsection for it. Note the starred(*) points at the bottom of the section:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtraMors View Post
The only other real concern I have is detection. Your site is very vague about that point.
I agree, though I think "security" details at this stage of SWTOR can only be precise to a point, as SWTOR has not yet added a Warden-like feature, as mentioned in the page (somewhere, I know it's long).

In any case, I've elaborated on the security aspect, and added a section on it specifically:

Finally, I'll PM you a 24hr SMID and download link here in a second. Please give your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo2k4 View Post
i have one simply question how i can get the bot xD
I'll PM you a download link and 24hr SMID here in a sec.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Will u add SpaceBot Mission ?
Old   #8

is there any way to test it? and how do i download it?
Old   #9

Wow, pretty impressed with SWTORMaestro. I've tried most of the SWTOR bots that have been released (apart from mimic), and this is everything you expect out of a good grinding bot.

If you've used any of the chinese wow bots like wowmimic or aio, this is similar in many respects as far as the UI and feature set. It's still quite impressive however, as most other swtor bots at the moment feel like they were written in autoit.

After creating a path, I had the bot running quite well in a small grinding area. Skill config is advanced enough you can pretty much make use of all your class abilities, at least as a marauder that uses a rage system (which most basic bots don't support).

The bot can do more advanced things like gather, resummon your companion, heal on low companion health, sell, and repair (I didn't even realize the last two were features in the bot).

Some trouble I encountered
First, the Sith Marauder talent tree listed in config seems to be outdated, or different from the live game version.
The skill bar setup also showed two bars, while the default sith marauder config in the bot didn't seem to match up, and used skills on 4 bars. I ended up making my own config as was advised in the manual. This does seem like a quick fix to update the manual or the default bot config.

The other problem I ran into was getting the bot to target mobs properly, as it seemed to be ignoring them unless they attacked the player character directly. Definitely had passive unchecked and range set properly. I found that the culprit was the setting on the combat tab: "Use If Mob Count >=". If I set this above 1 the bot would not target enemies. I should note that I have my AoE skills currently set to only fire if mob count is > 1, so that could be related, but if so is a little unintuitive.

Some Other Thoughts
This may be planned already, but it would be nice to have a number of leveling profiles (2 or 3 included currently) with the bot download to make the advertised 1-43 in 7 days that much easier for a new customer to attain.

A little more information in the log would be helpful to make debugging problems easier.

Minor, but being able to update skills without having to add them and delete the old entry would be nice.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsincaat View Post
Wow, pretty impressed with SWTORMaestro. I've tried most of the SWTOR bots that have been released (apart from mimic), and this is everything you expect out of a good grinding bot.

If you've used any of the chinese wow bots like wowmimic or aio, this is similar in many respects as far as the UI and feature set. It's still quite impressive however, as most other swtor bots at the moment feel like they were written in autoit.

After creating a path, I had the bot running quite well in a small grinding area. Skill config is advanced enough you can pretty much make use of all your class abilities, at least as a marauder that uses a rage system (which most basic bots don't support).

The bot can do more advanced things like gather, resummon your companion, heal on low companion health, sell, and repair (I didn't even realize the last two were features in the bot).

First, the Sith Marauder talent tree listed in config seems to be outdated, or different from the live game version.
The skill bar setup also showed two bars, while the default sith marauder config in the bot didn't seem to match up, and used skills on 4 bars. I ended up making my own config as was advised in the manual. This does seem like a quick fix to update the manual or the default bot config.

The other problem I ran into was getting the bot to target mobs properly, as it seemed to be ignoring them unless they attacked the player character directly. Definitely had passive unchecked and range set properly. I found that the culprit was the setting on the combat tab: "Use If Mob Count >=". If I set this above 1 the bot would not target enemies. I should note that I have my AoE skills currently set to only fire if mob count is > 1, so that could be related, but if so is a little unintuitive.

Some Other Thoughts
This may be planned already, but it would be nice to have a number of leveling profiles (2 or 3 included currently) with the bot download to make the advertised 1-43 in 7 days that much easier for a new customer to attain.

A little more information in the log would be helpful to make debugging problems easier.

Minor, but being able to update skills without having to add them and delete the old entry would be nice.
Nice to see this feedback, i've used alot of shitty SWTOR bots. I'm really looking foward to test this one. How could you download it? Seems to be the only working page of swtormaestro is the Maual. I hit Purchase and there is a "404 Error" in the page.
Old   #11

do we have a multi session package ? and can we bot 2 account on 1 computer ?
Old   #12

i would like 2 buy and try the bot also!
Old   #13

Hey Epvp, I'm relieved I could get this posted before those I had handed out accounts to began posting that their SMIDs are not working.

As some of you know, today SWTOR updated to version 1.2.1. Like most (if not all) patches, this affected how SMS interacts with SWTOR. You'll be happy to know that within a few hours, we already had our SMS core (core.dll) updated to address this.

Luckily, Epvp allows me to edit my original post, and I'll be posting the download link for the updated version (SMS v1.1, core.dll v.1213) inside it shortly. I want to make sure those who already have valid SMIDs are the top priority, and immediately after I'll be able to personally address those who
have posted/PMed me.

--

Update 4/27 3:30pm (CEST):
Phew! *wipes brow* Now that the SMS core has been updated to v1213 to address the SWTOR 1.2.1 patch, the link has been posted in the OP (and all current users notified), and all PMs addressed, I can address each of these posts one-by-one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post
Will u add SpaceBot Mission ?
EDIT 4/27 6:53PM CEST
Based on this suggestion, we looked into it further. As it seems there are several free bots with space mission functionality, not to mention an advanced AI isn't necessarily required as most aspects of space missions are "fixed" (fixed course, speed, target, and so on), we likely will not be developing such a version.

Depending on user feedback and demand, we may at some point add this as a free feature of SMS, icing on the cake, if you will, however we currently have no plans to do so.

Things like PvP Warzones (SMW), and a smooth transition into the market for SMS, are at the top of our priority list atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
is there any way to test it? and how do i download it?
PM sent.

Quote:

Some Other Thoughts

PM sent., and thank you very much for your constructive feedback.

A couple of points:

1- I absolutely agree, some of the defaults are outdated and must be updated. As users can (and usually will choose to) make their own profiles, setups, and so forth, this isn't a "top" priority, but certainly a priority. And you're right, it should be a quick fix, it's just an issue of prioritizing a myriad of different quick fixes :P. Since you mentioned it, I'll do my best to get the Sith Marauder updated sooner rather than later (and then, eventually, the rest).

2- Your problems targeting mobs, I'll need to troubleshoot with you directly, including, if you're willing, possibly TeamViewer-ing into your system to see what specifically is happening.
a) I assume you're using a Marauder?
b) Use if Mob Count >= *only* affects skills set as "AoE" in the Skills tab. I don't know if this helps.
c) Under which circumstances and settings do skills target properly, and are they both AoE and non-AoE, or only one?

I probably didn't read your post right. If you could post more detailed specifics on settings, skills, and so on, possibly with screenshots wherever relevant, I can try and pinpoint the issue(s).

3- Leveling profiles are something on our priority list as well, and your mention of it has bumped it up for me personally. With this new release we're trying to settle into some kind of pace, not to mention all the other things we're juggling/developing, so all I can ask is to please be patient while we work on developments of this nature.

4- I agree, the log information provided right now is minimal, and more detailed logs are definitely in the works.

5-"Minor, but being able to update skills without having to add them and delete the old entry would be nice." Hitting "Save" up top after making updates should solve the issue :P
However, I can see how this is really confusing as it doesn't update in real time… I think, in addition to requiring a "Save" click, a real-time update in the Skills list to show your changes before you've clicked "Save" would clear up the confusion. We'll get this implemented soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
Nice to see this feedback, i've used alot of shitty SWTOR bots. I'm really looking foward to test this one. How could you download it? Seems to be the only working page of swtormaestro is the Maual. I hit Purchase and there is a "404 Error" in the page.
PM sent.

Thanks for the kind words, 379332. I hope it works okay for you, and feel free to provide feedback on your experience. In terms of payment, I've gotten several inquiries so far, especially about 1-Month and 3-Month SMIDs, so I thought I'd address this here:

Unfortunately, it's going to be some time until we can formally accept Payment. My "guess" is at least several days, and up to a week, or more, though I'm pushing to get it finished as soon as I possibly can. This is one of those "falls outside my locus of control" type scenarios, and as such, the interim solution is to Paypal us the payment, sent as a "Personal" payment.

I thought about it, and what I can do for the first two people who purchase at least one 1 -Month SMID ($14.95), AND the first two people who purchase at least one 3-Month SMID ($39.95, is to offer $5 and $10 back to each of them (four people total), respectively, once they get on this thread and let others know that their "Personal" payment transaction(s) all went smoothly.

If you are willing to do this, please PM me to confirm what it is you're purchasing, the total price, and I'll send you the email address to send it to. Eventually, once we get a successful "interim" system going for this transitional period that users deem trustworthy, I'll post the Paypal email address in the OP so people have a means of purchasing SMIDs directly. Then, simply calculate the cost, send it as a "Personal" payment to that address, and PM me your Paypal Transaction ID, and I'll get you hooked up immediately. Please check the original post in this thread periodically to see if I've posted the Paypal email address, or, if it hasn't been posted yet, message me if you're interested in being one of the "guinea pigs" to get them at a discounted rate :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post
do we have a multi session package ? and can we bot 2 account on 1 computer ?
PM sent. Yes, you can bot on two or more SWTOR clients simultaneously. As I mentioned in my message to you, right now our pricing is such so that each SMID is only valid for one instance of SWTOR. This may and could very well change in the future, depending on the market, and user demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knalknul View Post
i would like 2 buy and try the bot also!
PM sent.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Marauder and 1.21a update

Quote:

Some Other Thoughts

-----------
I found that this worked perfectly..for awhile. The pathing and looting were amazing. I did not setup any AOE skills and started from scratch vs. using the default settings provided. Range for most of the skills was 0-4 except the 1st skill that has the range of 10-30 which is your jump to target skill.
------------
So after locking up after running quite successful for awhile. I went back and re-initialized and logged back in. As the character is loading on the planet after being able to sucessfully choose my character from the character selection screen swtor encounters an error. Star Wars: The Old Republic has stopped working and only allows you close the program at this point.

I've tried not initializing the SMS or crashing leaving an initialized SMS running and loading the characters and I'm able to play but of course I'm not able to use SMS since it's not properly injected. I'm guessing this has something to do with the latest update. It's too coincidental otherwise. Let me know if you need launcherhooklogs sent.

Hopefully this helps. I was really looking forward to letting this play while I was at work today.
Old   #15

is it possible to run two bots/swtor(i know it isn't w/o virtual machine/another pc profile) in one computer?

Closed Thread