Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

Discussion on SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release! within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/27/2012, 14:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by netninja View Post
-----------
I found that this worked perfectly..for awhile. The pathing and looting were amazing. I did not setup any AOE skills and started from scratch vs. using the default settings provided. Range for most of the skills was 0-4 except the 1st skill that has the range of 10-30 which is your jump to target skill.
------------
So after locking up after running quite successful for awhile. I went back and re-initialized and logged back in. As the character is loading on the planet after being able to sucessfully choose my character from the character selection screen swtor encounters an error. Star Wars: The Old Republic has stopped working and only allows you close the program at this point.

I've tried not initializing the SMS or crashing leaving an initialized SMS running and loading the characters and I'm able to play but of course I'm not able to use SMS since it's not properly injected. I'm guessing this has something to do with the latest update. It's too coincidental otherwise. Let me know if you need launcherhooklogs sent.

Hopefully this helps. I was really looking forward to letting this play while I was at work today.
EDIT 4/27 3:35pm CEST:
SWTOR came out with a patch (v1.2.1) today; I made a post addressing this . Please let me know if the new version with the updated core doesn't your issue.

(If so, then it's something else and not the old SMS core you were using, and I'll PM you to troubleshoot directly.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
is it possible to run two bots/swtor(i know it isn't w/o virtual machine/another pc profile) in one computer?
Yes, it is! From a post above, which I may have edited after you posted this, "right now our pricing is such so that each SMID is only valid for one instance of SWTOR. This may and could very well change in the future, depending on the market, and user demand."
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 15:08   #17

checking the bot now it looks sweet! my question for now will there will be allot of pre created paths and profiles since im a very lazy person and i just wanna select a profile and paths and let the bot do the work... since i dont like recording my own stuff :P

i mean like a profile lets say for example a knight, with skills and everything on it and different paths from lvl 1-10, 10-15 and stuff like that?
Old 04/27/2012, 15:41   #18

I'm having a hard time trying to make the bot work, i can't see if i did something wrong, i'm testing with a lv 1 inquisitor (loaded 1-20 sith inq. config) made some configs on atack and paths, but the bot does nothing.
Old 04/27/2012, 15:59   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by knalknul View Post
checking the bot now it looks sweet! my question for now will there will be allot of pre created paths and profiles since im a very lazy person and i just wanna select a profile and paths and let the bot do the work... since i dont like recording my own stuff :P

i mean like a profile lets say for example a knight, with skills and everything on it and different paths from lvl 1-10, 10-15 and stuff like that?
Thanks for the feedback, knalknul. As I mentioned in an earlier post (probably edited after you posted this), this is a priority for us. When we get it implemented more fully, I can't say for sure; along with many other things, this is one of the main ones we're looking to address sooner than later.

Quote:
I'm having a hard time trying to make the bot work, i can't see if i did something wrong, i'm testing with a lv 1 inquisitor (loaded 1-20 sith inq. config) made some configs on atack and paths, but the bot does nothing.
Are you using the newest version, link in my OP?

Have you read the manual, in full? There are many nuggets in there, one of which may solve you problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 16:09   #20

Quote:
Are you using the newest version, link in my OP?

Have you read the manual, in full? There are many nuggets in there, one of which may solve you problem.
I'm using the version you just posted on the First Post.
I open the bot, login, initialize, press play, log on my toon.
I've set the skill option as the default now, i use ressurection path "korriban_backtown" patrol mode "loop patrol path" patrol path "korriban_patrol" back to town "korriban_backtown. those are the only things i've changed from the default config. (Back to town, grinding paths and Sell)
swtor window resize is needed?
tryed to download Library Files from the link on the manual. (seems not to be working)
Old 04/27/2012, 16:12   #21

Having read your article about security it surprises me that you have failed to notice that BW/EA have a system in place that detects the collection and movement of large mounts of credits. With the introduction of 1.2 nearly 90% of all credit farmers were wiped out, hence the 400% and more increase in the sale of credits on the open market. And since then it has become very difficult to work as a farmer and stay in business - this information comes from a source I have at EpicToon.

I am not saying your bot is unsafe, but you might not be aware of the new technology they put in place.

As for levelling a toon through to level 42 in six days I welcome the challenge since, as I pointed out, the fastest I have seen it done and done it myself is about 8 days.
Old 04/27/2012, 16:27   #22

Quote:
I'm using the version you just posted on the First Post.
I open the bot, login, initialize, press play, log on my toon.
I've set the skill option as the default now, i use ressurection path "korriban_backtown" patrol mode "loop patrol path" patrol path "korriban_patrol" back to town "korriban_backtown. those are the only things i've changed from the default config. (Back to town, grinding paths and Sell)
swtor window resize is needed?
tryed to download Library Files from the link on the manual. (seems not to be working)
You almost certainly have to make your own paths and adjust your settings. Please read the manual in full.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 16:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobots View Post
You almost certainly have to make your own paths and adjust your settings. Please read the manual in full.
I did tryed to record my own paths, but the bot frezes when i hit "stop"
Old 04/27/2012, 16:39   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtraMors View Post
Having read your article about security it surprises me that you have failed to notice that BW/EA have a system in place that detects the collection and movement of large mounts of credits. With the introduction of 1.2 nearly 90% of all credit farmers were wiped out, hence the 400% and more increase in the sale of credits on the open market. And since then it has become very difficult to work as a farmer and stay in business - this information comes from a source I have at EpicToon.

I am not saying your bot is unsafe, but you might not be aware of the new they put technology in place.

As for levelling a toon through to level 42 in six days I welcome the challenge since, as I pointed out, the fastest I have seen it done and done it myself is about 8 days.
You're right, I wasn't aware there was a specific "technology" they implemented, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. We're aware of the recent attacks on credit farming, as our hand is right on the heartbeat of those markets.

I believe it's strongly implied (in several places, actually) at our manual.html page, that movements of large amount of credits is a huge factor in bans, regardless of the technical system they're using to monitor it. The principle is still the same: movement of large amounts of credits is dangerous.

As I've mentioned, what I wrote and have been writing is not six days, but seven days, for 1-43, however this is of course a highly variable number that will vary with the individual. Furthermore, these numbers we get are from leveling professionals who do this nonstop, and results will vary. If I implied anywhere that it was a one-click ride to 43ville, please tell me where, and I'll be sure to change the wording, because I honestly strive to make the instruction materials as honest as possible.

I look forward to your feedback and how we can make things better

Quote:
I did tryed to record my own paths, but the bot frezes when i hit "stop"
You're making me consider creating a multiple choice test for the manual

Please, read the manual. I'm using it fine now, so it's highly unlikely it's SMS itself, and rather some settings or something you neglected to account for in SWTOR itself, such as your location, and so on.

Read the manual in full, please. Based on what you're saying, I don't think you have yet. It's a good manual, full of surprises and twists, suspense, drama, and even a clandestine Marauder/Smuggler love affair towards the end.

Please let me know if this doesn't address the issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 16:56   #25

Guess i'll have to read (not in a lazy way) now. LOL
Old 04/27/2012, 18:47   #26

Quote:
Guess i'll have to read (not in a lazy way) now. LOL
I don't know if you setup the seed skill or not, but I had some problems before I did that.
Old 04/27/2012, 19:36   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsincaat View Post
I don't know if you setup the seed skill or not, but I had some problems before I did that.
I didn't, but eventho my bot frezes on the path recording.(when i hit stop recording)
but still i didn't have time to read the manual.
I can't download Library Files, i think thats why the bot is crashing once i hit STOP on path recording.
Old 04/27/2012, 20:11   #28

Quote:
I didn't, but eventho my bot frezes on the path recording.(when i hit stop recording)
but still i didn't have time to read the manual.
When I first joined this site, I wondered why Epvp had the option of inserting an angry smiley face waving a manual-like book and a "RTFM!" text bubble, . It seemed a bit out of place amongst all the other little happy smiley face people.

*gets it now*

Ha just playing dude, I know the thing is really freakin long. Sometimes I can be a bit verbose, and I'll see if I can distill it a bit. I just want it to be as clear and up-to-date as possible, to save as many people as possible unnecessary headache.

But seriously, read the manual. If you don't I'm going to karate chop you into oblivion and you'll be begging sweet mercy for the opportunity to sit in the comfort of your chair and read such a heart-wrenching manual.

I'm just kidding. Sort of.
Old 04/27/2012, 20:15   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobots View Post
When I first joined this site, I wondered why Epvp had the option of inserting an angry smiley face waving a manual-like book and a "RTFM!" text bubble, . It seemed a bit out of place amongst all the other little happy smiley face people.

*gets it now*

Ha just playing dude, I know the thing is really freakin long. Sometimes I can be a bit verbose, and I'll see if I can distill it a bit. I just want it to be as clear and up-to-date as possible, to save as many people as possible unnecessary headache.

But seriously, read the manual. If you don't I'm going to karate chop you into oblivion and you'll be begging sweet mercy for the opportunity to sit in the comfort of your chair and read such a heart-wrenching manual.

I'm just kidding. Sort of.
I will dude relax, i'm now worried about my pvp dailys on my 50's being raped as a rep. player (like usual) thats why i still didn't read it, and didn't tryed again. chill.
but you still gotta fix the Library link. its broken
Old 04/27/2012, 20:40   #30

Quote:
I will dude relax, i'm now worried about my pvp dailys on my 50's being raped as a rep. player (like usual) thats why i still didn't read it, and didn't tryed again. chill.
but you still gotta fix the Library link. its broken
Ha, no prob :P

Actually, I don't think the Library is the issue, since that was a support file we used internally, and hasn't been useful in some time. I just hadn't edited it out yet, so my apologies. Please check out the updated version of ; basically, as long as you have .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and above, which is freeware and can be easily found online (there's also a link at the link I just provided), you're fine and there should't be an issue.

If we can't get it working -- after you've read the manual -- I'd be more than happy to Teamviewer into your system to try and troubleshoot it.
Closed Thread