Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

Discussion on SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release! within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/27/2012, 22:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobots View Post
Ha, no prob :P

Actually, I don't think the Library is the issue, since that was a support file we used internally, and hasn't been useful in some time. I just hadn't edited it out yet, so my apologies. Please check out the updated version of ; basically, as long as you have .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and above, which is freeware and can be easily found online (there's also a link at the link I just provided), you're fine and there should't be an issue.

If we can't get it working -- after you've read the manual -- I'd be more than happy to Teamviewer into your system to try and troubleshoot it.
I've read the manual until the "HOW TO RECORD PATHS"(I will finish reading all the manual ) and than i tryed to record my own path (starting from the NPC VENDOR, to my griding spot)
"start capture" walk walk walk, found my spot "stop" and than my bot freezes.
Old 04/27/2012, 23:18   #32

You should probably be using SWTOR in windowed mode. Does the same problem happen if you do?
Are you logged into Windows with an "Administrator"-level account?

The main thing is that your XYZ coordinates should be being recorded in real time. It should be like this, "Start Capture" -> move your character in-game -> as you're moving, your coordinates are being recorded in real time and you see values for XYZ showing up and being added every second or two in Maestro. The freeze isn't happening because you hit "Stop," it's happening because for some reason your coordinates aren't being recorded in the first place.

Honestly, read the manual. There must be something in it you're missing. I'm more than willing to help you troubleshoot, and it's just going to consist of me asking you, one by one, questions that will have been previously addressed in the manual somewhere.

Unless you want to download , open it, and PM me the ID/password?
Old 04/28/2012, 00:05   #33

Quote:
That sounds like a good idea and you should consider it - it seems that you might have a problem you cannot explain correctly or it is one that isn't obvious to you but might be visible to the programmer. JM2C
Old 04/28/2012, 00:23   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtraMors View Post
That sounds like a good idea and you should consider it - it seems that you might have a problem you cannot explain correctly or it is one that isn't obvious to you but might be visible to the programmer. JM2C
I should point out here I'm not the programmer; there's a programming/development team, all of whom I work closely with though, so I imagine I would still be able to pinpoint the problem.

Or there's, y'know, curling up by the fire with a hot cup of tea and a good manual.
Old 04/28/2012, 01:14   #35

Quote:
You should probably be using SWTOR in windowed mode. Does the same problem happen if you do?
Are you logged into Windows with an "Administrator"-level account?

The main thing is that your XYZ coordinates should be being recorded in real time. It should be like this, "Start Capture" -> move your character in-game -> as you're moving, your coordinates are being recorded in real time and you see values for XYZ showing up and being added every second or two in Maestro. The freeze isn't happening because you hit "Stop," it's happening because for some reason your coordinates aren't being recorded in the first place.

Honestly, read the manual. There must be something in it you're missing. I'm more than willing to help you troubleshoot, and it's just going to consist of me asking you, one by one, questions that will have been previously addressed in the manual somewhere.

Yes, since there only one profile on my PC, I'm the ADM and yes I'm running the game in Fullscreen(win), I'll test (fullscreen) now to see if it works.
EDIT: Neither fullscreen/fullscreen(win)/Win. Worked ;/
Old 04/28/2012, 10:55   #36

elite*gold: 13
Just a small review:

After some problems at the beginning (the bot was always running on his patrol and not targeting nor attacking something), don't know what i changed but now it's running perfect: running, attacking, killing, looting

Next thing is, the Bot dosn't recognizes buffs, i was setting up a new profile for my lv50 shadow and he should attack with "clairvoyant strike" to get the "circling shadows buff", then attack with "project". he is attacking with the strike but never launches the other one. same goes for "exit strategie buff" and "force breach".
When im setting the attacks without the buff names, it works

Also i would like to know how can i use a specific attack for the beginning, for example: My toon should run to the mob while stealthed (allready working so far), but then it should start the fight with "spinning kick" (not working, its even on the first place in the config)
Old 04/28/2012, 11:02   #37

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

on SWTORMaestro.com ????

where can I get an acc
Old 04/28/2012, 11:59   #38

Experiences and requests:

I've had alot of fun testing SMS as it seems to be the most complete PVE experience out there.

First let me say that I started out with creating the paths and everything else from scratch as marauder had not been fleshed out yet. All of my testing was on Dromund Kaas as I was leveling a toon from 10-16. I had 3 different paths setup along the way.

Skills- After a bit of tweaking this worked perfectly. Including being able to break free from holds, and some misc buffs. The order and making sure the times are set appropriately matter alot.

Pathing - I *always* did Loop Patrol Path even though I my path was almost a complete O. I'm amazed how you can start and stop it along the path and it seems to pickup where it left off. Nice job. I always started off creating the Back to Town Path and Ressurection Path (both the same). I started plotting these paths and stopped at the beginning of my grinding path. In the areas I did my paths there were enough mobs along it that I was being attacked as I went. I knew the full path I wanted so I just ran like hell and like the mobs try to attack as they may. I died once along the path pressed stop, called the medical droid, and healed and started running again until the path was completed.

Sellling - This also worked flawlessly. And super quick. I always hated the right-click mambo when selling a bunch of items by hand.

Requests -
1) Make it so you can load up SMS after you have loaded up swtor and selected your character. It's extremely frustrating and dangerous if you crash out of SMS to run back to a safe spot, quit, and then load up SMS, pair it with the launcher, play, select the character, wait, then go back to playing. Perhaps this isn't possible because of the way you're trying to avoid detection? It sure would save a bunch of time though.

2) Future future release making another path back to a trainer would be nice. I know that you plan on providing speeder support down the road. This could be a nice training. I don't know about everyone else I always grab every new skill I can when I level. It just increases the amount of damage I'm doing for the next run.

3) A place to post paths/setups would be nice. I know that for the space bots they've been posting them here directly. It could speed up the adoption process if there were bunches of pre-built paths.

Just my 2cents. I love what you're doing with it. Oh and I sent you a PM for another 24h code. Thanks!
Old 04/29/2012, 01:34   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
Yes, since there only one profile on my PC, I'm the ADM and yes I'm running the game in Fullscreen(win), I'll test (fullscreen) now to see if it works.
EDIT: Neither fullscreen/fullscreen(win)/Win. Worked ;/
Update to those following: I've TVed into his system and know the basic problem, and will need to do so once more tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonsteer View Post
Just a small review:

After some problems at the beginning (the bot was always running on his patrol and not targeting nor attacking something), don't know what i changed but now it's running perfect: running, attacking, killing, looting

Next thing is, the Bot dosn't recognizes buffs, i was setting up a new profile for my lv50 shadow and he should attack with "clairvoyant strike" to get the "circling shadows buff", then attack with "project". he is attacking with the strike but never launches the other one. same goes for "exit strategie buff" and "force breach".
When im setting the attacks without the buff names, it works

Also i would like to know how can i use a specific attack for the beginning, for example: My toon should run to the mob while stealthed (allready working so far), but then it should start the fight with "spinning kick" (not working, its even on the first place in the config)
Glad to hear it's running perfectly now, and thanks for the nice words.

In terms of Buff recognition, I need to know what your setups are. Did you read the manual in full, especially about skills? It sounds like your "I have buff" settings might need to be tweaked; namely, "project"s skill setup in Config/Skills needs to have the required buffs.

Would you like another key to try and troubleshoot this? If so, would you mind if we scheduled a time for me to Teamviewer into your system, at least if you try it and it still doesn't work?

In terms of specific attacks in the beginning, please see here () which I recently updated. The first couple of paragraphs are especially relevant to what you're describing.

Finally, as mentioned in this post (above), please check this (), which I recently updated. If you're using any of the pre-installed Config files in what will soon be the old version, you will run into problems. All Config files, skill setups and talent trees are a matter of preference; as such, we can only give guides, not provide anything universal, as it would be like providing the "best tasting steak" to everyone; it'll vary, and is thus impossible to achieve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluematrix View Post
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

on SWTORMaestro.com ????

where can I get an acc
I updated the OP here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by netninja View Post
Experiences and requests:

I've had alot of fun testing SMS as it seems to be the most complete PVE experience out there.

First let me say that I started out with creating the paths and everything else from scratch as marauder had not been fleshed out yet. All of my testing was on Dromund Kaas as I was leveling a toon from 10-16. I had 3 different paths setup along the way.

Skills- After a bit of tweaking this worked perfectly. Including being able to break free from holds, and some misc buffs. The order and making sure the times are set appropriately matter alot.

Pathing - I *always* did Loop Patrol Path even though I my path was almost a complete O. I'm amazed how you can start and stop it along the path and it seems to pickup where it left off. Nice job. I always started off creating the Back to Town Path and Ressurection Path (both the same). I started plotting these paths and stopped at the beginning of my grinding path. In the areas I did my paths there were enough mobs along it that I was being attacked as I went. I knew the full path I wanted so I just ran like hell and like the mobs try to attack as they may. I died once along the path pressed stop, called the medical droid, and healed and started running again until the path was completed.

Sellling - This also worked flawlessly. And super quick. I always hated the right-click mambo when selling a bunch of items by hand.

Requests -
1) Make it so you can load up SMS after you have loaded up swtor and selected your character. It's extremely frustrating and dangerous if you crash out of SMS to run back to a safe spot, quit, and then load up SMS, pair it with the launcher, play, select the character, wait, then go back to playing. Perhaps this isn't possible because of the way you're trying to avoid detection? It sure would save a bunch of time though.

2) Future future release making another path back to a trainer would be nice. I know that you plan on providing speeder support down the road. This could be a nice training. I don't know about everyone else I always grab every new skill I can when I level. It just increases the amount of damage I'm doing for the next run.

3) A place to post paths/setups would be nice. I know that for the space bots they've been posting them here directly. It could speed up the adoption process if there were bunches of pre-built paths.

Just my 2cents. I love what you're doing with it. Oh and I sent you a PM for another 24h code. Thanks!

PM sent.

Thanks for the kind words, Netninja, I really personally appreciate it, especially during this stressful launch phase. Your feedback is also really, really helpful. I'll address each one:

1- I'm confused. If SMS crashes for some reason (though this would be a separate issue we would need to address!), why would it be dangerous, and why would one need to run back to a "safe" spot before quitting the SWTOR client? For me, when SMS has crashed, I simply "X" SWTOR -> Open SMS -> Open the SWTOR launcher -> Initialize both -> Play … why does this seem unsafe?

2- I think this is a very good suggestion, and may seem reasonable to implement, though a tad more difficult in practice. Since trainers are located in tons of different places, and grinding profiles by definition are customized, it would require a significant amount of automation. I believe we would probably look to add speeder support first -- thanks for reading the manual btw -- just like you said. This would be a more all-encompassing, worthwhile first feature. If this were implemented, automatic training might be a good step after. At this point, we're flooded with so many other development-type stuff that we want to really get those down pat and hammer out all the kinks before moving on. Better to do a few things exceptionally than many averagely, imo.

3- Yep, once we get our forum up at SWTORMaestro.com, that'll be the place. I plan on doing my best to foster a community that uses the forum as a place to exchange all sorts of ideas; paths, setups, tips and tricks, and so on, and from the great feedback thus far it seems like that'll definitely happen!
Old 04/29/2012, 01:55   #40

Quote:
Glad to hear it's running perfectly now, and thanks for the nice words.

In terms of Buff recognition, I need to know what your setups are. Did you read the manual in full, especially about skills? It sounds like your "I have buff" settings might need to be tweaked; namely, "project"s skill setup in Config/Skills needs to have the required buffs.

Would you like another key to try and troubleshoot this? If so, would you mind if we scheduled a time for me to Teamviewer into your system, at least if you try it and it still doesn't work?

In terms of specific attacks in the beginning, please see here () which I recently updated. The first couple of paragraphs are especially relevant to what you're describing.

Finally, as mentioned in this post (above), please check this (), which I recently updated. If you're using any of the pre-installed Config files in what will soon be the old version, you will run into problems. All Config files, skill setups and talent trees are a matter of preference; as such, we can only give guides, not provide anything universal, as it would be like providing the "best tasting steak" to everyone; it'll vary, and is thus impossible to achieve.
I made my own profile from scratch, used english buffnames for the english client and german names for the german client, doesn't work at all. even used english names for the german client and german for english but as before it was not working.

And yub, if you can provide another key i can test it a bit more.
Old 04/29/2012, 01:55   #41

Its great to see that Maestro Team is working hard to the improvement of the Bot.
I'm really glad you treat all your future customers well, I have received a nice treatment when i was TV'ed today, and they'r really looking foward to fix the problems I'm having with the bot.
Thanks again for all the support.
Old 04/29/2012, 02:59   #42

Quote:
I made my own profile from scratch, used english buffnames for the english client and german names for the german client, doesn't work at all. even used english names for the german client and german for english but as before it was not working.

And yub, if you can provide another key i can test it a bit more.
Weird, I haven't set maestro to detect buffs for combat skills, but it's definitely working for self buffs for me. The only case where I ran into trouble was when I accidentally set it to check buffs on my target instead of myself.
Old 04/29/2012, 09:50   #43

Yub, its working for my "Stealth" as well, he only use it when im not stealthed, but i have problems with the combat buffs.
Old 04/29/2012, 11:54   #44

Quote:
Yub, its working for my "Stealth" as well, he only use it when im not stealthed, but i have problems with the combat buffs.
Hey Moonsteer, I'll PM you another 24hr SMID here in a sec. Can you please take some screenshots of your settings (Abilities tab (and screenshots of your settings for individual skills you've set in the list, especially the ones you're having difficult with), Combat tab), and, making sure to delete all identifying information like Character name, etc, in-game character quickbar setups and talent trees), then post them in this thread or PM them to me?

Also, another option is Teamviewer. Today I'll be available from now (noon CEST) for at least another 6-8 hours. If you're available any time during the next few hours, and you can set up Teamviewer (), and PM me the ID/Password, I can TV into your system and try and see what's going on directly. Up to you.
Old 04/29/2012, 15:15   #45

Hello im interested in testing and reviewing and possibly buying after release
Closed Thread