Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Discussion on [Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player) within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 05/04/2012, 20:55   #796

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeO View Post
habt ihr inmoment auch Probleme seit patch das das Game einfach zu geht oder im Ladescreen hängt oder ein schwarzen bildschirm habt?

jup...bei mir bleibt er meistens bei 20% im ladebildschirm hängen...auf 3 verschiedenen rechnern, mit 3 verschiedenen accounts...keine ahnung warum!! :-/
Old 05/05/2012, 14:14   #797

elite*gold: 13
Hat jemand das ganze schon mal auf einer VM zum laufen bekommen ??? Bei mir stimmt dann das Timing von AutoIt nicht mehr so ganz.

LG
Old 05/06/2012, 00:18   #798

yeah the issue was my UI. I got that back to default and it works fine now. Having issues making timer images tho. Ill follow the video and it doesnt seem to respond
Old 05/06/2012, 13:24   #799

elite*gold: 340
Bei mir attackiert er nicht ordentlich. Er erkennt den gegner nicht richtig. Woran kann das liegen?
Old 05/06/2012, 21:42   #800

when will timer sync be working correctly again? on most missions is just sits there waiting to find the default time (not a custom created one) for 40000ms, and never finds it, which is weird because it should pass the time before that. Im wondering if maybe Bioware moved the timer a bit, so that the pixels aren't matching up... and even with making a new image of the timer wont do anything because there isnt a place to put in the coordinates to make sure thats where its looking. philz could you look into that please.
Old 05/07/2012, 08:03   #801

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud View Post
when will timer sync be working correctly again? on most missions is just sits there waiting to find the default time (not a custom created one) for 40000ms, and never finds it, which is weird because it should pass the time before that. Im wondering if maybe Bioware moved the timer a bit, so that the pixels aren't matching up... and even with making a new image of the timer wont do anything because there isnt a place to put in the coordinates to make sure thats where its looking. philz could you look into that please.
There are multiple timers now and the distance between the numbers varies by 1 pixels width, wich is enough to throw the bot off.
Old 05/07/2012, 14:58   #802

elite*gold: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mønty View Post
jup...bei mir bleibt er meistens bei 20% im ladebildschirm hängen...auf 3 verschiedenen rechnern, mit 3 verschiedenen accounts...keine ahnung warum!! :-/
War bei mir die Tage auch. Hab aber den Bot jetzt 8 Stunden am stück laufen und es kommt nicht mehr. Ich denke Das es ein Fehler von Bioware war.
Old 05/08/2012, 22:15   #803

new patch!
from the looks of it, nothing changed.
but hey, its bioware, so it might have been ninja patched or something.
tell me if something changed.

and yes ive been 'inactive' recently, but that does not mean im not around - im simply VERY VERY busy with my thesis for uni which takes priority

i will however get a new version up hopefully before this week is through. just sayin'.

and PLEASE for the love of all things, remember that I DONT SPEAK GERMAN. OR FRENCH. please stop emailing/pming me in those languages. seriously. youre better off posting in this thread and waiting for a bilingual speaker to reply. of course, if you cant speak english, you probably cant even read this, so yeah. i dunno. whatever.
Old 05/09/2012, 00:55   #804

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
...if you cant speak english, you probably cant even read this, so yeah. i dunno. whatever.
lollerskates
Old 05/09/2012, 11:33   #805

Hey Guys,

Bots seems to be doing some funky stuff. It resizes my windows (In which was already set at 800x600 with Very low settings) jumps me out of the chairs, clicks on the chair to log the map and then goes:

"Waiting for Galaxy Map..... no seat?"

Tried everything I have read from the 81 pages I have looked through but no luck. Anyone else know how to over come this?

Settings:

Tried Aero / Default (no custom has Debugger is bugged)
Using English Client
Default UI
Using 50x3 (with no prior installation or files just fresh from the .rar just incase)

Any ideas would be hopefully.

*Edit*
Looks like it may have been caused by having FPS showing (So it was 'blocking' the ship icon) but I have turned that off and now it just starts the bot with "Looking for Worldmap" ;/
Old 05/09/2012, 13:41   #806

Muss ich die letzten lvl 40 44 48 kaufen oder gibt es da ne andere möglichkeit ?
Lucky speace bot Fail bei mir schon nach 1 ner minute .
Old 05/09/2012, 15:07   #807

Aktuell musst du es kaufen. Gibt keinen Funktionierenden Crack etc.

Wobei ich auch noch nicht daran glaube, das die Premium Version gut läuft für die MIssionen ab 44. Der 5.2x hat bei mir nicht gut funktioniert. Mission Aetan Lvl. 44. Zum Beispiel hatte 0 WIns und 66 Niederlagen. Bei Full Epic Equip
Old 05/09/2012, 18:06   #808

Quote:
Wobei ich auch noch nicht daran glaube, das die Premium Version gut läuft für die MIssionen ab 44. Der 5.2x hat bei mir nicht gut funktioniert. Mission Aetan Lvl. 44. Zum Beispiel hatte 0 WIns und 66 Niederlagen. Bei Full Epic Equip
um mal hier eine lanze für den bot zu brechen, mit nem guten record läuft gerade die aeten bei mir besonders gut sprich 90/0 inklusive bonus. hab damit in zwei nächten von 44 auf 50 hoch und rund 1,5mio credits...
Old 05/09/2012, 19:24   #809

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyreco View Post
Aktuell musst du es kaufen. Gibt keinen Funktionierenden Crack etc.

Level 44 Mission funzt zumindest auf Seiten des Imperiums super.
Old 05/09/2012, 20:28   #810

I'm having this issue where the bot gets stuck on a loading screen after roughly 40-45 wins.

This is on the Clouds of Vonduru mission, which used to work fine before the patch on 5-8-2012.

Anyone has a fix/solution? Would be appreciated. Kinda sad to see only 40 wins when I should have roughly 250 in the time period I've been botting.