Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #946

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
****! Same. Banned for a week. Oh well, was fun while it lasted. My guess is this last round of patches had some detection in it. I might try to figure out what they are looking for but meh...

In case anyone wanted to see what a banned message looks like.

We are contacting you regarding your account for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We wish to notify you that you have carried out a serious violation of our Terms of Service and upon a full investigation of your account we have determined that your character has carried out the following violation:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play.

Due to the severity of this Terms of Service violation, we have suspended your account effective immediately for one week (168 hours). Please be aware that further breaches of our terms will amount to further action on your account up to, and including, account closure.
Idiots!
They blew it up!!!
**** them!!!
**** them all to Hell!!!

Old   #947

OK. They do not have any detection. They are banning accounts based off of characteristics they see in the account. Logged on for X number of hours, /played is high, playing in space for a long period of time, lots of money in bank. Several people I know have not been banned, so it isn't simple detection.

RiderMedic can you confirm if some of those above characteristics would apply to your account?

Old   #948

Indeed they do. Guess I'll be doing missions in smaller time frames. 8-/
Old   #949

elite*gold: 98
They have an "Hackshield" and it is very good.

They detect memory based bots very fast. Additionaly they check as jgoines said for bot characteristics.

Old   #950

It work, problem?
Old   #951

is this working currently?
Old   #952

Yes
Old   #953

elite*gold: 98
I thought the offsets were outdated?
Old   #954

It's all working fine for me.
Old   #955

Anyone having an issue since the patch? Was working fine for me yesterday, but now it will not find the galaxy map...
Old   #956

I noticed that issue as well. Was looking at the source code to see if I could figure it out. But if it isn't solved by the weekend, I am going to have my brother fix it as he is far better at coding than I am.
Old   #957

You need to recapture the SHIP word in the button on the bottom left of the galaxy map. You will also need to recapture the ACCEPT at the end of the mission. Once I did this, it would complete missions, however, it seemed the break the crew botting portion. It would not click ACCEPT on the rewards and would fill up with pendings.

Edit #1: I didn't replace the ACCEPT in the crew folder, I will try that to get it to accept rewards.

Edit #2: After replacing the ACCEPT in imgCREW with the one I saved for imagesEN, the crewbot started working correctly.
Old   #958

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjadriver02 View Post
You need to recapture the SHIP word in the button on the bottom left of the galaxy map. You will also need to recapture the ACCEPT at the end of the mission. Once I did this, it would complete missions, however, it seemed the break the crew botting portion. It would not click ACCEPT on the rewards and would fill up with pendings.

Edit #1: I didn't replace the ACCEPT in the crew folder, I will try that to get it to accept rewards.

Edit #2: After replacing the ACCEPT in imgCREW with the one I saved for imagesEN, the crewbot started working correctly.

Any chance you can post those images?

I've tried it myself, but I must be doing it wrong as I can't get it to go past the Galaxy Map, it hangs and the program says No Seat.

It'd be appreciated if you could post the images so I can give it a shot.

Thanks.
Old   #959

Same here. Gave it a shot but I can't seem to get them right either, and just won't work. Would really appreciate it if someone could upload working ones (someone did at "someplace else", but can't download the attachments, or even post to the thread, there. Stupid.)
Old   #960

Also having trouble with recapturing the image. I take the screenshot, crop the word ship and replace the image in the folder but I must be missing something. Just won't find the image...