Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #781

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have a fix for the issue with having to have th imagesEN folder open to find the seat, map, an missions? I am using 5.0x3 an windows 7 classic. At the end of a successful mission the bot try's to click the accept in the image folder instead of the accept on the screen

Old   #782

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Em1 View Post
Does anyone have a fix for the issue with having to have th imagesEN folder open to find the seat, map, an missions? I am using 5.0x3 an windows 7 classic. At the end of a successful mission the bot try's to click the accept in the image folder instead of the accept on the screen
Easy fix...close the folder

Old   #783

If I close the folder then the bot doesnt find the seat, map or mission. I said that in my original post. So I have to have the folder open at all times in order to bot.
Old   #784

Is this detectable?

Old   #785

whats causing line 6426 error? anyone have a fix?
Old   #786

v5.0x3
- Fixed Timer sync crashing on mission start
- Added standalone UntzCrewBot
Old   #787

Die Missionen die Inklusive sind, bei mir so gut wie gar nicht mehr Funktionieren, Recorde ich meine Missionen mitlerweile selber. Nun ist es so, das ich zum Beispiel Aetan mit Ausrütung Grad 5 Epic inkl. Energieumwandler etc. beim Selber fliegen locker abschließe. Ich habe noch Halb volles Schild und ca. 60 % Energie. Nun lasse ich den Bot die Mission fliegen welche ich aufgenommen habe, aber er verliert ständig. Gibt es dazu eine erklärung ?
Old   #788

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyreco View Post
Die Missionen die Inklusive sind, bei mir so gut wie gar nicht mehr Funktionieren, Recorde ich meine Missionen mitlerweile selber. Nun ist es so, das ich zum Beispiel Aetan mit Ausrütung Grad 5 Epic inkl. Energieumwandler etc. beim Selber fliegen locker abschließe. Ich habe noch Halb volles Schild und ca. 60 % Energie. Nun lasse ich den Bot die Mission fliegen welche ich aufgenommen habe, aber er verliert ständig. Gibt es dazu eine erklärung ?
Das ist bei mir genauso. Auch die mitgelieferten Missionen haben nur eine 50% Erfolgsrate. Wenn ich mir Missionen selber erstelle, laufen die auch nur 50 / 50. Ich denke BW hat ein Zufallsgenerator für das Timing eingebaut . Wobei ich sagen muss, dass dies nur bei Missionen ab Level 40 vorkommt.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #789

Quote:
If I close the folder then the bot doesnt find the seat, map or mission. I said that in my original post. So I have to have the folder open at all times in order to bot.

lol, it's finding the images only BECAUSE you have the folder open....which is not a good thing. Start the bot and the deatcheck in administrator mode and close the folder. Then just make sure you have your character in the right place on your ship(in the captains chair) and you should be fine.
Old   #790

It still doesn't move the cursor until I open the folder. I open everything in administrator mode and I'm try both standing and sitting the the chair. I know it's the right spot. I even got rid of every untzbot file I have an redownloaded 5.0v3 an I still can't get it to work without the folder open. I have tried running windows theme in classic, basic and an aero theme and still. Nothing. I am completely lost.
Old   #791

Gibt es eine möglichkeit das man den Bot im hintergrund laufen läst so das man die Maus benutzten kann und die Tasten x q e nutzen kann??
Old   #792

Quote:
It still doesn't move the cursor until I open the folder. I open everything in administrator mode and I'm try both standing and sitting the the chair. I know it's the right spot. I even got rid of every untzbot file I have an redownloaded 5.0v3 an I still can't get it to work without the folder open. I have tried running windows theme in classic, basic and an aero theme and still. Nothing. I am completely lost.
I'm sorry to laugh at your misfortune but this is pretty funny to me and others. I think once you figure out what is wrong you will laugh too. I hope you will laugh too.

When running the bot you should only have the bot's root folder open, UntzBot50x3 (if any folder). I actually run my bot via Shortcuts and put "Run as Administrator" as an option in the shortcut. In any case you should not, do not want ANY of the images folders open [period]. The bot looks for images such as "Accept" "Failed Mission" etc. Do not have the images folder open!
Old   #793

@thephilz:
first: thanks for this amazing bot. it really is great.
i read in a earlier posting that it is possible to manually add the command für emp. how can i do this for the electronic warfare pod and perhaps for changing the power conversion module from lasers to shields and back again?
thanks in advance for your help
Old   #794

Quote:
Oh, also make sure you UI is set to default or it won't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enblunt View Post
@thephilz:
first: thanks for this amazing bot. it really is great.
i read in a earlier posting that it is possible to manually add the command für emp. how can i do this for the electronic warfare pod and perhaps for changing the power conversion module from lasers to shields and back again?
thanks in advance for your help
If you just do your own recording then it will record all the key presses for the 1234 keys so you don't have to manually add anything. It will just do exactly what you did when you did the recording.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #795

Anyone been banned for this bot?