Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #826

elite*gold: 0
I also have this issue. It seems to either get stuck on a loading screen for me around 20-30 games completed. No one in my guild has found a way to get around this either. It seems like the new patch has made it so you have to walk around or do something else rather than chain run space missions. I also find that if I stop the bot when I get home that when deathcheck auto exits the game will crash. Bioware seems to be putting up a good fight with untzbot...hopefully phiz can find an answer.

Old   #827

I am also getting this problem ;/ Only got 3 wins over night before the game got stuck on 'loading' screen ;/. Just tried it now and half way through 4th mission kicked me to desktop ;/.

Old   #828

I occasionally have this issue, but its usually only nights they push a patch.

I am still having some sync issues with x3, I can use the same recording on both, and x3 will have a 25-30% more loss to win ratio than 50x did. But i can put those files from x3 into x and the will be more like a 95% efficiency rate. not sure what is causing this, if my pc just doesn't like x3 or what.

Thanks for all you have done with this bot. It is outstanding.
Old   #829

Seems to be a 'bug' reported it as per will keep you updated :P

Old   #830

ThePhilz,
I have no problems using it. These 5.03x version is more solid than ever. IF my wish is too much do you plan to have a PVP bot in the near future? The other PVP bots don't work....After several version, I finally can relax and spend real world time. More power to ThePhilz
Old   #831

ich benutze time sync ,und bei mir gehen alle missionen die ich selbst gemacht habe gut
wichtig ist das wesentliche zu machen und auf bonus zu verzichten !!!

kraftmodul einsetzten u.s.w

habe in 2 tagen 5 level geschaft nun lvl 50 und 2,4 mil. credits
48 std. nonstop

klar schaft er auch mal eine mission nicht ,das macht aber nicht´s da ich ihn ja eh immer laufen lasse
Old   #832

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluematrix View Post
ich benutze time sync ,und bei mir gehen alle missionen die ich selbst gemacht habe gut
wichtig ist das wesentliche zu machen und auf bonus zu verzichten !!!

kraftmodul einsetzten u.s.w

habe in 2 tagen 5 level geschaft nun lvl 50 und 2,4 mil. credits
48 std. nonstop

klar schaft er auch mal eine mission nicht ,das macht aber nicht´s da ich ihn ja eh immer laufen lasse
What mission were you doing and are you using x3?

- Was taten Sie, Mission und verwenden Sie x3? (Translated with Google Translate so bear with me :P)
Old   #833

Having an issue with recording.

Everything runs and loads properly but when I change to "RECORD" mode and go through the mission normally, the bot doesn't run the way I did. Issue with SAVE/LOAD? Any help would be great.
Old   #834

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Macer View Post
Having an issue with recording.

Everything runs and loads properly but when I change to "RECORD" mode and go through the mission normally, the bot doesn't run the way I did. Issue with SAVE/LOAD? Any help would be great.
I don't know if this helps, I found this the hard way, the W,A,S,D in the game record does not work after playback, use only mouse cursor to move your ship..avoiding enemies using them WASD does not follow in record and play. I wish I knew this before..
Old   #835

Is there a way to load the preloaded scripts that thephilz has provided? I see theres a scripts folder.
Old   #836

same save/load issue!
Old   #837

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxiboy90807 View Post
I don't know if this helps, I found this the hard way, the W,A,S,D in the game record does not work after playback, use only mouse cursor to move your ship..avoiding enemies using them WASD does not follow in record and play. I wish I knew this before..
Read the description on the first page -.-
It's clearly stated that WASD keys do not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukouki View Post
Is there a way to load the preloaded scripts that thephilz has provided? I see theres a scripts folder.
Simply re-download the bot and copy/paste the scripts ....
Old   #838

Anyone been banned or warned?
Old   #839

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqip View Post
Anyone been banned or warned?
Nope
Old   #840

I tried running this 5.0x3 version overnight and with his scripts, I start winning, yeah. But when I want to do overnights, it gets to about 20 wins before it goes on losing fest. It happens day after day after day. Kind of annoying after a bit. I run Windows Professional SP1 on a computer with an i5 processor at 2.3 GHz, on Windows Bootcamp. My computer is set to not hibernate after x minutes, and I have Game Booster 3 from Iobit. Any idea where its blundering?