Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Discussion on [Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player) within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 05/01/2012, 03:25   #751

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPhoenix23 View Post
Mine is running perfect besides a few that say to record a script
Thanks for the response!
They are telling you to record a script because YOU need to record the script first so the bot has something to run.
Old 05/01/2012, 05:02   #752

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
i could, i guess

ill release a untzcrewbot sometime, itll be practically a stripped down version of untzbot

and 'mission sniping' is 'in the works' - it was ready pre 1.2 but then 1.2 changed all of the mission rewards so that kind of broke everything, etc, so ill get around to making new images soon
Instead of writing a separate program, could you add a switch to the untzbot that just disables the space bot portion? Sometimes I just want to run missions without the space missions having to be run. Its a QoL issue, so either way you can do it I will be grateful as will many others

Look forward to this being released, thanks!
Old 05/01/2012, 06:53   #753

If i die it does not click leave mission why?
Old 05/01/2012, 15:54   #754

I got the Line Error when I recorded my own mission on Skaross (Timer sync / recorded), but before that I ran Ezran and went 98 - 2 with no issue (Event sync / pre-recorded).
Old 05/01/2012, 17:38   #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonuat View Post
Instead of writing a separate program, could you add a switch to the untzbot that just disables the space bot portion? Sometimes I just want to run missions without the space missions having to be run. Its a QoL issue, so either way you can do it I will be grateful as will many others

Look forward to this being released, thanks!
I THINK and or hope that what he is looking into is a request that was sent to him awhile back on a script that would loop through all your characters and send each of them out on crewskill missions. I started to write a wrapper around his existing stuff to do just that but I got side tracked on trying to get 5.0x and 5.0x2 to work 100% of the time. So far the closest thing I have been able to do is get 5.0x to work most of the time.
Old 05/01/2012, 17:58   #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeO View Post
If i die it does not click leave mission why?
Are you running deathcheck? its a seperate program in the directory.

As far as the Error, I haven't had any issues with mine. The missions that come with it work about 75% of the time, so I just record my own to my satisfaction and everything is good. I am using 5.0x w/ the 5.0x2 event files. I, however, do not use the crewbot portion of the bot at all. Is that were you guys are getting an error?

The only problem I have, isn't with the bot... unless its doing something freaky. I will wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and will have gotten 98 or 99 missions complete and the SWTOR client will be closed out. I dunno if it is hitting X and closing it or if I get DC'd and it closes out, but the bot will still be chugging along just fine, looking for world map =)
Old 05/01/2012, 19:04   #757

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldnGT View Post
I am using 5.0x w/ the 5.0x2 event files.
What!? Yeah we aren't doing that. At least I am not. I can run 5.0x just fine and most of the time there are no issues. But when I run 5.0x2 is where I get the issue. In space, away from the crew bot.

OK I took all the files and folders (except UntzBot50x2.exe and DeathCheck50x2.exe) and copied them into my UntzBot50x folder and.... everything works fine now, I've even running EventSync which I never do.

PS
There is no good reason why I didn't just copy UntzBot50x.exe and DeathCheck50x.exe into my UntzBot50x2 folder. I just did things backawards is all.
Old 05/01/2012, 23:11   #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldnGT View Post
Are you running deathcheck? its a seperate program in the directory.
I must start deathcheck and the bot? for what is deathcheck?
Old 05/02/2012, 00:01   #759

I know this isn't a untzbot problem, but is anyone else's game client randomly (and frequently) going to a loading screen mid-mission and locking up at 20%, or simply crashing to the desktop?

Pre-1.2, this ran fine...I could get 120 missions done at a crack. Now...I get 9 missions complete in 3hrs because the client locks up after 45min.
Old 05/02/2012, 01:12   #760

Wasn't getting:
"Line 6462, ERROR Variable Used without being decleard"
Yesterday, but added memory today (went from 4G to 16G) and started getting this error.

May or may not be related, but if it's any help, just thought I would point it out.
Old 05/02/2012, 02:51   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudb0y View Post
Wasn't getting:
"Line 6462, ERROR Variable Used without being decleard"
Yesterday, but added memory today (went from 4G to 16G) and started getting this error.

May or may not be related, but if it's any help, just thought I would point it out.
It's not related, the current version of the bot is just fuxored. For alot of people it worked for a while but has just suddenly died on us. So far I have tried re-downloading the new version(didn't help), gotten updates for Autoit(didn't help). I have no idea why the error persists or what even brought it on, but it's f*#%ing annoying and so far we haven't heard **** from thephilz regarding it either.

Would be nice if he even bothered to acknoledge the problem and/or let us know he's working on sorting it out.
Old 05/02/2012, 03:37   #762

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeO View Post
I must start deathcheck and the bot? for what is deathcheck?
Deathcheck is in the UntzBot directory. It is used to check to see if your ship gets blown up in the middle of the mission, and exit you automatically if you have been destroyed. That is what you were asking about.

Look in the folder, you will see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
What!? Yeah we aren't doing that. At least I am not. I can run 5.0x just fine and most of the time there are no issues. But when I run 5.0x2 is where I get the issue. In space, away from the crew bot.

OK I took all the files and folders (except UntzBot50x2.exe and DeathCheck50x2.exe) and copied them into my UntzBot50x folder and.... everything works fine now, I've even running EventSync which I never do.

PS
There is no good reason why I didn't just copy UntzBot50x.exe and DeathCheck50x.exe into my UntzBot50x2 folder. I just did things backawards is all.
Yeah, i never downloaded 5.0x2. I had just downloaded the pre-release sync files he had put up. I need to take a look at the new version to see if I have the same issues everyone else is. But with 5.0x workig with the x2 files, I don't see myself doing that soon.
Old 05/02/2012, 09:41   #763

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droider007 View Post
I know this isn't a untzbot problem, but is anyone else's game client randomly (and frequently) going to a loading screen mid-mission and locking up at 20%
same here...with 3 accounts!! =/
Old 05/02/2012, 09:53   #764

How do i add a line in a event script to use the EMP discharge. aka button number 4.
Old 05/02/2012, 10:11   #765

Quote:
Originally Posted by armourine View Post
How do i add a line in a event script to use the EMP discharge. aka button number 4.
open up the script, change something like
to

/////

ive been trying to get this 'error' to occur but for the life of me simply cannot, from a fresh download
i am really not sure what the problem is, but ill look deeper into it

as others have said, you can really just take the x2 sync files and dump it into the x1 folder and it should work fine, itll just have a few 'fixes' (and bugs) included

for reference, i would like to know if anyone is NOT getting this error, or is it 100% change of happening?

i even ran it through

and it shows no critical errors that could cause this (all the things that show up in x2 show up and x1)

if worst comes to worst ill just re-write x2's functions into x1 'carefully' into either x3 or into another release

but for now, if you still experience problems, just download x2 and x1, and throw the script/image files into x1 folder and run that

and to confirm for error-ers, if x2 does not work, can you try doing the above (copy x2->x1 and using x1) and tell me your results? it would be very helpful

also, for reference, the line number really does not help me as the raw file and decomipled and compiled versions are actually very different, i hate to say, so that is why i simply cannot say 'its this problem'
Thanks
1 User