Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #736

elite*gold: 0
I wouldn't worry too much about bans. You might want to randomize things a little, but with everyone able to have their own recording AND the bot randomly doing missions a little different every time, we're fine i think.

Old   #737

I'm getting "Line 6462 error: Variable used without being declared" when trying to record any mission & then the entire bot crashes.

Old   #738

elite*gold: 326
Hi! Hoffe mir kann einer helfen und zwar hab ich das Problem das der Debugger meint "Worldmap wrong? not found". Ich hab darauf hin alles auf standart gestellt doch das ergebniss bleibt immer wieder das selbe . Daraufhin hab ich swtor auf meinem anderen rechner installiert und untzbot debugger gestartet und wieder das selbe
Kann mir einer helfen?
Old   #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by canatar View Post

so the people that have been getting suspended/banned this is why

just a heads up
I got a week suspension for "using third party program", didn't know if he ment the speed hack, teleport hack or the space bot :P

To be fair, the speed or the vehicles in this game is too slow, that's the only reason I use a speed hack, why spend 2 min driving to my mission objective on Alderaan when I can speed run there in 20 seconds?

Old   #740

thephilz,

Is it possible to use just the Crewbot portion of this program?

Also, can we also make it so that it selects certain specific missions?

For example, I'd like to run just gift missions and or Medical Supplies from Diplomacy. If this is possible, could you explain. If not maybe a way to add this feature to your program now.
Old   #741

elite*gold: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
Hi! Hoffe mir kann einer helfen und zwar hab ich das Problem das der Debugger meint "Worldmap wrong? not found". Ich hab darauf hin alles auf standart gestellt doch das ergebniss bleibt immer wieder das selbe . Daraufhin hab ich swtor auf meinem anderen rechner installiert und untzbot debugger gestartet und wieder das selbe
Kann mir einer helfen?
Can anyone help me with the Problem of "Worldmap wrong? not found" ???
Sorry my english is bad
Old   #742

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcanOlsson View Post
I got a week suspension for "using third party program", didn't know if he ment the speed hack, teleport hack or the space bot :P

To be fair, the speed or the vehicles in this game is too slow, that's the only reason I use a speed hack, why spend 2 min driving to my mission objective on Alderaan when I can speed run there in 20 seconds?

It'd be for either the speedhack or the teleport hack. I know a couple of people who have been temp banned for the speedhack. I know it's the speedhack because they can't figure out any other hack/bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonuat View Post
thephilz,

This can be done with lucky's spacebot. Lucky's is ok for spacemissions, but Untzbot is better. The only thing I prefer in luckys bot is that you can do crew skills only.
Old   #743

i am getting a auto it error variable being used without being declared or something that like. bot was working fine and i stoped it to change a show and started it again with this error. have tried logging all the way out and starting fresh and downloading and using a diff directory.
Old   #744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonuat View Post
thephilz,

Also, can we also make it so that it selects certain specific missions?

For example, I'd like to run just gift missions and or Medical Supplies from Diplomacy. If this is possible, could you explain. If not maybe a way to add this feature to your program now.
i could, i guess

ill release a untzcrewbot sometime, itll be practically a stripped down version of untzbot

and 'mission sniping' is 'in the works' - it was ready pre 1.2 but then 1.2 changed all of the mission rewards so that kind of broke everything, etc, so ill get around to making new images soon
Old   #745

elite*gold: 132
I'm on it create a "Addon" for your Bot. To make the Dayls on Imp site, wrote enough Post's but philz ignoried them so i write my own.
Old   #746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
Can anyone help me with the Problem of "Worldmap wrong? not found" ???
Sorry my english is bad
You have to make sure you use the DEFAULT User Interface. The one that only has One bar at the bottom.
Old   #747

Lin 6462, ERROR Variable Used without being decleard?
What is wrong? Just downloaded the new x2

I have problem with the timer and Event sync, i have tryed to create new img files, but it still dont help. Everything worked fine before the x2 patch. Is there any max since the img can be? And if its to big it gets ignore or how does it work. Please explain so i can help my self

Im using 5.0 atm, it works.
Old   #748

Also getting the Line 6462 Error: variable used without being declared. Had been using 50x2 since it was uploaded, randomly started getting that error mid session had done about 90 runs when it started giving that error. Tried extracting the original download and using that but same error.
Old   #749

Safe to use?

Last time i used the bot was 3.3 and 4.0 they didn't give any detections.

5.0x

5.0x2

Old   #750

elite*gold: 72
Works perfect.

I finish Drexel every time! The donation i have done with happyness