Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #751

elite*gold: 0
anyone have mission kalee fortification.

Old   #752

Well having synch problems with imperial44 clouds, anyone else having the same ? Was thinking of making my own synch image, the default one seems a bit random and it fails the mission always, i can clearly notice the aim being off.

Old   #753

3 computers same results with v50x2:
Line 6461 (File:"<path>\UntzBot50x2\UntzBot50x2.exe"): Error: Variable used without being declared.

Sounds like the debugger is only for the starting routines, if needed I can run it till you get this error. Looks like this error happens somewhere around where the "Waiting for timer" happens.
Old   #754

Is there a benefit to having this? I was thinking you continue getting comms if you do the missions but no. Only 3k in credits if any. I don't mean to insult it's just maybe I am missing something.

Old   #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPhoenix23 View Post
Is there a benefit to having this? I was thinking you continue getting comms if you do the missions but no. Only 3k in credits if any. I don't mean to insult it's just maybe I am missing something.
You can power level new toons or farm space missions for credits. Sooooo, yes, it's worth using....providing your not getting a "Line 6462, ERROR Variable Used without being decleard" popup like a bunch of us are.
Old   #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwardsbackflip View Post
You can power level new toons or farm space missions for credits. Sooooo, yes, it's worth using....providing your not getting a "Line 6462, ERROR Variable Used without being decleard" popup like a bunch of us are.
Mine is running perfect besides a few that say to record a script
Thanks for the response!
Old   #757

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPhoenix23 View Post
Mine is running perfect besides a few that say to record a script
Thanks for the response!
They are telling you to record a script because YOU need to record the script first so the bot has something to run.
Old   #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
i could, i guess

ill release a untzcrewbot sometime, itll be practically a stripped down version of untzbot

and 'mission sniping' is 'in the works' - it was ready pre 1.2 but then 1.2 changed all of the mission rewards so that kind of broke everything, etc, so ill get around to making new images soon
Instead of writing a separate program, could you add a switch to the untzbot that just disables the space bot portion? Sometimes I just want to run missions without the space missions having to be run. Its a QoL issue, so either way you can do it I will be grateful as will many others

Look forward to this being released, thanks!
Old   #759

If i die it does not click leave mission why?
Old   #760

I got the Line Error when I recorded my own mission on Skaross (Timer sync / recorded), but before that I ran Ezran and went 98 - 2 with no issue (Event sync / pre-recorded).
Old   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonuat View Post
Instead of writing a separate program, could you add a switch to the untzbot that just disables the space bot portion? Sometimes I just want to run missions without the space missions having to be run. Its a QoL issue, so either way you can do it I will be grateful as will many others

Look forward to this being released, thanks!
I THINK and or hope that what he is looking into is a request that was sent to him awhile back on a script that would loop through all your characters and send each of them out on crewskill missions. I started to write a wrapper around his existing stuff to do just that but I got side tracked on trying to get 5.0x and 5.0x2 to work 100% of the time. So far the closest thing I have been able to do is get 5.0x to work most of the time.
Old   #762

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeO View Post
If i die it does not click leave mission why?
Are you running deathcheck? its a seperate program in the directory.

As far as the Error, I haven't had any issues with mine. The missions that come with it work about 75% of the time, so I just record my own to my satisfaction and everything is good. I am using 5.0x w/ the 5.0x2 event files. I, however, do not use the crewbot portion of the bot at all. Is that were you guys are getting an error?

The only problem I have, isn't with the bot... unless its doing something freaky. I will wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and will have gotten 98 or 99 missions complete and the SWTOR client will be closed out. I dunno if it is hitting X and closing it or if I get DC'd and it closes out, but the bot will still be chugging along just fine, looking for world map =)
Old   #763

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldnGT View Post
I am using 5.0x w/ the 5.0x2 event files.
What!? Yeah we aren't doing that. At least I am not. I can run 5.0x just fine and most of the time there are no issues. But when I run 5.0x2 is where I get the issue. In space, away from the crew bot.

OK I took all the files and folders (except UntzBot50x2.exe and DeathCheck50x2.exe) and copied them into my UntzBot50x folder and.... everything works fine now, I've even running EventSync which I never do.

PS
There is no good reason why I didn't just copy UntzBot50x.exe and DeathCheck50x.exe into my UntzBot50x2 folder. I just did things backawards is all.
Old   #764

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldnGT View Post
Are you running deathcheck? its a seperate program in the directory.
I must start deathcheck and the bot? for what is deathcheck?
Old   #765

I know this isn't a untzbot problem, but is anyone else's game client randomly (and frequently) going to a loading screen mid-mission and locking up at 20%, or simply crashing to the desktop?

Pre-1.2, this ran fine...I could get 120 missions done at a crack. Now...I get 9 missions complete in 3hrs because the client locks up after 45min.