Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #601

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganondorf7 View Post
Ok, well this game is too easy even for a bot i guess untzbot gets bored from time to time. One thing i noticed, and that's probably not me doing something wrong (or is it ?) the bot does not detect mission failures, ie when you die, get to the end of the mission but didn't complete the objective (usually happens if i accidentally move the mouse while checking on the bot), then it will just get stuck.
deathcheck should pick this up, make sure its running in the 'background' in admin mode (when it picks up a fail/death, it sends the 'E'/stop command to the main module)

Old   #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
deathcheck should pick this up, make sure its running in the 'background' in admin mode (when it picks up a fail/death, it sends the 'E'/stop command to the main module)
Ok will try in admin mode, also i worded that wrong, i meant when you don't die but fail, it gets stuck. Any way to have multiple (virtual) mouse devices work with this ? And i mean, on the same machine, without using vms.

Old   #603

I guess it doesn't like dual monitors. I have it set up so it extends the desktop but I turned it off an the missions run great. The littlest things an this bit gets angry. Great work tho please keep us updated with these "ninja patches". They suck ***.
Old   #604

Issue with Crewbot. When mission ended while crewbot routine in progress - character turn away from galaxy map. Mission result message in left side of screen and mouse trying to srcoll crew window to 5th crewmemer.

Old   #605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurrus View Post
Issue with Crewbot. When mission ended while crewbot routine in progress - character turn away from galaxy map. Mission result message in left side of screen and mouse trying to srcoll crew window to 5th crewmemer.
so, while doing the crewbot stuff, a mission ended, then the 'drag down' to 5th member blew up the script?

VERY rare but possible

anyway this will be fixed later, similar to how 'scrolling down the mission list' is only a 'left click' not a 'left drag', sorry about this
Old   #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
so, while doing the crewbot stuff, a mission ended, then the 'drag down' to 5th member blew up the script?

VERY rare but possible
It was more often for me on level 5 scavenging - missions are short, and have same duration. 4 times in 6 hours.

On level 5-6 Underworld Trading missions it happend maybe once at all.
Old   #607

Bot didn´t work with patch 1.2....

Debugger says: Autoit error Line5314 Error: SubScript used with noj-Arry vrible
Old   #608

untzbot broken 1.2

1.2 patch messed it up.

no resizing, when trying to put manual 800x600, nothing is ever found.

thanks for any updates!
Old   #609

okay, so its 6am here in australia and yeah im sleepy, so here is the 5.0 release
there is basically no change except tweaks, so mission sniping etc will come later on

i have only tested this in each client for around 5 runs each of the level 10 missions, so im hoping it works for the rest. i simply dont have time right now to do a more complete release, but will try to do so this weekend.

due to changes in space mission fleet commendations, you cannot get the 24/35/45 items as easy as before
this means that the default records for 28/34/40/44 will PROBABLY FAIL because it uses the weapon boost thing

i have not had time to re-record new missions before releasing this (its 6am, im not staying up another 2 hours) so NEW characters will have to either need to RECORD NEW MISSIONS, GRIND dailies for commendations, or just wait until i release new default recordings that do not use those things

older characters can resume what they were doing. just hope you have enough saved up commendations to pick up the weapon boosters.

features to come:
- multiple missions (for dailys)
- split delay per mission (this may or may not be implemented, depending on how bad syncing is)
- crewbot updates to the new missions

(download link at end of first post like usual)

//////////

UntzBot 5.0

Changelog 5.0:
- Patch 1.2 released, this version just fixes it up to match the UI a bit
- No new features, this is just for 1.2
- IF WORLD MAP CANNOT BE FOUND, CHANGE INTERFACE TO DEFAULT - ESPECIALLY AFTER RESIZING
- Changed some CrewBot logic to make it 'get stuck' less
- Changed SOME graphics
- Moved some coordinates around
- Due to changes in Fleet Commendations, Missions 34+ may fail due to not having
the powerboost/shield/EMP. You will probably need to record your own missions
until the default missions are modified to not use shield/EMP
- Added log.txt, that shows .. well, a log. Yeah.
- Not fully tested, just a rush release to make it work for 1.2, post problems in forums
- Relogger is kind of dodgy now. Will attempt to fix later.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #610

version 5 doesn't work for me
I launch the bot, click on Q and nothing happens no mouse movement nothing...

Anyway thanks for your hard work (and go catch some sleep)
Old   #611

Stressless99, make sure your interface is set to default because they changed the bars and the minimap moves a bit it throws off the first check. I've also noticed that currently only the Event Sync mission recordings are working.

thephilz, if you could please fix or redo the timer sync images so that they work again, those seem to be the most reliable in keeping the correct timing for running space missions over the course of a night. At least that I've noticed. If you dont have time to do all of them, it would be awesome if you could get the higher level ones done before next release to help out the people who helped support the project with donations =o) Also could u link the website for the program either in the front post or in a response. I remember going to it once, but have since lost the url and can't seem to find it again.
Old   #612

so it seems that timer sync is 'broken'

in reality, the times for the missions kind of just changed by themselves (like i look for :34 in javaal, but it starts at :20 now, so yeah), or something, which throws off timer sync, obviously

event sync is similar - some missions have been modified VERY SLIGHTLY, so that stirs it up a bit, but still works MOSTLY fine. my brother still bots 44clouds all day but claims there are 'two fast ships' so he had to change the delay a bit, but it still works

the best option is to just see if either work for a certain mission, or re-record event sync if it does not work properly

i have to leave for a function, so ill work on getting [new timer images/new event recordings/new timer logic/making a new thread (this one is pretty **** full)] this weekend, so just play around with 1.2 / event sync for now
Old   #613

I tried version 5.0. All run on administrator. 800x600. Low gfx. Default UI.

The debugger doesn't seem to work for me. Line 5314. Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable. My version 4.X all worked fine.

I tried running untzbot50.exe. When press Q, it resized the window, but keeps looking for world map.

Oh I also notice something different about resizing this time. It used to resize to 800x600 by the top left corner. Not Bioware changes it to resize in the middle.
Old   #614

Seems to work for me.
Manually placed the 800x600 window in the top left corner and started the bot as Admin.
Old   #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Nimo View Post
Seems to work for me.
Manually placed the 800x600 window in the top left corner and started the bot as Admin.
Well I did that too ... but didn't work. I think my window size is reliant on debugger cos I set my DPI to 125%. So the menu bar is bigger. So since debugger didn't work, bot didn't work too.