Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #901

elite*gold: 0
I'm using the new dead.bmp file and on low and when I fail it just sits there.

Old   #902

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderMedic View Post
I'm using the new dead.bmp file and on low and when I fail it just sits there.
You're going to have to make your own then. Either your low is not like the rest of us low/very low. Or something else is messing it up.

I believe page 88 or 89 I posted on how to do it. You can also watch the videos on page 1 to figure it out.

Then once you have a new dead.bmp. Start a mission, hit e once inside to stop the bot, then escape to bring up the leave space combat. If the bot doesn't exit space combat for you then it still won't work.

Old   #903

I switched from jgoines' dead bmp to dardack's dead bmp and now all is good.
Old   #904

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderMedic View Post
I switched from jgoines' dead bmp to dardack's dead bmp and now all is good.
Yeah weird... I had to switch to and I TOOK the image. Maybe I switched between low and very low OR maybe the screen re-sizing thing that was happening for me got fixed. Weird. I'll remove my image.

Old   #905

****.... thephilz server is down again which is throwing off my all in one script a little. I hope it or he come back soon otherwise I'm going to have crack or use a cracked version which doesn't check the server.
Old   #906

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
****.... thephilz server is down again which is throwing off my all in one script a little. I hope it or he come back soon otherwise I'm going to have crack or use a cracked version which doesn't check the server.
If you've already paid him, just use the crack 5x03 in the thread within same forum. Provides source too, incase something happens this doesn't work and he never comes back someone could upkeep it.
Old   #907

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardack View Post
If you've already paid him, just use the crack 5x03 in the thread within same forum. Provides source too, incase something happens this doesn't work and he never comes back someone could upkeep it.
*nod*
I did donate. I have considered decoding his stuff and or using a cracked version.

So heads up my dead.bmp got missed this morning after last night's patch. I'll watch and see if it happens again but we might need to switch back to the original dead.bmp or make a new one.
Old   #908

I am still having trouble with crashing client. I feel uncomfortable with Focus4. The client crashes didn't start until recently and it will crash after 5 runs or 50 runs. I would really like some advice on how to fix this.
Old   #909

I've been leveling all week from level 12 - 33 now on Republic and have had no problems. I just run it about 75 missions then log out for a few then back in.
Old   #910

My app says Starting bot!

Looking for world map.

Then the app sits there while my guy stands. What am I doing wrong?
Old   #911

It seems since I posted I was having no problems with crashes I have been having constant problems. But only when I am not sitting at my computer watching. As soon as I think it's ok and leave it crashes.
Old   #912

I have the app working, but the spaceship isn't hitting all the targets precisely and I end up losing the mission...any fixes? I've tried multiple other missions and made sure I have swtor in the right resolution. The spaceship is moving around killing ****, just not effectively and precisely...
Old   #913

I still find using ver5.0 works best for me. If I use ver50x3 I too see a lot of crashes. But ver5 works perfectly for me, so I continue to use that one with the updated files and event scripts.
Old   #914

Can Bioware cause the crashes? I've noticed when my monitor is on, everything is fine. When it's off, after a few missions, the game crashes.
Old   #915

Seriously why does my ship miss half the targets?????????

In other words, how do I get this to sync correctly..