Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Discussion on [Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player) within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 04/27/2012, 00:17   #721

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootmaster View Post
I really do not think it is the answer

As for the peeps looking for new event synch images......

you can make them yourself, if you follow the guide in the OP.
I've done this and still after about 4-5 runs it will fail to find the timer and wont realize the mission is failed, so it doesn't restart.
Old 04/27/2012, 00:22   #722

Having the bot take screenshots and to create it's own sync images(for the timer at least) won't work. It seems that for Kalee Fortification at least there seems to be 2 slightly different mission start points and because of this when the bot is looking at the timer area the background varies ever so slightly and does not match the sync image. I'm looking into a way of making a sync image that has the background parts cut out and replaced with either black or white which would allow us to use it as color coded transparency. Which would mean that the bot won't care about any parts of the background at all
Old 04/27/2012, 06:42   #723

untzbot 5.0x2 is nearly ready but ill wait a day more or so
it will not have the new features (how surprising) but will more focus on the new patch that just came out that fixed the damage 1.2 did

patch notes:
- timer sync will now move to bottom left corner
- timer sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- event sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- deathcheck will now show the 'bails'
- increase the 'sleep before looking for loading screen' time from 4 to 9 seconds
- new recordings (the real purpose of this update)

since i wont release it just yet, here are the missions i have done 'so far'
- republic fast route 12-44
- imperial fast route 12-28 (need 34, 40, 44)
note that this is event sync only at the moment, but if you open up the original sync images, copy the timer over, then copy the file from /eventScripts/ to /scripts/ then you will find out it will work perfectly fine (with maybe a slight start delay adjustment)
the proper release will have this all done, this is just a little something before i leave for a bit

if theres any other little bug fixes you would like, please post, i think i captured most of them

also, i am now included all original sync images used in .bmp format (raw) so you can re-use them properly
this is so you can see exactly 'when' it is SUPPOSED to sync, and adjust accordingly

i have to leave for the night, and will attempt to have 5.0x2 properly up this weekend, and 5.1 sometime next week

******* bioware patches annoy me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UntzBot50x2_eventsyncfiles.zip (4.53 MB, 68 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 13:17   #724

Ah well i started making event synch images myself, which was enough to get it running. Will wait for the proper patch.
Old 04/27/2012, 19:56   #725

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
untzbot 5.0x2 is nearly ready but ill wait a day more or so
it will not have the new features (how surprising) but will more focus on the new patch that just came out that fixed the damage 1.2 did

patch notes:
- timer sync will now move to bottom left corner
- timer sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- event sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- deathcheck will now show the 'bails'
- increase the 'sleep before looking for loading screen' time from 4 to 9 seconds
- new recordings (the real purpose of this update)

since i wont release it just yet, here are the missions i have done 'so far'
- republic fast route 12-44
- imperial fast route 12-28 (need 34, 40, 44)
note that this is event sync only at the moment, but if you open up the original sync images, copy the timer over, then copy the file from /eventScripts/ to /scripts/ then you will find out it will work perfectly fine (with maybe a slight start delay adjustment)
the proper release will have this all done, this is just a little something before i leave for a bit

if theres any other little bug fixes you would like, please post, i think i captured most of them

also, i am now included all original sync images used in .bmp format (raw) so you can re-use them properly
this is so you can see exactly 'when' it is SUPPOSED to sync, and adjust accordingly

i have to leave for the night, and will attempt to have 5.0x2 properly up this weekend, and 5.1 sometime next week

******* bioware patches annoy me.
Thank you sir! /signed a paying customer
Old 04/27/2012, 20:55   #726

so the people that have been getting suspended/banned this is why

just a heads up
Old 04/27/2012, 21:38   #727

Quote:
Originally Posted by canatar View Post

just a heads up
Quote:

just a heads up
yeah thats rather interesting. oh well, we had a good run, but ill keep on updating anyway - like i care, im literally paying to bot right now
as long as you dont speed hack or whatever your game, then it should keep detection to a minimum
since there is no more fleet commendation spam, that number will be low - the only thing suspicious would be the extreme amount of time in space missions
so i guess a counter-measure would be to bot 'liberally'

and with that, is the 5.0x2 update
like all 'x' updates, this will not have any 'new features' but rather slight fixes to the previous version - this one is mainly aimed at the newest patch that fixed up the stupid loading times from the 1.2 update

Changelog 5.0x2:
- Timer sync will now move to bottom left corner
- Timer sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- Event sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- Main Module will now show the 'bails'
- Increase the 'sleep before looking for loading screen' time from 4 to 9 seconds
- New recordings for the 'quick leveling guide' in the .txt

i would have more recordings done, but really, ive spent god knows how long in the last few days making all the new event/timer sync files, and then recording for hours on end. im gonna take a break for a bit, and try to get 5.1 by next weekend. however with this new update from bioware about the bannings, i will reconsider new decisions
Old 04/28/2012, 00:40   #728

elite*gold: 132
Could you add som Roations? Like start by Jabiim and End with Chiss mission? Atm i have a External Software there break your software with sendig E choose new Mission and sending again Q.
Think about Donate.
Old 04/28/2012, 06:44   #729

Quote:

just a heads up
People that got banned were mostly people that were using speed hack and teleport, so most of them got reported to be banned. If you bot safely, whitout being in a guild or anything, you wont probably wont have any trouble since space botting doesnt really affect the game and other people.
Old 04/28/2012, 17:38   #730

I wouldn't worry too much about bans. You might want to randomize things a little, but with everyone able to have their own recording AND the bot randomly doing missions a little different every time, we're fine i think.
Old 04/29/2012, 05:34   #731

I'm getting "Line 6462 error: Variable used without being declared" when trying to record any mission & then the entire bot crashes.
Old 04/29/2012, 10:06   #732

elite*gold: 326
Hi! Hoffe mir kann einer helfen und zwar hab ich das Problem das der Debugger meint "Worldmap wrong? not found". Ich hab darauf hin alles auf standart gestellt doch das ergebniss bleibt immer wieder das selbe . Daraufhin hab ich swtor auf meinem anderen rechner installiert und untzbot debugger gestartet und wieder das selbe
Kann mir einer helfen?
Old 04/29/2012, 12:02   #733

Quote:

just a heads up
I got a week suspension for "using third party program", didn't know if he ment the speed hack, teleport hack or the space bot :P

To be fair, the speed or the vehicles in this game is too slow, that's the only reason I use a speed hack, why spend 2 min driving to my mission objective on Alderaan when I can speed run there in 20 seconds?
Old 04/29/2012, 13:52   #734

thephilz,

Is it possible to use just the Crewbot portion of this program?

Also, can we also make it so that it selects certain specific missions?

For example, I'd like to run just gift missions and or Medical Supplies from Diplomacy. If this is possible, could you explain. If not maybe a way to add this feature to your program now.
Old 04/29/2012, 15:17   #735

elite*gold: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
Hi! Hoffe mir kann einer helfen und zwar hab ich das Problem das der Debugger meint "Worldmap wrong? not found". Ich hab darauf hin alles auf standart gestellt doch das ergebniss bleibt immer wieder das selbe . Daraufhin hab ich swtor auf meinem anderen rechner installiert und untzbot debugger gestartet und wieder das selbe
Kann mir einer helfen?
Can anyone help me with the Problem of "Worldmap wrong? not found" ???
Sorry my english is bad