Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #721

elite*gold: 0
Hi And while I have a problem!

If the bot is running it throws me after 5 try of the game because of inactivity!

What can I do?

Hallo Leute Und zwar habe ich folgendes Problem!

Wenn der Bot läuft wirft er mich nach 5 versuchen aus dem Spiel wegen inaktivität!

Was kann ich tun ?

Old   #722

The problem I'm currently having is that in kalee fortification half the time the bot can't find the timer and because of that it never starts running through the mission script, I get blown up and because it's still looking for the timer it doesn't realise I've exploded & doesn't click the exit space button and just sits there with pieces of my ship just drifting off into space.

The ideal solution to the timer problem would be to have them all as png files instead of bmp that way you could trim out all of the image that is not the actual number portions way it doesn't matter about the loading times because it'll be look specifically at the numbers and not the included background

Old   #723

Any eta on the new event synch images ?
Old   #724

hat jemand ne vernünfigte einstellung für Sullust oder Polith? der blöde recorder funktioniert nichtmal ansatzweiße bei den beiden und dafür noch geld bezahlt -_-

Old   #725

@thephilz

I think for a few of our problems the fix could be as simple as the "Waiting for timer ... " function has a 2-3 minute max time to wait at which point it forces an exit of the function and then the DeathCheck or Failed mission checks can do their thing and wait for "Leave Space Combat".

I think we can all agree that Bioware is messing with us (purposely or otherwise). In my opinion an overall theme/approach to dynamism is best, one of the many reasons I prefer UntzBot. In other words it seems like the static timer idea isn't working. (that is not a criticism, I think UntzBot is awesome)

My thoughts... (mind you I not used Image Searching in AutoIt in my own scripts)
What if as part of your recording your mission a screen shot was taken. Right now this functionality is separate from UntzBot what if it was encompassed within? It might make things a lot faster. I think the trick would be everything becomes Event Sync and without description text. The code might be something like press S and an Alt+PrintScreen is done and put into a bmp then cropped to the top right corner only. This might require you to record a script twice once for the image and then once more for movement.
Old   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
@thephilz

I think for a few of our problems the fix could be as simple as the "Waiting for timer ... " function has a 2-3 minute max time to wait at which point it forces an exit of the function and then the DeathCheck or Failed mission checks can do their thing and wait for "Leave Space Combat".

I think we can all agree that Bioware is messing with us (purposely or otherwise). In my opinion an overall theme/approach to dynamism is best, one of the many reasons I prefer UntzBot. In other words it seems like the static timer idea isn't working. (that is not a criticism, I think UntzBot is awesome)

My thoughts... (mind you I not used Image Searching in AutoIt in my own scripts)
What if as part of your recording your mission a screen shot was taken. Right now this functionality is separate from UntzBot what if it was encompassed within? It might make things a lot faster. I think the trick would be everything becomes Event Sync and without description text. The code might be something like press S and an Alt+PrintScreen is done and put into a bmp then cropped to the top right corner only. This might require you to record a script twice once for the image and then once more for movement.
I really do not think it is the answer

As for the peeps looking for new event synch images......

you can make them yourself, if you follow the guide in the OP.
Old   #727

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootmaster View Post
I really do not think it is the answer

As for the peeps looking for new event synch images......

you can make them yourself, if you follow the guide in the OP.
I've done this and still after about 4-5 runs it will fail to find the timer and wont realize the mission is failed, so it doesn't restart.
Old   #728

Having the bot take screenshots and to create it's own sync images(for the timer at least) won't work. It seems that for Kalee Fortification at least there seems to be 2 slightly different mission start points and because of this when the bot is looking at the timer area the background varies ever so slightly and does not match the sync image. I'm looking into a way of making a sync image that has the background parts cut out and replaced with either black or white which would allow us to use it as color coded transparency. Which would mean that the bot won't care about any parts of the background at all
Old   #729

untzbot 5.0x2 is nearly ready but ill wait a day more or so
it will not have the new features (how surprising) but will more focus on the new patch that just came out that fixed the damage 1.2 did

patch notes:
- timer sync will now move to bottom left corner
- timer sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- event sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- deathcheck will now show the 'bails'
- increase the 'sleep before looking for loading screen' time from 4 to 9 seconds
- new recordings (the real purpose of this update)

since i wont release it just yet, here are the missions i have done 'so far'
- republic fast route 12-44
- imperial fast route 12-28 (need 34, 40, 44)
note that this is event sync only at the moment, but if you open up the original sync images, copy the timer over, then copy the file from /eventScripts/ to /scripts/ then you will find out it will work perfectly fine (with maybe a slight start delay adjustment)
the proper release will have this all done, this is just a little something before i leave for a bit

if theres any other little bug fixes you would like, please post, i think i captured most of them

also, i am now included all original sync images used in .bmp format (raw) so you can re-use them properly
this is so you can see exactly 'when' it is SUPPOSED to sync, and adjust accordingly

i have to leave for the night, and will attempt to have 5.0x2 properly up this weekend, and 5.1 sometime next week

******* bioware patches annoy me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UntzBot50x2_eventsyncfiles.zip (4.53 MB, 68 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #730

Ah well i started making event synch images myself, which was enough to get it running. Will wait for the proper patch.
Old   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
untzbot 5.0x2 is nearly ready but ill wait a day more or so
it will not have the new features (how surprising) but will more focus on the new patch that just came out that fixed the damage 1.2 did

patch notes:
- timer sync will now move to bottom left corner
- timer sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- event sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- deathcheck will now show the 'bails'
- increase the 'sleep before looking for loading screen' time from 4 to 9 seconds
- new recordings (the real purpose of this update)

since i wont release it just yet, here are the missions i have done 'so far'
- republic fast route 12-44
- imperial fast route 12-28 (need 34, 40, 44)
note that this is event sync only at the moment, but if you open up the original sync images, copy the timer over, then copy the file from /eventScripts/ to /scripts/ then you will find out it will work perfectly fine (with maybe a slight start delay adjustment)
the proper release will have this all done, this is just a little something before i leave for a bit

if theres any other little bug fixes you would like, please post, i think i captured most of them

also, i am now included all original sync images used in .bmp format (raw) so you can re-use them properly
this is so you can see exactly 'when' it is SUPPOSED to sync, and adjust accordingly

i have to leave for the night, and will attempt to have 5.0x2 properly up this weekend, and 5.1 sometime next week

******* bioware patches annoy me.
Thank you sir! /signed a paying customer
Old   #732

so the people that have been getting suspended/banned this is why

just a heads up
Old   #733

Quote:
Originally Posted by canatar View Post

just a heads up
Quote:

just a heads up
yeah thats rather interesting. oh well, we had a good run, but ill keep on updating anyway - like i care, im literally paying to bot right now
as long as you dont speed hack or whatever your game, then it should keep detection to a minimum
since there is no more fleet commendation spam, that number will be low - the only thing suspicious would be the extreme amount of time in space missions
so i guess a counter-measure would be to bot 'liberally'

and with that, is the 5.0x2 update
like all 'x' updates, this will not have any 'new features' but rather slight fixes to the previous version - this one is mainly aimed at the newest patch that fixed up the stupid loading times from the 1.2 update

Changelog 5.0x2:
- Timer sync will now move to bottom left corner
- Timer sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- Event sync will now have a 40 second maximum time
- Main Module will now show the 'bails'
- Increase the 'sleep before looking for loading screen' time from 4 to 9 seconds
- New recordings for the 'quick leveling guide' in the .txt

i would have more recordings done, but really, ive spent god knows how long in the last few days making all the new event/timer sync files, and then recording for hours on end. im gonna take a break for a bit, and try to get 5.1 by next weekend. however with this new update from bioware about the bannings, i will reconsider new decisions
Old   #734

elite*gold: 132
Could you add som Roations? Like start by Jabiim and End with Chiss mission? Atm i have a External Software there break your software with sendig E choose new Mission and sending again Q.
Think about Donate.
Old   #735

Quote:

just a heads up
People that got banned were mostly people that were using speed hack and teleport, so most of them got reported to be banned. If you bot safely, whitout being in a guild or anything, you wont probably wont have any trouble since space botting doesnt really affect the game and other people.