Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Started a 2nd character and somehow, jabiim doesnt stark properly. play and record doesnt work, the debug says "looking for start", should i take another image for this mission? both of the other lvl10 imp missions are working fine, but not as efficient as jabiim could be.

thanks for your amazing work on the bot!

edit:
so i have to take an image of my own, i used the tutorial u linked in your 2.0 update, but i dont know the following things:
1. Does the resolution of the game/desktop matter?
2. what kind of .bmp should i choose? monochrom,8bit,16bit,24bit?

thanks in advance for your help!

Old   #107

elite*gold: 30
Wieviele Wiederholungen macht den der Bot? 100? 120?

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowytz View Post
Wieviele Wiederholungen macht den der Bot? 100? 120?
vom Taspan hinterhalt hatte ich z.b. mal sessions mit 1000-1200 wiederholung, da kam mir aber der eigentlich ausgeschaltete 24h disconnect in die quere...^^

well, 1hour or trial and error, about 50 screenshots taken, bmp 24bit (as your samples) i even cut them into the same size 12x4, 11x5 etc. . tried bmp and png as the format, nothing helped, delays from 1500 to 8000, ******* jabiim doesnt want to start in play and record-mode, other missions are currently too high to bot them properly without rockets, skipped everything to get the ship asap (lvl 11).

greetings,

jinxz
Old   #109

Working great so far. Looking forward to when (if) the next version is released so I can see my toon through to at least lvl 46+

Old   #110

Anybody got some good profiles for this bot? =) (records)
Imperial
Old   #111

Yes would like too.
Tried recording themself. But no matter what i did, it recorded nothing. Also created a .txt with the correct name for a mission from the drop down list.
Old   #112

**EDIT** I forgot to mention once you hit level 27 you stop getting xp from the missions and have to grind out that level. I would sugest saving your "daily space missions" and not selection them until you hit 27 and then do your WZ daily and it should give you a good chunk of XP **/EDIT OFF**

This is for Republic level 20 and 28 missions.

Makem (level20) had I was about 70wins 9 losses
Syvris (level28) I am at 86 wins and 0 losses.

Hope this helps. Make sure you put the images in the image folder and the texts in the scripts folder.

If it does not work for you then delete the images in the rar file and make your own following these instructions by the OP

Hope this helps
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayvel View Post
Anybody got some good profiles for this bot? =) (records)
Imperial
take your own, since lag/delay/performance is important for the synchronization.
Old   #114

Falls wer das Problem mit dem "Das Tool macht gar nichts, wenn ich auf Q drücke" hat, konnte es bei mir lösen.
Sobald man auf Q drückt, wird ja das Fenster von SWTOR auf 800x600 verkleinert und dann passiert nix.
Dann einfach nochmal das Tool stoppen und im SWTOR Fenster EINMAL ALT+TAP drücken. Das Fenster lädt kurz aber sonst passiert nix. Danach ging alles wie es sollte. Natürlich mit enlischen Client.
Old   #115

elite*gold: 30
Kannst du beim naechsten release was machen, das der unendlich wiederholt?^^
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowytz View Post
Kannst du beim naechsten release was machen, das der unendlich wiederholt?^^
er wiederholt solang wie du es möchtest Oo also lass ihn halt mal 24h durchlaufen.^^
threadersteller kann by the way kein deutsch.

Currently setting up a virtual machine, hopefully the performance won't decrease that much^^

tested it for 12h straight on my twink, since jabiim wasnt working is used the saleumni-mission with rockets and without any upgrades, made it from lvl 11 to lvl 23 :-) 100% success, 100k credits. now going for the lvl20 missions and nez-peron looks to be the easier one to achieve 100% success.

thepilz, you sir, are a GENIOUS! thank you so much!
Old   #117

3.0 released
please check first post
Old   #118

Nice work.

BTW has bioware banned anyone for botting yet?
Old   #119

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is .. a slight problem with my webhost, it was fine, but now that people started using it, it got sort of locked out for a while, please hold out till it tides over

also, if you have not gotten your email, pm me your email address and ill fix you up
Old   #120

Anyone that has a 3.0 leak?

Edit: Nevermind, supposedly 3.0 doesn't work at the moment anyway. No use leaking something that doesn't work.