Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #856

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcanOlsson View Post
Well I think it finaly happened, I got suspended for using the spacebot. Havn't been using any other hack and today when I woke up I had a nice mail from Bioware telling me to stop using 3rd party program.
What server where you on and how often where you running the bot? also, where you leveling alts or where you just grinding credits on a 50. More information would be nice so we can all know what not to do, and how long where you suspended for.

Old   #857

Figured out my problem, I had changed some network settings and somehow it blocked untz from seeing the server. All fixed now.

I would definately like to know what your "timeline' on using the program is. I have been leveling nonstop for a week using it with no issues but don't want to be busted for using it. Longest I ran it for was 27 hrs.

Old   #858

I've leveled 3 character to 50 with Untzbot and I haven't had any issues.

I normally run the bot when I go to bed and wake up which is about 9 hours give or take. After I wake up, I go and run my class quests until I reach equivalent level range or until the mobs tear me a new one due to my gear sucking Then when I go to bed I set it up again.

I don't let it run 24/7 as this is bound to ask for a smack on the wrist. I say mix it up as I do and I doubt you will ever have an issue.
Old   #859

My Bot will closed the last Days since 1 or 2 Hours. I Have maybe 15 - 0 Wins before Swtor Crashed without Error.

Have anyone a Idea ?

Sorry for my very bad English !

Old   #860

I found the same issue from time to time.

SWTOR will play for 18 hours straight with no problems, but when I start a fresh client and start the BOT, it will close after a few hours 1-4 hours it will crash out.

Or ...

Aero crashes and forces me to switch to Classic mode after a couple of hours as well, but it will stay running with no problems after that.
Old   #861

The stock event queue points for drexel (lvl 40) and the empire counterpart are dodgy. Recapture and and adjust the coordinate file to see a yellow reticle around one of the first 6 ships. That should fix your problem.
Old   #862

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokei View Post
What server where you on and how often where you running the bot? also, where you leveling alts or where you just grinding credits on a 50. More information would be nice so we can all know what not to do, and how long where you suspended for.
Port Nowhere and I ran the bot when I was sleeping and working so most of the day.

Use it primary to grind alts to 50.

The only reason I can think they spottet me is because I got half way to lvl28 through space mission, meaning I did a lot of missions where I only got 5xp. Or they realised I was online day in and day out and desided to check up on it.
Old   #863

I've been trying for a few days to create a good Drexel or Hydian image or timer script (using stock images and with some modified ones i made) and I just can't get one to run consistantly. I'll run fine maybe 2/30 tries. Anyone have one that works that they can attach here for us to try? If you did custom images please include those as well.

I didn't have a problem when I was doing them on impside, but just have had zero luck on pub side =(
Old   #864

now it works for my thx
Old   #865

Quote:
Well I think it finaly happened, I got suspended for using the spacebot. Havn't been using any other hack and today when I woke up I had a nice mail from Bioware telling me to stop using 3rd party program.
You can ask them why you got suspended, and act dumb. They have to tell you the reason you got banned.
Old   #866

After the last patch I'm now getting booted from game after about 8 missions.
Old   #867

Moin, kann es sein das die Mission Aetan schwieriger gemacht worden ist ?!

ich schaffe die Mission irgendwie kaum noch ?!

Skaross lief bei mir eltzte Nacht sehr gut. Kanpp 400.000 Credits bekommen. Jetzt mus ich nur noch Aetan zum laufen bekommen.

oder hat jemand eine Funktionierende Version für mich ?

Entweder Kopfgeldjäger / Sith Krieger / Sith Inquisitor !

Greetz
Old   #868

Is there any way to make a reliable event starter for Sullust/Drexel? I've seen atleast 3 different points where it start.
Old   #869

Quote:
Is there any way to make a reliable event starter for Sullust/Drexel? I've seen atleast 3 different points where it start.
Did you manage to make one? I've been trying all day and just can't get it to work constantly. I usually win about 1/5 times and sometimes it doesn't even do what I recorded. Just does its own thing or doesn't move or shoot.
Old   #870

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crazy Scot View Post
Did you manage to make one? I've been trying all day and just can't get it to work constantly. I usually win about 1/5 times and sometimes it doesn't even do what I recorded. Just does its own thing or doesn't move or shoot.
I gave it a shot using the instructions but I can't seem to find a good, consistent starting event. Best solution I've found is to turn graphics down to "low" and turn on the death checker, atleast then I win maybe 2-3/5 and the ones I don't will be restarted without waiting till the end of the mission.