Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
can anyone help me out, i am running the bot on windows 7 and everytime i load it, it says it is clicking on the chair and the mouse moves over the chair but the map never opens it just tries twice and then says it is doing nothing. does anyone have any idea what i should do? i follow the directions but it never opens the map.

Old   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelgow View Post
If you're like me, you just drop the new exe into your existing folder.
It looks for imagesEN by default now, not images.
Copy the images folder and name it imagesEN so you can use 3.3 or older ones.
Thanks for helping, tried that did not work for me, Found out that something changed after i became hot shot pilot, has to do with defender.bmp if i place it on my desktop just under the screen it will load the mission and galaxy map if i remove it from the desktop so the program can not see it any more it does nothing, feeling world map changed after i the server update for me or after i hit hot shot pilot was the last thing i did after it did not work any more.

*New Alt new ship and it works again, really has to do something when hitting hot shot pilot and finished all missions or i am missing something else...

Old   #258

I'm having a hard time getting the mission 44 Zosha to start. It doesn't find the timer.
Anyone have a similar problem or know a way to fix it?

I tried to screenshot a timer and crop it out and replace the image, but that didn't work very well.
Old   #259

I can get the mission to start. I am just having a real hard time with both Republic 44 missions. The issue I have is with the timing.

I can do the record perfect and then when I do the playback the tracking is way off. I am not doing any sudden movements I have been using this bot from level 16-49 but just cant get the tracking to work like it did with the "free to play missions"

I guess we will just have to wait for version 4

Old   #260

If I may ask, what should I do to get mission above 34 ? don't mind paying but how and where ?

sorry to be a burden
Old   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressless99 View Post
If I may ask, what should I do to get mission above 34 ? don't mind paying but how and where ?

sorry to be a burden

Old   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraizybone View Post
I can get the mission to start. I am just having a real hard time with both Republic 44 missions. The issue I have is with the timing.

I can do the record perfect and then when I do the playback the tracking is way off. I am not doing any sudden movements I have been using this bot from level 16-49 but just cant get the tracking to work like it did with the "free to play missions"

I guess we will just have to wait for version 4
Can you try posting your recordings of the 44 missions? I'll give it a try. I got the bot to detect the timer now, but having hard time getting it to finish.
Old   #263

Im still having an issue with getting the bot to run

original post

can anyone help me out, i am running the bot on windows 7 and everytime i load it, it says it is clicking on the chair and the mouse moves over the chair but the map never opens it just tries twice and then says it is doing nothing. does anyone have any idea what i should do? i follow the directions but it never opens the map.

thanks in advance.
Old   #264

sit on the chair! and start the bot
its running ? test it please....
Old   #265

yea i sit in the chair, press r then select my mission then start it up. the mouse moves over the chair says it found the chair then says it is looking for the world map and never opens it. the mouse just points at the chair, then at my cast bar then the chair again and then the cast bar and then says it is doing nothing.
Old   #266

slight update on 4.0 :

here is the simple reason why its hard to get this bot to sync perfectly on all computers :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
these 2 images are meant to be the same (despite being different missions), but due to the 'randomized' load time from computer speeds and background applications (also internet connection speed/lag spikes affect this) the images obviously differ in some ways (mainly the fog), but not in others

what this means is that when trying to apply the new 'event match' method to syncing (i was planning on the left edge of the sun), it might still screw up because things are STILL not the same in every run, but the TIMER method (it is 7:57 on both) would work fine here
this means i will leave the option of choosing between event mode and timer mode in so you can choose between what is better for each mission (timer wins here, but event wins in something like drexel)

ill try to have it up and going sometime this saturday, but due to crap like this it might be harder to get working, so yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tewhitte View Post
yea i sit in the chair, press r then select my mission then start it up. the mouse moves over the chair says it found the chair then says it is looking for the world map and never opens it. the mouse just points at the chair, then at my cast bar then the chair again and then the cast bar and then says it is doing nothing.
try running in admin mode - when you dont, it does not have permission to do mouse clicks

///////

also to those asking me for the script that was using in zosha44 in this video
sorry but i cannot hand it out as it used a different .txt format and does not work at all with the current method of reading

also, it was done with a lv 50 with grade 5 gear, and had auto-fire on the whole time so its entirely possible to do without having to take a break to regen shields .. you just need a damn good recording - i believe it took me around 3 recordings to get it to work this well (68:5), but for some reason i do better in clouds44 (54:0) even though clouds44 is 'harder'
Old   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post
Can you try posting your recordings of the 44 missions? I'll give it a try. I got the bot to detect the timer now, but having hard time getting it to finish.
Here it is! I just want to say BEFORE anyone uses this it is not one that I would release unless someone asked for it....and someone did this one is very VERY bad i am about 20/40 with it.

Turn Autofire OFF and have level 5 gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
slight update on 4.0 :

here is the simple reason why its hard to get this bot to sync perfectly on all computers :

these 2 images are meant to be the same (despite being different missions), but due to the 'randomized' load time from computer speeds and background applications (also internet connection speed/lag spikes affect this) the images obviously differ in some ways (mainly the fog), but not in others

what this means is that when trying to apply the new 'event match' method to syncing (i was planning on the left edge of the sun), it might still screw up because things are STILL not the same in every run, but the TIMER method (it is 7:57 on both) would work fine here
this means i will leave the option of choosing between event mode and timer mode in so you can choose between what is better for each mission (timer wins here, but event wins in something like drexel)

ill try to have it up and going sometime this saturday, but due to crap like this it might be harder to get working, so yeah

try running in admin mode - when you dont, it does not have permission to do mouse clicks

///////

also to those asking me for the script that was using in zosha44 in this video

sorry but i cannot hand it out as it used a different .txt format and does not work at all with the current method of reading

also, it was done with a lv 50 with grade 5 gear, and had auto-fire on the whole time so its entirely possible to do without having to take a break to regen shields .. you just need a damn good recording - i believe it took me around 3 recordings to get it to work this well (68:5), but for some reason i do better in clouds44 (54:0) even though clouds44 is 'harder'
Hello thephilz,

Thank you for all your hard work, I have purchased your bot and think its great. The problem im having right now with 3.1d on the level 44 missions is that when I do a recording and it runs pro then go to run the missions the timing is off with the tracking.
Is there anything I can do that I have missed on the forums that might be able to fix this problem.

Right now im running Zosha44 and im at about 20w/40l cause of the timing.

Thanks
Old   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post

///////
thanks for the response, when i run as admin i get an error box, and the bot just closes immediately.
Old   #269

Would love to donate for this if it would ever open my world map.
Old   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraizybone View Post
Here it is! I just want to say BEFORE anyone uses this it is not one that I would release unless someone asked for it....and someone did this one is very VERY bad i am about 20/40 with it.

Turn Autofire OFF and have level 5 gear.
4 and im at about 20w/40l cause of the timing.
Thanks.

I tested it out, and it didn't work out too well as you perdicted. After trying to tweak it to perfection, I tried again to make my own.

Now I have made a version of Kalee Fortification that completes the main objective as well bonus.

Setup:
I have grade 6 upgrades except armor, that's grade 5 (will most likely work with lower grade armor). Also I have the weapon upgrades, shield upgrade and the EMP - all of which are used in the mission. Can do without the EMP however - others are required.

Version 3.3
AutoFire: Off
Delay: 2000

Let me know how it works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Republic44Kalee.txt (79.7 KB, 18 views)