Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #121

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
er wiederholt solang wie du es möchtest Oo also lass ihn halt mal 24h durchlaufen.^^
threadersteller kann by the way kein deutsch.
Hab ihn schon paar mal über nacht laufen lassen, am naechsten morgen stand mein char da und beim bot stand session beendet oder sowas

Old   #122

elite*gold: 0
Also ich hab den neuen Bot getestet und der läuft ebenfalls wieder wunderbar ich hab den aktuell in der Kovor Mission laufen und der hat bis jetzt noch keinen loss

The Bot Works very well!! But you'v added an Login System? Was this Bot not Really for your Brother?
Lg
Sani

//Edit:
@vowytz
Das hat aber vermutlich doch mit deinem 24h reconnect zu tun der ist meistens so zwischen 3-5 Uhr eingestellt.

Old   #123

Anyone's got a cracked version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahnibar View Post
[...]

The Bot Works very well!! But you'v added an Login System? Was this Bot not Really for your Brother?
Lg
Sani

[...]
The login system is supposedly to be for unlocking the higher missions. At the moment, it doesn't work, however.

I suppose the authentication system is what took so long to implement, rather than the "new" functions, which he's had from the beginning, unreleased, by his own admission.

Now at least we know why he didn't release the later missions until now.

I guess his nose grew as the chances for profit did.
Old   #124

version 3.1 released, fixes login problems, i will be emailing everyone with login details whenever i can

there are more debug messages in the status area, provide the latest line (probably the 'third' line) for more 'accurate help', it will pinpoint where exactly the bot gets stuck

i will be compiling a 'faq' of sorts and attempt to iron out bugs

also, please read the 'tips' section on the website provided on the first post, it has many useful tips that will help get this blasted thing working

thanks

i will be trying to implement WASD in the near future (to be honest though, i dont think its really needed, and its pretty difficulty to implement), but it is pretty difficult to do

in 'the other forums', a certain member has mentioned 'a technique' that can really increase the success rate of the bot, as even though the timer is 'the same', the game might still be off sync (im sure you know this by now). i am working with him now to implement this to all missions, and may end up removing the whole 'match to timer' system that the bot currently uses.

Old   #125

Edit all is good, thanks ^^
Old   #126

Hi guys, I am tying to us this bot, I sit in the captains chair the map comes up then i exit out of the map. I press r to start recording mode on jabim imperial 10. I then hit q to start the bot. The bot starts up and then goes into the mission. The problem is it is not auto firing or barrel rolling. Also when the mission ends I press s to stop recording but I dont think it actually does anything. Then I hit r again to go back to playback mode and it doesnt switch. I have to hit e to stop the bot then when I hit q again it says that I need to record. Any ides?

thanks guys
Old   #127

Ich habe das gleiche Problem.

Kein Autofire
Keine Aufzeichnungen

Habe es sowohl mit dem deutschen als auch mit dem englischen Client probiert.
Old   #128

@Butcho
Aber er startet? Also er wählt die Misson aus, und du könntest loslegen?
Old   #129

broken..

republic archenar and republic makem TE is broken, unable to record... just sits at waiting for start.

would be willing to donate if it actually worked :/
Old   #130

Er startet völlig normal! Nach Abschluss der Mission muss ich allerdings manuell beenden.
Old   #131

Yop when im starting bot, starting mission and bot closed but nothink todo.
Old   #132

Min is just sitting there looking for timer I took a new pic but still nothing
Old   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by zstyle711 View Post
Hi guys, I am tying to us this bot, I sit in the captains chair the map comes up then i exit out of the map. I press r to start recording mode on jabim imperial 10. I then hit q to start the bot. The bot starts up and then goes into the mission. The problem is it is not auto firing or barrel rolling. Also when the mission ends I press s to stop recording but I dont think it actually does anything. Then I hit r again to go back to playback mode and it doesnt switch. I have to hit e to stop the bot then when I hit q again it says that I need to record. Any ides?

thanks guys
got the same problem no save-.- and no auto-fire

greets
Old   #134

Lin 5988 (File "...\UntzBot31b.exe"):

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

Happens as soon as I get back to the ship cabin after losing a game.
Running Windows 7 x64, admin & XPSP3 mode turned on. Beta 2.0 worked perfectly.
Old   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekopoke View Post
Lin 5988 (File "...\UntzBot31b.exe"):

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

Happens as soon as I get back to the ship cabin after losing a game.
Running Windows 7 x64, admin & XPSP3 mode turned on. Beta 2.0 worked perfectly.
it seems i blew up something in the process of upgrading the left/right recording functionality ..

can you post what the status remarks are as it crashes?

like, the top 3 lines above "Wins" and "Losses"

my guess is it has something to do with the settings file ..