Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #91

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahnibar View Post
@Yesbody7188 und @Vowytz
Folgendes, ich habe den Bot jetzt bisschen getestet und auch zum laufen bzw. zum nicht laufen bekommen.
Ich konnte so quasi euer Problem reproduzieren. Hab ihr nach dem ihr recorded habt den sleep delay verändert? Weil nachdem ich meine Mission aufgenommen hatte (liliac) und dann den delay verändert habe hatte ich auch das Problem, dass er immer danebengeschossen hat.
Aber ansonsten funktioniert der im Moment echt gut (englischer Client)

lg
Sani
Nein am Delay hab ich bis jetzt noch nichts geändert. Vielleicht sollte ich mal schauen was sich ergibt

Old   #92

elite*gold: 0
Get an idea of the mission first because its pretty much the same each time. Then when firing do little circles, or back and forth motions to blow the ships up. I even will shoot a little bit ahead of them when recording just in case the bot misses them on the next run, this raises the chance that they will be destroyed. Also, dont be stingy with the missiles unless you need them for special mobs.

Old   #93

the bot originally gave me errors on opening i did a fresh install of windows 7 64bit because of other issues reinstalled .net framework 3.5 and 4 the bot currently doest give anymore errors. only issue i have come to is that i cannot record other missions that are not currently made ive made text files such as Repubic10Fondor.text it will start the mission but not go into record mode just says wait to move. so conclusion i would try to uninstall your framework and reinstall if having issues microsoft has a cleaner u can download that removes all .net frame works its called cleanup_tool try that might help.
Old   #94

i dont see the lvl 28+ missions in the tab ? i see them in the script folder though , any info on that ?

Old   #95

It works great for me! no glitches at all, looking forward to additional missions. Thanks alot for this!
Old   #96

works perfectly for me, did the job of leveling up nicely. thanks a lot!
Old   #97

i need help i can start every thing but if im trying to recorde it says starting the mission xy
and if i try to start a recorded one it says make ur sitting in the chair any ideas
Old   #98

Hallo und guten Morgen

erstmal thx an die entwickler,das teil ist ansich eine klasse sache,ich gehöre schon zum älteren semester,bin also dem englischen nicht so mächtig

würde mich freuen,wen mich hier jemand unterstützen bzw. aufklären könnte.

ich habe mir den BOT runtergezogen,er funktioniert auch (nehme ich mal an) zumindest alles so gemacht wie ich aus den threads vorher rauslesen konnte.

er startet auch die mission "jabiim eskorte" nur macht er in der mission irgendwie garnichts(sprich er kämpft nicht) ganz zu schweigen davon wie man eine andere mission starten könnte(da fehlt dann immer irgendeine txt. datei) mag sich für andere etwas lächerlich anhören,trotzdem würde ich mich auf hilfe freuen.

hab auch irgendwo etwas rausgelesen das es nur mit dem englischen client geht??

würde mich auf antwort bzw. erklärungen,anregungen sehr freuen

mfg
Sam
Old   #99

the next release will capture all left clicks/autofire toggles so you can turn it off when you want to regen shields if you wish

also i plan on moving all the hotkeys 'around', which will allow 'wasd' recording, and allowing right click drags (personally i prefer the rapid-fire 'a' missiles though, so im not sure what ill do about that. seriously, right click drags, to me, are worthless)
with this you can play each mission like you always do, and the bot should mimic every movement
be careful not to be 'extravagant' when doing stuff though, as the bot records around 13 'frames' per second, so extremely quick movements might not be captured
however i must be very careful when doing this, as doing more things will definitely introduce more lag to the system and may throw off timing and ruin the bot (especially for lower-end computers such as my own)

ill do this during maint and see if i can get it up by the end of it .. and hopefully i dont wreck everything

also coming up is a settings file so users can adjust certain values at will, such as how long to wait when opening galaxy map. i know for certain that the galaxy map is an issue.

and the timer will be fixed too
Old   #100

Ja alsoo dir auch einen wunderschönen guten morgen, und ja du hast den Fehler Quasi schon selber erkannt ich hab bis jetzt noch kein Mod für den deutschen Client erstellt heist aktuell geht es nur für den englischen. Warum? Weil der anhand der Bilder vergleicht und du in "Space" bzw. Deutsch "Weltraum" bist. Ebenfalls schaut er noch auf die zeit rechts oben und die ist im englischen client auch anders also am einfachsten ist du lädst die mal den englischen Client und dann sollte das auch gehen
Lg
Sani
Old   #101

Yop, i have juste one question. How i can make new mission in scroll list at the bot ?
Old   #102

even if you did there are some serious flaws while running them. so there's no use in doing so.
Old   #103

need the level 40 missions implemented in the client, any help there ? or gotta wait for the next release ?
Old   #104

You have to wait for the next Release...
Lg
Sani
Old   #105

Thank a lot for your bot and your time supporting it.

It works great.
I am experiencing iussues trying to record missions.
Created a file named the same way the scroll says, in the script folder.
Everything seems to work but the atuofire-autospin do not work (in record mode only I mean - in play mode, i repeat, works great).
I toggle off them and do by myself but nothing is recorded (even if the bot seems to work properly).
Any clue (W7 Ultimate / admin rights)?
I can obviously wait for someone to post missions (republic in my case) but I was interesting in supporting your bot community too.

Thanks again.