Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #931

elite*gold: 0
Is it [Beta] SWTOR_Login (Source Code included) you guys are talking about? Because that program doesn't seem to work.

Old   #932

Level 28 space missions

Anyone notice since the release of the new EVENT, the level 28 space missions are bugging out? I noticed this today when someone brought this to my attention. Looks like the ship doesn't start to become active until almost a minute into the mission and untzbot stops the quest while in mid run.

This was on the Republic28Syvris quest... I know it was working fine a week ago.

Anyone know of a possible fix?

Thanks!

Old   #933

does thephilz get back to you about donating? I have been using the bot under the free version and I could donate to him for the rest of the missions but I would like an email back...
Old   #934

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicfire42 View Post
does thephilz get back to you about donating? I have been using the bot under the free version and I could donate to him for the rest of the missions but I would like an email back...
Um He seems to have been gone. I decompiled the exe so I could run it. Could post it, cause no point using it if you can't use full version.

Old   #935

nice
Old   #936

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfganges View Post
Anyone notice since the release of the new EVENT, the level 28 space missions are bugging out? I noticed this today when someone brought this to my attention. Looks like the ship doesn't start to become active until almost a minute into the mission and untzbot stops the quest while in mid run.

This was on the Republic28Syvris quest... I know it was working fine a week ago.

Anyone know of a possible fix?

Thanks!
I've been using it since Thursday, and have had no problems. I am using Syvris to level from 28 - 33 so far. I am using one I recorded though. Did you record your own?
Old   #937

So I just started using Untzbot and love it. I was going to donate and get access to all the missions, but since I've read that the author is no longer around I wanted to make sure that if I did donate I would still get access to the higher level missions.

Anybody donated recently and gotten access to the content? I just don't want to pay and not be able to do them (being poor college student and all lol)
Old   #938

Has anyone been able to get a hold of thephilz? I'm going to try PMing and emailing him now.
Old   #939

A question for you all. For how long have ran this program in a row? A couple of hours? A day? A couple of days?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm going away for 7 days and debating on if I should have the program running to cash in some money or if it's not worth it because I might be detected and banned.
Old   #940

Hello everybody, i need some help with this, i paid for full program on 29th of agost and ive not recived the mail with the pass yet. Ive sent a mail with the invoice and he hasnt answer me... Can anyone help me plz?
Thank you
Old   #941

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcanOlsson View Post
A question for you all. For how long have ran this program in a row? A couple of hours? A day? A couple of days?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm going away for 7 days and debating on if I should have the program running to cash in some money or if it's not worth it because I might be detected and banned.
I usually go about 12 hours at a time then do other **** and log off for a few hours. I don't think going for a whole week would be wise.
Old   #942

elite*gold: 20
I go as often as I can. That said, I can usually get about 200-300 runs in before my client crashes. I've done this nonstop since getting the bot. It's purely for credits.

Edit: Wanted to note that his began in February when I joined this site. Before then, I was running chest scripts since release (as I had early start to 50 as is).
Old   #943

All;
The Great and all powerful ThePhilz seems to be missing in action. I've sent him PMs and emails and I've seen at least one person post here that they paid for the bot and they haven't received their code.

With that being said I am currently rewriting ThePhilz Untzbot into an Open Source project. I respect ThePhilz immensely so if he were to return and ask me to stop working on this project I'd gladly step aside.

Let me know if you have any experience with AutoIt scripting and you'd like to give me a hand.
Old   #944

Finally got caught today running the not. Had only been running a few hours and I've been using it for a long while and never any problems.

Only a week ban but not sure if I'll go back to doing it again. Hate to be permabanned.
Old   #945

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderMedic View Post
Finally got caught today running the not. Had only been running a few hours and I've been using it for a long while and never any problems.

Only a week ban but not sure if I'll go back to doing it again. Hate to be permabanned.
****! Same. Banned for a week. Oh well, was fun while it lasted. My guess is this last round of patches had some detection in it. I might try to figure out what they are looking for but meh...

In case anyone wanted to see what a banned message looks like.

We are contacting you regarding your account for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We wish to notify you that you have carried out a serious violation of our Terms of Service and upon a full investigation of your account we have determined that your character has carried out the following violation:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play.

Due to the severity of this Terms of Service violation, we have suspended your account effective immediately for one week (168 hours). Please be aware that further breaches of our terms will amount to further action on your account up to, and including, account closure.