Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #976

elite*gold: 0
No i became with low or very low details on 800x600 a nio seat error?!
I use the German client of the swtor.exe.
Have other Members this problem or i am the one?

Please help me.

Thanks

Old   #977

EVERYONE STOP!
They do have some detection. One of me accounts was perma banned and it only had the bot running for one mission.

The other two accounts have weekly bans and they only ran the bot for a few hours one day.

Knowing this gives me some ideas. But until F2P I wont be testing those ideas.

Old   #978

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtorbot1138 View Post
Hope these help. make sure you replace them in the imagesEN folder.

Good luck!

Thanks. They work good for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtorbot1138 View Post
Hope these help. make sure you replace them in the imagesEN folder.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
EVERYONE STOP!
They do have some detection. One of me accounts was perma banned and it only had the bot running for one mission.

The other two accounts have weekly bans and they only ran the bot for a few hours one day.

Knowing this gives me some ideas. But until F2P I wont be testing those ideas.
Do you think they watch and see if people jump? I did 40 missions today manually and I never jumped between missions. But as soon as I start using the bot, it jumps before it clicks the chair.
Old   #979

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crazy Scot View Post
Thanks. They work good for me.

Do you think they watch and see if people jump? I did 40 missions today manually and I never jumped between missions. But as soon as I start using the bot, it jumps before it clicks the chair.
That is one of the theories. The other day there was a supposed player in my ship with me. I could see from /general that he was in everyone's ship at the same time. Everyone was freaking out, "why is this guy in here?", etc. He claimed to be stuck there due to a bug. In retrospect it seems fishy.

Old   #980

My game seems to be crashing a lot after the recent patch - any ideas on how i fix this?
Old   #981

Hallo leute,

sry i speak no english.
Habe seit dem Patch ein problem.früher konnte ich über nacht oder tagsüber laufen lassen ohne das mein swtor fenster zuging.Über nacht habe ich meistens 120/0 gehabt.Jetzt mitlerweile schafft der grad mal zwischen 20/0 o. 30/0.
Woran kann das liegen?
Bitte um eure Hilfe falls jemand ein anderes Bot ausser Lucky Spacebot kennt oder wie ich das endlich wie früher zum laufen bringen kann.wäre sehr dankbar.

MfG Sapik
Old   #982

elite*gold: 20
Just got hit with a 1 week suspension. Fairly sure it was due to my use of Luckys Spacebot, as I have never used it before up until a day or two ago, and that was in an attempt to run my dailies all for me automatically. Have been running UntzBot nonstop since February just fine.
Old   #983

i got 1 week suspension as well, never used lucys though, it is clearly due to untz. wonder what kind of detection they have?
Old   #984

elite*gold: 51
Luckys and Untz. aren't injecting in swtor. So i guess swtor is banning manualy.
Old   #985

Having problem with crew missions, it won't select the mission, just click by it.
Old   #986

They've changed eventimages so have to change them and re-record the missions, on the other hand this is a good sign since it mean they have no way of detecting spaceboting besides manually checking someone.
Old   #987

Are you certain? That's a pretty bold statement.
Old   #988

Just a logical conclusion, if they had a way to detect people why bother with changing starting eventimages? They could have just let those be as they were and go straight to banning people.
Old   #989

elite*gold: 20
On my desktop that has 19" 1920x1080 resolution, the bot works fine. However, on my laptop which has a 17" 1920x1080 resolution, I'm having trouble getting it to find world map, etc. What can I do to make it work on my laptop, considering I'm at a loss of 2 inches physically.
Old   #990

elite*gold: 423
Works great for me