Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Discussion on [Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player) within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 06/29/2012, 03:48   #886

elite*gold: 0
The bot will auto resize. Just resize the window so it's close to 800x600 and run the bot. Should work fine. Does for me.

Also make sure you have "Default" as the Interface settings and not some custom UI.
Old 06/29/2012, 17:14   #887

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardack View Post
The bot will auto resize. Just resize the window so it's close to 800x600 and run the bot. Should work fine. Does for me.

Also make sure you have "Default" as the Interface settings and not some custom UI.
I did set it to default which allowed the bot to find the map, but then it misses the "10" button it tries to click on. My default only has 1 bar, and the mouse clicks just above the 10. If I make default w/ extended quick slots it can't find the world map again. I did sort of get it working by making it default, and changing it to have only 11 slots on my default bar, and 1 slot in below it. It's not perfect but it sorta works. could somebody save a exact UI set up that works to standardize it? I know the default should, but its not working for me.
Old 06/29/2012, 23:23   #888

Anyone else having the game stuck after failing a mission? For example, after the Clouds mission (imp 44), at end where I fail the mission (but not be destroyed), the gaem just sits there. I have tried replacing the dead.bmp from earlier posts but to no avail. I changed all the gfx settings etc, and still no go. Anyone have any luck? Has the OP discontinued this program?
Old 06/30/2012, 01:35   #889

I decided to run this today since I've been a little worried about getting caught after 1.3. I started up Aeten and at the 4:39 mark it kept stopping. The ship would go to the bottom right corner and just sit there. So I recorded it again and let it run and got 21/21 wins. I did replace the dead.bmp and set the graphic settings back to low, but that's all I did. Everything works great so far.

And as Klebsiella said, the game won't let me resize it back to 800x600 in the graphics settings. It is greyed out at 1024x768 but it doesn't seem to make a difference once I open the bot and hit Q for resize.
Old 06/30/2012, 02:21   #890

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut75 View Post
Anyone else having the game stuck after failing a mission? For example, after the Clouds mission (imp 44), at end where I fail the mission (but not be destroyed), the gaem just sits there. I have tried replacing the dead.bmp from earlier posts but to no avail. I changed all the gfx settings etc, and still no go. Anyone have any luck? Has the OP discontinued this program?
Exact same problem here.
Old 06/30/2012, 22:14   #891

The bot works but out of sync most of the time.

Lucky's is still good.
Old 07/01/2012, 03:43   #892

Quote:
This problem has been solved, all you have to do is work your way backwards through this thread.
Old 07/01/2012, 16:50   #893

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death1212 View Post
The bot works but out of sync most of the time.

Lucky's is still good.
This is till good. I'm still having 99% success rate.

Quote:
Just tried Aeten and purposely had it fail. Didn't kill all the ships. It successfully exited with my dead.bmp file

Are you sure you have your graphics set to LOW? Not VERY LOW. Very Low will not work. Anything besides LOW will not work.
Old 07/02/2012, 06:24   #894

I use very low and mine works just fine, I ran Aeten all night with a total of 123 Wins 0 Loses.
Old 07/02/2012, 15:47   #895

I'm using the new dead.bmp file and on low and when I fail it just sits there.
Old 07/02/2012, 17:32   #896

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderMedic View Post
I'm using the new dead.bmp file and on low and when I fail it just sits there.
You're going to have to make your own then. Either your low is not like the rest of us low/very low. Or something else is messing it up.

I believe page 88 or 89 I posted on how to do it. You can also watch the videos on page 1 to figure it out.

Then once you have a new dead.bmp. Start a mission, hit e once inside to stop the bot, then escape to bring up the leave space combat. If the bot doesn't exit space combat for you then it still won't work.
Old 07/03/2012, 06:27   #897

I switched from jgoines' dead bmp to dardack's dead bmp and now all is good.
Old 07/10/2012, 02:27   #898

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderMedic View Post
I switched from jgoines' dead bmp to dardack's dead bmp and now all is good.
Yeah weird... I had to switch to and I TOOK the image. Maybe I switched between low and very low OR maybe the screen re-sizing thing that was happening for me got fixed. Weird. I'll remove my image.
Old 07/11/2012, 04:26   #899

****.... thephilz server is down again which is throwing off my all in one script a little. I hope it or he come back soon otherwise I'm going to have crack or use a cracked version which doesn't check the server.
Old 07/17/2012, 23:17   #900

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
****.... thephilz server is down again which is throwing off my all in one script a little. I hope it or he come back soon otherwise I'm going to have crack or use a cracked version which doesn't check the server.
If you've already paid him, just use the crack 5x03 in the thread within same forum. Provides source too, incase something happens this doesn't work and he never comes back someone could upkeep it.