Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #676

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow28 View Post
Hallo Leute ich versuche etz seit 4 Stunden den Bot zum laufen zu bringen

Könnte mir evtl jemand mal ne Anleitung schreiben was ich am Anfang machen muss ? Bin dem englischen nicht so mächtig!

Beim Bot steht immer Looking vor Worldmap! Und er macht nichts

Danke im vorraus!
Du müsst dein Interface auf Standard stellen. Auflösung 800x600 alle Details auf niegrig. Bloom muss bei mir aktiviert bleiben. Den Rest findest du hier im Thread.

Old   #677

Alles gemacht wie du gesagt hast! Steht immer noch Looking for Worldmap

Old   #678

Why would the program fail to control anything now? It starts fine, but will not move the mouse or perform any function what so ever.
Old   #679

got no problems with the bot howerver maybe its possible to insert some kind of speedhack 2 do the missions faster?

Old   #680

So hab mein Problem Gefunden da ich Denk ich mal ne zu gute Grafikkarte drin hab GTX 680 hat er die bmp's nicht erkannt! Musste alle neu machen aber etz Workd er wie die Sau klasse Bot
Old   #681

ive got a big problem . every time when i want to start a mission, it goes to (e.g. jablim) the start mission window but just cant start it. its slightly above this window. can anyone help me? i resized it to the correct size, used the correct settings but it always stucks at the last window "want to start mission yes no). It just CANT hit the yes.

Version 5.0x used with own mission. Worked so far till 5.0x was released ;X
Old   #682

also hab auflösung auf 800x600 starte mission und es kommt jedes mal galaxymap not found

wie löse ich das?
Old   #683

-Sprache richtig Einstellen
-Bot als Admin starten
-Fenster nicht verschieben
-Interface auf Standard setzen
( Wenn du die Minimap verschoben hast findet der Bot das "Weltsymbol" nicht )
Old   #684

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
the bot plays out as if not using any 1-2-3-4 due to the fleet commendations patch, for those playing new chars and not bothering with dailies

i will make a new seperate recording list eventually with all items used for higher success rate, but you will have to switch between recording types
I just upgraded/donated recently, so Level40 and up missions are new to me, but it seems Republic40Drexel will not use 1-2-3-4 even when recording.

I've tried to record my own mission (event sync and timer sync) multiple times, and it's as if my keyboard doesn't even have those keys.

When recording my own Republic34Pakuuni, it works just fine. I can record with any combination of those keys and playback as intended.

Thoughts?
Old   #685

hab den fehler gefunden ^^ hatte die frame anzeige noch drin
Old   #686

Is it normal that 5.0x does not record 1-4 key presses even if i record the mission ? Been using 5.0 because of that.
Old   #687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganondorf7 View Post
Is it normal that 5.0x does not record 1-4 key presses even if i record the mission ? Been using 5.0 because of that.
yes, that is very odd, as the only differences between 5.0 and 5.0x is the change of webhost, a bit of script edits, slight bug fixes, and thats pretty much it

nothing during playback/recording should have changed
Old   #688

Hi!

I really need help!

I use version 5.0x. The debugger says, i had to run custom. So i do. My char is lv 35, and so i want to play skaross or mugaar. But i have by both scripts the same problem. The bot find world map, the bot starts fighting, but he lose every game, and he doesnt hit the targets. Have anyone an idea, what is wrong?
Old   #689

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
yes, that is very odd, as the only differences between 5.0 and 5.0x is the change of webhost, a bit of script edits, slight bug fixes, and thats pretty much it

nothing during playback/recording should have changed
Will try again tomorrow after recording the missions again with 5.0x then. I could really really use a resynch at half mission somewhere when there's a break.. currently the missions run perfect but sometimes it gets behind after a certain point (maybe it lags because of loading too many ships), and those missions end up failing.
Old   #690

I was wondering if you could offer me any advice on how to run this in a mannerism that would work best for me. Everytime I load into a space mission the window flashes once and starts the timer early on the bot, where it is looking for a certain object __ out of 30000.
Is there an easy way to fix that?

Thank you,
Tim