Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #841

elite*gold: 0
I recorded some of my own missions but on playback for some reason it is not always pressing the 1, 2, 3, 4, key presses I used while making the recording therfore things like switching between guns and sheilds, the 10 second invulnerbility and the EMP burst are not firing off during play back.

Sometimes they do go off and sometimes they don't and if I do the playback multiple times during some playbacks they fire off when I recorded them other times they don't.

It's very strange.

Old   #842

elite*gold: 20
Anyone else having odd issues with Taspan? For whatever reason, it likes to get hung up on the beginning of my recordings in either timer or event sync, and besides that, I've experienced random CTD's of the SWTOR client in the middle of the mission and at the very end when loading back to ship.

Old   #843

elite*gold: 132
After a random number of rounds 4-15x swtor closed without any message.
Cant run the bot over night because swtor closed.. at bot the message "looking for result"
Old   #844

Letzte Nacht hatte ich ein Win - Loose verhältniss 50-25 Nez Peron. Schiff Ausrütung 1 bevor Swtor abgestürtzt ist.

Last Night i have a Win Lose Ration 50 - 25 With Ship Equip 1 On Nez Peron bevor Swtor Closed.

Das sind 259 Minuten reine Weltraum Missionszeit.

This are 259 Minutes bevore Swtor Closed.

Old   #845

Wie kann man den bot von lvl 1 benutzen? muss ich mir da profile runterladen? und wenn wo?
Old   #846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallum Jones View Post
Wie kann man den bot von lvl 1 benutzen? muss ich mir da profile runterladen? und wenn wo?
Da man mit Level 1 nichts machen kann, kann man den Bot nicht nutzen.

Du kannst den Bot natürlich erst dann benutzen wenn du dein Raumschiff bekommst. Also mit Level 14 - 18 oder nachdem du deinen 1 gefährten bekommen hast, um den Crewbot zu nutzen.
Old   #847

Having problems with the starting point of Drexel, tried both event and timer sync. Sometimes it start, somestimes it don't, sometimes it start but at the wrong time. It's making the mission very hard to run smoothly.

Edit: After running a night I had 83 wins 12 loss 65 bail :P
Old   #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcanOlsson View Post
Having problems with the starting point of Drexel, tried both event and timer sync. Sometimes it start, somestimes it don't, sometimes it start but at the wrong time. It's making the mission very hard to run smoothly.
Try turning your in game graphics to Low, I found some missions work better on different graphic settings.
Old   #849

Letzte Nacht lief der Bot einwandfrei ! 20:00 - 07:00 Uhr. 157 Win - 3 Lose auf Taspan.
Old   #850

Last night i left it running on the level 40 missions, it played 44 wins and 26 losses before the game exited out by iteself sometime last night. Can anyone please help me. The bot seems to work half the time, the other half either the event and time does not sync and the game either just fails itself or the game starts playing, but doesnt register the time/event longer than before and is completely off coordination and eventually fails.

I have windows in classic mode.
i have the game in 800x600.
Graphics on lowest settings.
Run the debugger, q- resize, a- analize, z- fix!
Then run the Bot on admin, debugger says run the game on custom, i select english, login! set the game i want, default is event sync, and i dont mess with it.
Game usually works fine the first round, 2nd round it starts to mess up. so randomly messes up after that about every other game, even worst sometimes. Am i missing something? i am on windows 7, 16gb of ram, core i7 proc, running an SSD, nvidia GTX590. this thing should run flawless right?
Old   #851

I don't know if i have missed a post or if its a random fluke, but I cannot log into the program now. the passcode that I was sent is not working. Anyone know what's going on?
Old   #852

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldnGT View Post
I don't know if i have missed a post or if its a random fluke, but I cannot log into the program now. the passcode that I was sent is not working. Anyone know what's going on?
started the bot this morning without any login probs...
sometimes it lasts a little longer until it logs in.
Old   #853

Mine keeps telling me that it cannot talk to the log in server.
Old   #854

Well I think it finaly happened, I got suspended for using the spacebot. Havn't been using any other hack and today when I woke up I had a nice mail from Bioware telling me to stop using 3rd party program.
Old   #855

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcanOlsson View Post
Well I think it finaly happened, I got suspended for using the spacebot. Havn't been using any other hack and today when I woke up I had a nice mail from Bioware telling me to stop using 3rd party program.
Anyone else?