Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #496

elite*gold: 0
how do you make it kill things, i dont really understand the syncs importance :O i know it starts it but does it also make it kill everything?

Old   #497

CrewBot will not work. Opens the Crew Skill (e.g., Scavenging) fine, selects the level fine, but when it goes to select a mission, it does not click on anything and instead of trying to click on Send Companion, the pointer goes to the location of the upper-right corner of the minimap. Resize issue?

I removed 4.1 to try 4.1x and when 4.1x had this problem, I tried a reboot. After the reboot, the problem still occurs, so I tried 4.1 again (since I used it previously and it worked fine) and now 4.1 has the same problem.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I neglected to change my settings to 800x600 previously. After I changed it to 800x600, when the bot starts, it resizes the window to SMALLER THAN 800x600, causing the pointer position to be off. How can I fix this? Thanks.

Old   #498

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTtehbomb View Post
how do you make it kill things, i dont really understand the syncs importance :O i know it starts it but does it also make it kill everything?
From my understanding, with an event sync, you do not have to worry about a timing issue, as the script will not start until the event passes. If you have it on a timed delay, a computer that may load slower will take a longer time, thus may start the script too early or too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2krazy View Post
CrewBot will not work. Opens the Crew Skill (e.g., Scavenging) fine, selects the level fine, but when it goes to select a mission, it does not click on anything and instead of trying to click on Send Companion, the pointer goes to the location of the upper-right corner of the minimap. Resize issue?

I removed 4.1 to try 4.1x and when 4.1x had this problem, I tried a reboot. After the reboot, the problem still occurs, so I tried 4.1 again (since I used it previously and it worked fine) and now 4.1 has the same problem.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I neglected to change my settings to 800x600 previously. After I changed it to 800x600, when the bot starts, it resizes the window to SMALLER THAN 800x600, causing the pointer position to be off. How can I fix this? Thanks.
The debugger can help resize the window and make sure the positioning is good to go. I usually run the debugger anytime I've resized my game back to my normal resolution to play.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2krazy View Post

Thoughts?

honestly, changing to 800x600 in the settings doesnt really do anything (it was an oversight on my part), as the bot resizes it to some 'smaller window' anyway

anyway, for default computer configurations, aero/classic modes will work fine, but for those who 'change settings', then you will need to use the debugger - watch video #1 for details

OR, do you mean, everything is fine (as in the bot plays space missions fine) but the crewbot simply does not work?

try checking your diplomacy settings - if you pick dark/light while NOT having diplomacy selected, it would do that
also, the crewbot should attempt to move to the 'cost' (in green) text and right click it

--

i will probably release 4.2, probably sometime after maint (again) as a quick update for 'debugging' purposes
it will STILL not include the crew sniping/multiple missions function, but will provide two things for debugging purposes:
4.2 proposed changes (or maybe 4.1x2)
- 'combat log', shows when missions start, wins/losses with timestamp, etc
- 'take screenshot when timer goes off' option
this is purely for debugging purposes and those who find the bot working fine might not want to change to this version as its just for testing purposes
oh, and
- fixed crewbot 'missing' on some characters (1->2, 2->3, etc)

i have noticed recently that some missions have 'weird' sync issues now, like 44clouds triggering IMMEDIATELY after loading screen (solved via changing the event sync file) and also 40drexel having two possible event sync positions (around 2 seconds apart from each other, so its a half-half chance of getting the wrong one - solved once again via changing the event sync file), so yeah, this is for those issues

i have a feeling its to do with this 'very low' setting being introduced, as even though you DONT use 'very low', 'low' still has had some minor changes - enough to break some sync files

Thanks
1 User
Old   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
try checking your diplomacy settings - if you pick dark/light while NOT having diplomacy selected, it would do that
also, the crewbot should attempt to move to the 'cost' (in green) text and right click it
This corrected the issue. One point of clarification, though. This CrewBot will not work standalone, correct? I afk'd and came back to an error that it could not find the map and no additional Crew Skills were started. Not an issue, as that appears to be "working as intended." Just wanted clarification.

Thanks for the Diplomacy tip, though.
Old   #501

is there a script for everything already made? XD.
Old   #502

For some reason DeathCheck41x crashing game if i lose mission "Syvris Evacuation" - if defector shuttle was killed...
Old   #503

TL;DR: there was some sort of patch that affected space mission botting very slightly, but enough to wreck some scripts. im working on it.

--------

okay so after 9 hours of doing republic40drexel, here is the log i got

its a bit large, so here you go

this is vastly worse than all of my older runs 40-44, and im 100% sure its to do with a ninja patch that may or may not have been intended to affect space mission botting

basically, if you look at it, you will notice a few things:
- the sync started at roughly 9050~ ms, then eventually rose to 9250~ ms - this is proof that it takes longer to load as you play
- if the sync was ridiculously long (16000+ ms) then the bot will eventually fail due to being horribly offsync
- even at 9158 ms sync, the bot failed the mission for some reason

the final stats after 9 hours was 95/1/14, which is pretty okay (95/110 = 86%) but i know for a fact that my last bunch of republic characters were doing 96%+ from over a hundred runs each. the recent patches really did 'something' but i have no idea what, so i may delay (yay, again!) big updates until i sort this **** out (its pretty annoying, specifically the 44clouds/capitalship missions that start immediately for some reason - apparently playing on LOW (not HIGH/MED/VLOW) fixes this, SOMETIMES, which is not good enough

so yeah, thats what im up to these days. stupid ninja patches.
Old   #504

Is there a faster way to get characters to the spaceship stage? Do I just need to quest to 16 and get my ship or is there a faster way?
Old   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by tewhitte View Post
Is there a faster way to get characters to the spaceship stage? Do I just need to quest to 16 and get my ship or is there a faster way?
Focus on your Class Quests only. Don't bother with side-quests unless you just aren't able to do the next Class Quest due to low level. Having a friend help run you through your Class Quests will make it cake to get to your ship ~10.
Old   #506

elite*gold: 20
Is there any way to speed up the 'inherit' delay during playback? On a few missions, I've had to record multiple times for missile targets alone, having to switch between the rapid fire and right clicking for a solid winning record.
Old   #507

Working well! Thanks again!

One item of note: Unable to select Crew Skill 1, while setting Crew Skill 1 in the bot. Crew Skill 1 activates Crew Skill 2 and Crew Skill 2 activates Crew Skill 3.
Old   #508

I ran Drexel yesterday and had a rate of 91 successes 0 loss and 1 death. Previously I had never been able to get Drexel to work well...until I switched to timer sync for it. Now it runs beautifully.

I just make sure that during my recording I hover over targets a bit longer than it takes to actually kill them. This ensures that during playback the bot has enough time to get the needed shots off to ensure success. I am constantly having to remind myself to relax and take it sloooooow. It makes for an infinitely better recording with a very very high success rate.
Old   #509

Hello,
I still have issues with the Galaxy-Map.
The Bot misses the mission Ezran on the Galaxy-Map. I tried Luckys Spacebot and this bot clicks on the exact same spot. I think its a problem with my settings now.
My native screen resolution is 1680x1050.
I tried every setting (Aero, Classic, debug) but it doesnt work.
Recorded space missions work like a charm.
Any advice?
Old   #510

Hi guys

nothing work for me

the bot wait for red tail or green moon and quit when it go to 30000 or he fire everywhere but not on the ships and fail the mission

someone can help me ?