Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #511

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaminghadou View Post
Hi guys

nothing work for me

the bot wait for red tail or green moon and quit when it go to 30000 or he fire everywhere but not on the ships and fail the mission

someone can help me ?
Either switch to timer sync or create your own sync image. But I'd go with timer sync, it seems much more reliable. Also, when firing on enemies try constantly movin the cursor in small circles and fire for a little longer in that area than it takes to actually kill the enemies.

You have to take it slowly because the bot only records at 13fps.

Old   #512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwardsbackflip View Post
Either switch to timer sync or create your own sync image. But I'd go with timer sync, it seems much more reliable. Also, when firing on enemies try constantly movin the cursor in small circles and fire for a little longer in that area than it takes to actually kill the enemies.

You have to take it slowly because the bot only records at 13fps.
Confirmed, Taspan mission is the only one that doesn't work.

Old   #513

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannis View Post
Hello,
I still have issues with the Galaxy-Map.

My native screen resolution is 1680x1050.
I tried every setting (Aero, Classic, debug) but it doesnt work.
Recorded space missions work like a charm.
Any advice?
try using 800x600
Old   #514

1234 not working

Hi,

Bot is really working fine here but I can't get 1234 to work...
It makes some missions really difficult to get working...

Can anyone help please ? (Win7 aero, french client, french keyboard layout)

Old   #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZobLord View Post
Hi,

Bot is really working fine here but I can't get 1234 to work...
It makes some missions really difficult to get working...

Can anyone help please ? (Win7 aero, french client, french keyboard layout)

I'm guessing that The problem is one of 2 things. If your pressing another button at the same time as 1, 2, 3 or 4 then it won't record them OR(and this is what I actually think it is) the problem is the keyboard layout.

I think the bot has been written using a US keyboard layout. The only thing that is different between languages would be the image set that the bot recognises as triggers. So of you use a different kb layout than what it has been made with then it will cause problems.

Of course I could be wrong.
Old   #516

I dont get any mission to work, i have tryed everything that the guides says.
Only thing that works is the timersync not event. And still there is realy bad. Any advice? Im using english client. Payed user!
Old   #517

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqip View Post
I dont get any mission to work, i have tryed everything that the guides says.
Only thing that works is the timersync not event. And still there is realy bad. Any advice? Im using english client. Payed user!
If you are using a naga mouse or some sort of custom keybinds disable them, they are taking priority over the physical 1,2,3,4 keys.
Old   #518

i use a naga mouse and i have no problems with the bot at all. well besides some disconnects and logging back into the wrong server. but other then that i have gotten 2 lvl 50s and 2 white 41 expertise crystals from this bot. well worth the 10$
Old   #519

Quote:
Confirmed, Taspan mission is the only one that doesn't work.
Same with Republic40Hydian - "looking for Left Edge of Sun" till time run out. Switched to timer sync. Settings on "low".
Old   #520

Bei mir kommt ein line error ;o
Old   #521

elite*gold: 20
For the past day or so since starting on running Syvris, I can only make about 30-40 runs tops before my client just crashes. I'm never around when it does happen, but SWToR is gone and the bot/deathcheck is still up.

I thought it was due to my screensaver, so I disabled that but it still happens. Most recently, it was after 37 wins.

Is there a log or something to look at as to what causes this? I never had this happen before this mission. Fondor easily ran 140+ times twice with no crashing.

Edit: Just happened again only after 5 wins. Unfortunately only heard the noise from the game stop to notice.
Old   #522

Curious question:

I tried using the same recording on an alt that uses a different starship and the timing does not work properly, but works when testing on my first character just fine right after I try on my alt. Do I really need to make recordings for EVERY character I use, in a separate UntzBot folder? O_o
Old   #523

Hey guys -

I've been using the bot successfully on two different characters for awhile now. My bounty hunter reached level 47 today, and so I attempted to record a level 44 mission. The issue is that neither of the level 44 missions are selected correctly by the bot. The bot opens the world map, clicks into the appropriate space region, and then attempts to click on the space mission but this final click is about 5-10 pixels off from where it should be. On Aeten it is off to the right, on Clouds to the left.

Just tried using another character, with the same result. This character has successfully botted these missions before. Tried both timer/event sync (though doubt that is relevant here).

Any ideas? Thanks!

EDIT: Fixed this issue by upping my OS resolution from 1024 x 768 to 1600 x 1900. This is somewhat unfortunate because it's easier to record missions on the lower resolution (larger window size).
Old   #524

yeah okay. i just found something out: apparently 'low' settings default to turning off BLOOM

however, the images provided match the settings with BLOOM turned ON
this means that only in a recent patch, did they change it so low = (bloom=off)

so yes, unless you turn to low and then turn bloom back on, the bot will 'malfunction', as MANY of you have noticed so far (myself included)

i will attempt to address this later

//

also, because game update 1.2 will change the crew skills, i will hold off a bit on the crew bot updates until it comes around or else itll render everything i do obsolete

in 1.2, apparently you can change your UI
this obviously means that if you change the UI enough, the bot will break pretty badly. please dont do so until i try to figure out some workarounds when 1.2 goes live.
if its impossible to do so, then you will be forced to stick with the default UI in order to bot - but i will try my best to allow it to work on different UIs
Thanks
1 User
Old   #525

Bot is working pretty good, still trying to master recording. Only about 20% failure rate. Couple questions and a suggestion?

1. Can the recording sync multiple times through the space mission? Some places get lag and throw off sync, be nice to have 4 spots to re-sync?

2. Any tips for consistent recording? Should I start with cursor center window and end center window? Should I wait after delay before moving mouse on recording?

Suggestion.. On one of my recordings at the end my UI was not clickable , and the bot failed to click mission reward , could you set it up that it can reset the UI as a failover and try again before it stops ( CTRL+U twice.

Thanks