Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #481

elite*gold: 0
having a problem here. i got somones script. its working flawlessly except. its having a problem when its say on cloud map. its massivly clicking the 0/4 shield generators with missiles but they dont fire and i end up losing the round. you can here it click missile over the shield but they dont fire. then later ont hey fire but just at the jets

Old   #482

Line 5616 Error !?!?

Old   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvister View Post
having a problem here. i got somones script. its working flawlessly except. its having a problem when its say on cloud map. its massivly clicking the 0/4 shield generators with missiles but they dont fire and i end up losing the round. you can here it click missile over the shield but they dont fire. then later ont hey fire but just at the jets
You shure you dont have Proton Torpedo equipped? It override missles when you trying to shoot shielded targets - hold and release right mouse button.
Old   #484

Bot has been working fine for me on impclouds44 for weeks. Now today, it doesn't wait for the blue engine on the top right to start, as soon as it loads it starts firing. I don't recall changing anything. Any ideas?

Edit: After rebooting for the 3-4th time it started working.

Old   #485

My guess would be that it probably has something to do with last nights maintenance?
Old   #486

UntzBot 4.1x

Changelog 4.1x:
- Crewbot Fixes:
- Waits for world map before doing crewbot stuff
- Will force all members to attempt to do the requested mission
- Uses the 5th member correctly
- Will now not crash upon the login server being down (gives error message)
- Autospin is now included in settings.txt

//////

this isnt what i had planned for the next release, but it at least fixes up the crewbot (mostly)

multiple missions/crewbot sniping is still in the works but is taking longer than i thought it would (apparently transparency is eviler than i expected, and also the 'universal start delay' is causing grief)

link at the end of first post
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #487

Great Job!
Space Missions are working good.

But the mission: Imperial Nez Peron isnt working. It doesnt click exactly on the mission-icon on the galaxy-map. It just stucks in the galaxymap screen. I used the debugger and used the aero and classic option.

The Crewbot doesnt work for me either. The bot misses the buttons in the crew-window.
Old   #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannis View Post
Great Job!

But the mission: Imperial Nez Peron isnt working. It doesnt click exactly on the mission-icon on the galaxy-map. It just stucks in the galaxymap screen. I used the debugger and used the aero and classic option.

The Crewbot doesnt work for me either. The bot misses the buttons in the crew-window.
Have you tried a system restart yet?

We are seeing something similar here on the systems we run the bot on. Rebooting helps but I have this really weird feeling it has something to do with the initial resize that happens in the beginning. So far it is just a feeling but resize seems to be different at different monitor/resolution sizes. IE On my 27" monitor at native res the resize looks like it might be too small/resized too much. On my 24" monitor at 19x12 the resize is fine.
Old   #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzuk View Post
Bot has been working fine for me on impclouds44 for weeks. Now today, it doesn't wait for the blue engine on the top right to start, as soon as it loads it starts firing. I don't recall changing anything. Any ideas?

Edit: After rebooting for the 3-4th time it started working.
Well this is annoying. It started working for awhile, now it's back to starting to fire *** soon as the mission loads and not waiting for the blue engine on the top right.

Halp!
Old   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannis View Post
Great Job!

not quite sure why nez peron is singled out - do other missions work fine? might be a one off thing ..

turn left/right hotbars on (i forgot to mention this) - but sometimes its just 'wrong', and im not sure why. ill try to fix it in the next update

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzuk View Post
Well this is annoying. It started working for awhile, now it's back to starting to fire *** soon as the mission loads and not waiting for the blue engine on the top right.

Halp!
i have absolutely no idea why it would stop working, but your best option is to create a new sync image and re-record/re-sync the mission again
Old   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post

i have absolutely no idea why it would stop working, but your best option is to create a new sync image and re-record/re-sync the mission again
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
Old   #492

Quote:
not quite sure why nez peron is singled out - do other missions work fine? might be a one off thing ..

turn left/right hotbars on (i forgot to mention this) - but sometimes its just 'wrong', and im not sure why. ill try to fix it in the next update
Thanks for the great support!=)
But enabling the hotbars doesnt work either. The bot still misses everything on the crew-screen.
At the mission Nez Peron it misses the small spaceship symbol on the galaxy-map by just 5 pixels or so.
The Sarapin mission is working great. Im using the free version.

Update:
In the classic-mode the crewbot is working. But the Nez Peron mission is still not working.
Old   #493

hmm got problem with bot

after resize attemp with debugger, still the same, you can see the desktop blue @ the border top and left of the SW window, so the bot stucks @ confirmationbutton of the missionmap

thx for reply
Old   #494

elite*gold: 5
Hey Ingra ,

times quickly change your nick name in game, so on your screen
Better safe than sorry, I mean it just good
Old   #495

elite*gold: 20
Wow, awesome videos. Tonight was the first successful run for me on creating my own recording and event syncs!

Now I have been running flawless with no losses yet!