Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
im not really fond of anything that will edit the client in any way
I totally get not being a fan of things altering the game client.

Quote:
but thats still kind of 'dodgy' and its not exactly important
Whilst it's not a high priority it does help by giving the bot longer to fire on enemy targets which in turn helps it have a higher success rate.

Old   #467

Anyone notice after today's update that you get booted out of the server now?

Old   #468

Quote:
generally its not the bots fault, its simply doing as its told - its swtor that has random load times that throws it off

with that said, i do not watch test runs on start up anymore - i simply set the delay to 1900 and expect to fail a few times before the 'lag' catches on and makes the 1900 delay actually work

by doing this i come back with 90%+ (im 49 on the oceanic servers now) win rate and a hefty amount of gold. also, im 400 scavenging, and had to buy more cargo bays to chuck everything in

anyway, i really dont know any major updates to do now, except random bug fixes and whatnot (honestly, for the majority it works fine, but 'special' cases seem to seep through the cracks which may be complicated to fix, and wide patches might not even work for them)

im thinking of including a 'multiple missions to run through' but honestly dont see much point of it - after a day of botting you pretty much outlevel those missions anyway(except 34-40, those take 2 days or so), and at level 50 it maybe saves you 30-40 minutes of botting, which in the grand scheme of things (considering i bot for like 20 hours a day on my spare computer), is not very significant.

anyway, thats my current thoughts, so if anyone wants something else, speak your piece, and ill see what i can do - im literally out of ideas
To be honest, the functions are pretty much perfect. Now It just needs to be stable. I've run 5 characters to 50 without a single problem. But now all of a sudden ImperialTaspan makes the game crash after 2 missions. I tried to restard, to clock my cpu/gfx, run as administrator and everything.

I would love to have a verbose mode so we can send you logs if these kind of problems accure.
Old   #469

Hey thephilz was wondering if you could add an option for like underworld trading and other crew skills to just get materials and not companion gifts

Old   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy54 View Post
Hey thephilz was wondering if you could add an option for like underworld trading and other crew skills to just get materials and not companion gifts
LIKE!
Old   #471

Thank you for your hard work, thephilz. It's greatly appreciated.

Have you tried using this stuff? I haven't really looked into it yet, but I think it might make things a bit more efficient.

Some other ideas I had:
  • pick a random recording out of a pool for a certain scenario
    • e.g. put 5 Nez Peron recordings in the folder. The bot would then pick one recording at random as it plays each run
  • offer 1280x768 support
    • widescreen resolutions offer a bigger image area, allowing for targets on the far sides of the screen to be seen longer or sooner
  • don't resize the client if it's already set to the target resolution (800x600)
    • haven't verified this yet, but it looks like when starting the bot it resizes the SWTOR window to 800x600, including the window border. The bot really shouldn't take into account the whole window size, which is client area plus border size. It should rather only take into account the client area size without the border
Old   #472

figured it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by operationtrex
One thing I have noticed with crew skills is my smuggler works great, skill 2 maps to skill 2 etc, but on the imp side my inquisitor had to pick skill 2, which really hits skill 3.
turn the left/right quickslot bars on .. how annoying
Old   #473

Do you guys do anything special to get new characters to 12 to get their ships or just bang out the class quests as fast as possible?
Old   #474

thephilz,
Like I said before this bot is awesome and I really enjoy it. With that being said since it sounds like you are looking for some inspiration...

Feature Requests:
Playlist - This would come in handy for a few things, one to look more random, two to complete Operations were two or more missions are required to be complete.
Toggle No-Stackable Missions ON/OFF - Use the image reader similarly to the light side, dark side check where missions that yield "Companion Gifts" or "Augments" are not attempted.
AND/OR In addition to the above throw away loot in first row of inventory. <- Risky I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomm0 View Post
Do you guys do anything special to get new characters to 12 to get their ships or just bang out the class quests as fast as possible?
I'm a big fan of PvPing at level 10 and doing only the class mission, then get ship.
Old   #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
Toggle No-Stackable Missions ON/OFF - Use the image reader similarly to the light side, dark side check where missions that yield "Companion Gifts" or "Augments" are not attempted.
I was thinking of this initially, then I realised that I would have to do it for EVERY crew skill (medical compounds, then scavenging compounds, scavenging materials, etc etc, theres around 20-30 of them I believe) ... AND THEN I had to do it -for all 3 languages- .. and yeah I said F THIS and went with just dark/light side (which I believe was the best option, considering that im sure all botters were pretty much dark/light level 1 at level 50)

But yeah, its easy to do (very similar to light/dark side), just very time consuming and boring to set up, ill keep it in mind
Old   #476

What is the best leveling bot available at this time? Free or not..
Old   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqip View Post
What is the best leveling bot available at this time? Free or not..
well ive only used untzbot, so i cant really say anything, but it gets me 1-50 in around 6 real days when properly configured, thats all i can say

/////

untzbot dev update:

the crewbot seems to be a fun thing to work on, so ive been fiddling around with it and trying to, for example, get [underworld metals] instead of [companion gifts], etc
however there seems to be .. well, lets just say i need to level each skill and take screenshots at appropriate levels, and its quite time consuming (mainly the waiting time and unfamiliarity of each skill, personally ive only done bio/bio on my mains so i have no idea what arch does)
with that said, for what i HAVE done so far, it seems to be working perfectly fine (it skips waiting for [companion gifts] and waits for [luxury fabrics] or something), but yes the color scheme (and multiple languages!!!) are slowing me down heavily

long story short, itll be a while, but ill do a small update soon-ish (probably right after maintenance) that will fix up some crewbot issues but wont add this sniping functionality

in regards to multiple mission selecting for dailies, there is a slight problem with delay timers, considering some missions might use for example 2000, and the other ones use maybe 1900 (or even 1800), i will either force you to stick to a single universal delay, OR devise a new system that will split up the delays for each mission (this might be tricky to get working with older versions)

so yes thats what ive been doing/thinking about these last few days ive been 'inactive', as well doing my university thesis which is eating .. well, more time than i hoped it would
Old   #478

Quote:
well ive only used untzbot, so i cant really say anything, but it gets me 1-50 in around 6 real days when properly configured, thats all i can say

/////

untzbot dev update:

the crewbot seems to be a fun thing to work on, so ive been fiddling around with it and trying to, for example, get [underworld metals] instead of [companion gifts], etc
however there seems to be .. well, lets just say i need to level each skill and take screenshots at appropriate levels, and its quite time consuming (mainly the waiting time and unfamiliarity of each skill, personally ive only done bio/bio on my mains so i have no idea what arch does)
with that said, for what i HAVE done so far, it seems to be working perfectly fine (it skips waiting for [companion gifts] and waits for [luxury fabrics] or something), but yes the color scheme (and multiple languages!!!) are slowing me down heavily

long story short, itll be a while, but ill do a small update soon-ish (probably right after maintenance) that will fix up some crewbot issues but wont add this sniping functionality

in regards to multiple mission selecting for dailies, there is a slight problem with delay timers, considering some missions might use for example 2000, and the other ones use maybe 1900 (or even 1800), i will either force you to stick to a single universal delay, OR devise a new system that will split up the delays for each mission (this might be tricky to get working with older versions)

so yes thats what ive been doing/thinking about these last few days ive been 'inactive', as well doing my university thesis which is eating .. well, more time than i hoped it would
If i understand this right, i need to level my character to 12 before i can start use this bot? Is that correct. Ty for fast answer
Old   #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqip View Post
If i understand this right, i need to level my character to 12 before i can start use this bot? Is that correct. Ty for fast answer
yes, even if you get your space ship at level 10, you need to be at least level 12 to do the first space mission, so stay on the second planet until you are level 12 before getting in
Old   #480

Quote:
yes, even if you get your space ship at level 10, you need to be at least level 12 to do the first space mission, so stay on the second planet until you are level 12 before getting in
So it just do space missions until you ding level 50? Or
Maybe you have a nice script for beginners.