Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
the 1,2,3,4 buttons record works for you ?

Old   #347

Reporting an odd situation:

I'm using 3.3 currently. I had the program running while at lunch and it ran through 42 times with wins, but for some reason had a level 1 alt logged in on a different server when I got back.

Does that sound normal? Or has anyone else had this happen? I'm hopefully assuming this was maybe severe lag that caused it, but it scared the **** out of me seeing a level 1 alt sitting around when i got back from lunch.

Old   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by operationtrex View Post
Reporting an odd situation:

I'm using 3.3 currently. I had the program running while at lunch and it ran through 42 times with wins, but for some reason had a level 1 alt logged in on a different server when I got back.

Does that sound normal? Or has anyone else had this happen? I'm hopefully assuming this was maybe severe lag that caused it, but it scared the **** out of me seeing a level 1 alt sitting around when i got back from lunch.
It's likely that you got booted to server select. The clicker would then probably have clicked a server for you and then the "relogin" system would just log the top character into the game.
Old   #349

3 youtube instruction videos for untzbot:
How to Use + Debugger :
Making Timer Sync Image Files :
Making Event Sync Image Files :

this should answer .. many questions, i guess

Old   #350

Quote:
this should answer .. many questions, i guess
Thank you! My 20 level missions often was out of sync. That will help.
Old   #351

So after hours and hours of trying to make a good recording(script) to run/re-run I have FINALLY figured out the key to keeping everything in sync.

It appears that the bot doesn't really take into account any of the time that the cursor is NOT moving. Soooo keep your cursor moving at all times, even if it's a tiny amount. This way your script file will have a movement to do for every second of your space mission.

I can now have the bot run ANY mission with a 100% success rate including the bonuses.
I hope this helps.
Old   #352

elite*gold: 132
Well my Mouse wont keep Moving and i do nearly all Missions perfekt
The only thing i cant sucess is kill the commando because you need Photon Torpedo for this.. and if you use this one you cant use Rockets anymore.. stupid bug.
Old   #353

I've tried multiple accounts on multiple computers and if the cursor stops moving for too long then everything gets completely out of sync. It actually looks like it's avoiding targets. Just saying that if people are having the same problem where they can't seem to stay in sync, then just try to keep the cursor moving.

As I said, runs everything perfect every single time, without fail.
Old   #354

I've actually been working on some improvements to this bot/application. I've managed to add a little logic that compensates for the lag / delay that can be introduced on slower or older computers. I've also been working on a way to properly use or translate a recording done on another computer (that may have been faster), allowing it to run on any unrelated computer.

My laptop is quite dated, and was never able to run the bot successfully (it runs SWTOR decently on all low settings). It would always lag / get out of sync, and fail. I've been testing my modified version, and was recently able to get it running with 95%+ (218 wins, 7 losses) success on my laptop.

I'll try to put something together for everyone to test out.
Old   #355

If the bot is forced to do something for every second of the mission then it's kind of hard for it to get out of sync
Old   #356

I am having trouble starting the 44 missions on the Imperial side. Looks like it is taking a double click to enter the "unknown regions" area on the part that untzbot clicks on.

See the following image..
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

The area in green with a takes one click. The area in red with a takes two clicks

Needless to say, Untzbot doesnt start because of the double click needed. All of the other missions still work.

Anyone else see this?
Old   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornizzle View Post
I am having trouble starting the 44 missions on the Imperial side. Looks like it is taking a double click to enter the "unknown regions" area on the part that untzbot clicks on.

See the following image..
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

The area in green with a takes one click. The area in red with a takes two clicks

Needless to say, Untzbot doesnt start because of the double click needed. All of the other missions still work.

Anyone else see this?
that is extremely interesting, ive just logged in and tested it, and confirmed that this is the case and now 4.0x wont run my 44clouds mission

i believe the latest patch might have broken it or something - it definitely worked a few nights ago

ill wait until server goes down then comes back up, then see if they patch fixed it or whatever, this is pretty annoying
Old   #358

Aeten defense runs fine for me in 4.0x
Old   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbert34 View Post
Aeten defense runs fine for me in 4.0x
Do you mind posting your script?

I've had a hard time making a script that gets the two bonus missions and completes the main objective.
Old   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post
Do you mind posting your script?

I've had a hard time making a script that gets the two bonus missions and completes the main objective.
I don't mind.

I run this script and it gets me around 85-90k credits an hour. I made it using all the epic upgrades and the event timer, default 2000 start delay.

On my computer, it *NEVER* dies. That said, it will sometimes not complete 1 of the bonus missions... but that is rare. 90%+ of the time it will complete both of the missions.

But, it may not work for you. Regardless, here is my recording.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Imperial44Aeten.txt (80.6 KB, 70 views)