Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
due to the nature of how it is coded (autoit), it is impossible right now to make it run in the background as it needs to scan the screen for finding things (like the timer sync or event sync), which it cannot do without having it in front and visible

if i can figure out an alternative then yeah ill try it, but right now thats how this works

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubeuser View Post
I cant seem to get mine to work first ill explain before i post a screenshot. I start the program it shrinks the window and looks for the galaxy map. It says map found then clicks off screen on my background. I thought maybe the background image was triggering it so i changed it to all black. The same thing still happens i changed my resoultion as well, On the game as well as the computer. I tried all different computer screen resoultions. My specs are Windows 7 64 and yes i ran as admin and im using the english client.
is your screen magnified at all using control panel display options? like, 125% or 150%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tewhitte View Post
ok, here is my problem and it is driving me crazy. i record my own version of Skaross and everything runs like a boss up until the part where the enemy ships fly in a vertical pattern near the end. the bot just centers and shoots nothing. i have tried to rerecord numerous times and it does the same thing every time. does anyone have any ideas. i have tried setting the delay to 0, 2000, 1700, 1600, 2500, 1000, 00000, 2300 all have the same outcome with 2000 and 1700 being the best up until that moment.
not really sure why its getting stuck, but that can happen if you accidentally go off the screen

also, being very near 2000 is naturally the best to do, as the recording is stuck at 2000 so moving too far from it might be bad for you

Old   #332

background mode is possible with autoit (for example Pirox) but only with memory reading i think not with pixelsearch. So the question is it possible to read the targets out of the memory or not ? atm it is possible to run it in an virtual maschine but your pc must be powerfull :-) and my is not :-(

greetz

Old   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post

not really sure why its getting stuck, but that can happen if you accidentally go off the screen

also, being very near 2000 is naturally the best to do, as the recording is stuck at 2000 so moving too far from it might be bad for you
i let it run last night at 2000 with my own recording and it went 0-85 it is so frustrating because it goes fine every time up until that moment. i have tried all the scripts out there plus multiple recordings of my own. i swear im about to put my **** fist through this comp. i also notice that 3 our of 5 times the bot gets stuck "looking for timer" and never finds it, so the ship just glides to its death
Old   #334

I will post the working image folder for French client as soon as i get home for those who experience the "Looking for World Map" or "No Seat ?" problem

Old   #335

all works but not the 1,2,3,4 buttons ingame :x

someone have this problem too ?
Old   #336

Off-sync

Im running the imperial mission sullust. When i start it everything goes fine and it wins the missions. The bot will start a second mission and be totally off sync. I lose the mission, it leaves and restarts it a third time and everything is hunky-dory. Every other mission is off sync. Anyone have any idea what is causing this?
Old   #337

I am running into the issue of the playback ending too soon. The bot seems to be running extra fast and no matter where I put the delay it still runs at this quickened pace. After only a minute of running, it will say playback ended even though I still have 5 minutes left of the mission. I have tried event sync and timer sync. I'm not sure what else to try.
Old   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingjunkie View Post
I am running into the issue of the playback ending too soon. The bot seems to be running extra fast and no matter where I put the delay it still runs at this quickened pace. After only a minute of running, it will say playback ended even though I still have 5 minutes left of the mission. I have tried event sync and timer sync. I'm not sure what else to try.
Did you try recording your own script? The ones that came with it ended early for me as well.
Old   #339

@stewen112
it's a **** ******* virus!!

Quote:
Variante von MSIL/Injector.TG Trojaner
lg
Sani

Do not Download the **** from stewen112!!
Old   #340

Never mind, I'm dumb.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (25.7 KB, 39 views)
Old   #341

I got the bot working great, everything runs it kills and does it all but after about 20 seconds the ship goes to the bottom right of the screen and does nothing after that. someone help plx, the first 20 seconds are amazing lol
Old   #342

Reading is not the worst thing to do
Release-Note for 4.0:
Quote:
the other files are not full play-throughs and just simple sync-checkers - they should kill some targets just to test the sync out, then exit abruptly
So you probably havent recorded your own but try to use the sync-test.
Old   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFoobar View Post
Reading is not the worst thing to do
Release-Note for 4.0:

So you probably havent recorded your own but try to use the sync-test.
Ummmmmm, what sync-test?
Old   #344

elite*gold: 20
Do I have to delete the mission txt file to properly record a new one? It seems that after I am done recording, it loads up the default recording (4.0 release).

Is it possible to simply add a new .txt file in the folder and name my own missions? Not the FactionLevelName syntax as it is.
Old   #345

Okie i can't gt this to work using 4.0 here is what i have done.

made a small pic for "event" (does it have to be 4x4 pixles? wouldnt a bigger one be better?)

load the program have to use classic english. not aero (makes it work actually)

freemode
hit R for record

launches game goes to mulgaar icefields. and never shoots even with new picture in directory.(just stays there, assume it doesnt see the pic?)

Monitor is at 1280 x 1024
game at 800 x 600

read every post in this forum cept the german ones 8)

any ideas?