Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mete View Post
ehm mate why dont u protect your source code ?
^^
cracked your bot to premium within 20seconds !
could now leak cracked bot. But may we get an arrangement :P
PM me
Friendly regards
Translation:
Hi, I hacked your free program (up to level 34 sure.) and I want to black mail and extort you to keep my silence for how easy it would be to release this cracked version. I'll post in this thread in hopes to get your attention and alert everyone else of my intentions.

Oh, and Friendly regards! (You know, because I'm still totally cool despite the fact I'm a total ****.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
hmm

ive gotten a few emails about that, but every time i try, it works for me

is it just going up and down or .. ?
It's cleared for me now, but it was laggy and then unresponsive when I clicked login yesterday. It would just spin my cursor and wait when trying to login.

Again, it's cleared for me this morning though.

Old   #377

guys I dont want a benefit for. I want to help to improve this software. Not get money for not publicate this or smth else !
I just want to help him make his software secure.

German:
Mädels ich will keinerlei Vorteile fürs cracken der Software keine kohle fürs nicht veröffentlichen etc. Ich will ihm helfen seinen source code sicher zu gestalten. Denn ich denke nicht jeder denkt so !
LG

PS: Wenn ihr immer direkt bei einem Menschen von etwas schlechtem ausgeht dann wird er so sein. Nachdem ich das gelesen habe war ich kurz davor den Source Pub zu stellen und drauf zu scheissen !

Old   #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mete View Post
guys I dont want a benefit for. I want to help to improve this software. Not get money for not publicate this or smth else !
I just want to help him make his software secure.

German:
Mädels ich will keinerlei Vorteile fürs cracken der Software keine kohle fürs nicht veröffentlichen etc. Ich will ihm helfen seinen source code sicher zu gestalten. Denn ich denke nicht jeder denkt so !
LG

PS: Wenn ihr immer direkt bei einem Menschen von etwas schlechtem ausgeht dann wird er so sein. Nachdem ich das gelesen habe war ich kurz davor den Source Pub zu stellen und drauf zu scheissen !
Please go back to kindergarden you troll.
Old   #379

~Report

However may I have an Idea how to do a better synch. What would be If you let ppl write a starttime in Macro-files ? And add 10 startpictures (count of last number on timer - for every second one picture). May it gave you an idea to add a new synch method !

Friendly Regards~

Old   #380

The bot does 3 runs an then freeze, someone with the same problem? fixed by bioware?
Old   #381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphajan View Post
The bot does 3 runs an then freeze, someone with the same problem? fixed by bioware?
botting right now on my other comp, what kind of freeze was it?

there is a slight problem with deathcheck at the moment (and has been there for a very long time, 4.1 is for this) that -might- crash the game on deaths/fails
Old   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by calenture View Post
thanks for the tip, installed autoit and it now runs.

I am running into a slight problem that is I record a mission, run through it successfully and then switch back to play. on the bot playthrough it has a 100% fail rate on the mission. any ideas?
I'm guessing that there is some time where the cursor is not moving. The bot does not do well at recording non-movement. I had the exact same problem for 3 days until I realised that it wasn't recording my non-movement times between waves of enemies. As soon as I realised this I started making sure that my cursor was always moving(even when attacking I'm doing small circles) and since then I've had a 100% success rate. It can also help to use cheat engine to slow the game down too. I run at 0.80%, it doesn't slow the timer down but it does affect enemies a bit. It gives you a little more time to hover over each one to kill it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #383

I'm running version 4.0x lite, and I've been having a slight issue. About every third run or so, the bot stops auto-firing. This usually winds up in a failed run, but then the next 2-3 run perfectly without any problems. I am running a Windows Classic theme, 800 x 600 windowed mode in game. I deleted the program and redownloaded, but that didn't seem to fix the issue. Anyone else having a similar problem? Thanks.
Old   #384

elite*gold: 80
Bei mir kommt nen ERROR !
Old   #385

Does somebody use the 1-4 buttons? Cause it seems that on my records the buttons are not recorded.

I have tried with the french version, the english version, older versions of the bot, I've tried with an other computer and... nothing.

Could someone have a solution?
Old   #386

elite*gold: 5
ich bin ja ganz heiß auf diesen Bot :P
und würde ihn ja soo gerne nutzen ,aber ich verstehe nur Bahnhof.

Könnte mir jemand erklären was genau zu machen ist damit ich den bei meinen
Raum Missis nutzen kann? Würde mich sehr über eine Deutsche Anleitung freuen

ps: ach ich sehe gerade das ur die ersten 35 lvl free sind? o.O
omg ,wieso wird sowas denn hier reingestellt >.< naja schade ,hatte mich bereits gefreut ^^
Old   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevo 2.1 View Post
ich bin ja ganz heiß auf diesen Bot :P
und würde ihn ja soo gerne nutzen ,aber ich verstehe nur Bahnhof.

Könnte mir jemand erklären was genau zu machen ist damit ich den bei meinen
Raum Missis nutzen kann? Würde mich sehr über eine Deutsche Anleitung freuen

ps: ach ich sehe gerade das ur die ersten 35 lvl free sind? o.O
omg ,wieso wird sowas denn hier reingestellt >.< naja schade ,hatte mich bereits gefreut ^^

Vielleicht hilft Dir das weiter

Old   #388

elite*gold: 5
mh ,der will irwie nicht .
Ist das richtig? ich habe den ,also das was du geschickt hattest ,
in meinen vorhanden Ordner ersetzt und nun gestartet wie das andere auch aber es passiert nix ^^
Old   #389

Ka was de falsch machst, aber ansonsten nehme mal meine cracked Version für die aktuellste Version Weiß jetzt net, ob Dagster seinen schon updatet hat
Attached Files
File Type: rar UntzBot40x.rar (1.32 MB, 11 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #390

I don't gt it guys. Bot works, but is not able to win any scenario? Tried a lot of different settings but he always shoots around like hell and without sense. What do i have to change?