Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
I downloaded 4.0 an I messed around with it for an hour as still can't get the program to control my mouse and open the map. I followed the directions at the beginning of this tread and nothing. I reinstalled framework, I took a screenshot of my map and added it to defender.bmp file, an I also tried resizing my resolution of my desktop to every possible size an I still can't get the program to do anything. If anyone knows a way to get this to work it would be awesome. I also tried v3.3 an no luck there either. I'm lost

Old   #302

u use aero windows theme ?
the bot resize himself the game when u start it

Old   #303

Yea I tried using Areo 7 an I tried without it and still didn't work. Sometimes when I click it it will resize the game but that's it. The cursor won't move. The client keeps saying looking for galaxy map an it will sit there for ever.
Old   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Em1 View Post
Yea I tried using Areo 7 an I tried without it and still didn't work. Sometimes when I click it it will resize the game but that's it. The cursor won't move. The client keeps saying looking for galaxy map an it will sit there for ever.
I have the same issue. I am dying to donate 10$ to get the full misisons but cant get it to work at all. The exe resizes my window but never opens map as a Bounty Hunter.

Old   #305

Since I can't get this one to work does anyone else have a suggestion on one that will? I would love to use this one but I'm running out of ideas.
Old   #306

Try running version 3.3.
Old   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Em1 View Post
Since I can't get this one to work does anyone else have a suggestion on one that will? I would love to use this one but I'm running out of ideas.
Run both executables as admin (Right click -> Run as Administrator).
Old   #308

I just tred every file and nothing. I run them all as admin. who knows. Is there any program that I need to download for this to work? I have framework updated and autoit downloaded. Maybe I'm just bad luck
Old   #309

All it does is wait for world map, never starts. Every version I try, I try changing my resolution everything.

Win 7 64 Bit
Old   #310

Just wanted to say this works like a charm.

Had to record my own script, for some reason all the ones I grabbed from here crapped out after 2 minutes, but now I'm rollin

Thanks for this!
Old   #311

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredomatic View Post
Just wanted to say this works like a charm.

Had to record my own script, for some reason all the ones I grabbed from here crapped out after 2 minutes, but now I'm rollin

Thanks for this!
That's encouraging. Despite all the warnings I saw, I still figured that some of the lower level missions were plug-and-play but found this wasn't the case for the same reason.

I'll have to take the time to read up and learn how to record my own missions.

Edit: Just tried recording a run on Saleucami Fleet Action, and upon finishing the mission and toggling the mode back to play, on the following run I simply stay on the lower left corner shooting. This remains up until I hit the first asteroid possible and it then exits the mission. Looks like I've some reading to do!
Old   #312

this is really frustrating i just donated 10 dollars and as soon as i do that i cant get either 34 imp missions to run right. i recorded my own version on both 3.3 and 4.0 and neither will run. 4.0 runs the test one like every time no matter what i replace and record. and 3.3 wont start it just keeps saying that it cant find the timer. does anyone have a working skaross i have tried both from the other thread and neither will work.
Old   #313

elite*gold: 132
Sharing scripts brings nothing.. to buy this Bot same.. sharing brings nothing because any PC is diffrent self a small diffrent will lose the Mission.
Old   #314

thats right, i run yesterday my sarpin script ans it worked fine then i watched Lord of the Rings and it runs horrible..... because the CPU Load goes with the movie up to 90% instead of 30-40%. So record ur own and be happy :-) it`s really easy.
Old   #315

der bot bzw starwars muss im fenstermodus sein oder ganz normal im vollbild?