Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let's talk - Private servers 2020

Discussion on Let's talk - Private servers 2020 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/04/2021, 19:32   #151

elite*gold: 0
MegaMax has to open Rigid 2.0 with this files! just watch TrSro, everyone is loving hardrates server, sox drop, accs with coins and thats IT! but way too many developer dont get it ^^ Rigid was always crowded in the beginning, till rigid Team made some Stupid *** mistakes, like adding sun set & accs for trash coins, or 3 Days Rollback etc. Rigid Server with nice developer team is the key to success. Atleast in the past it was the Key to success. Now TrSro is out and trust me, in the next month just braindead player gonna play Pserver and waste their money for nothing again and again^^
Old 01/12/2021, 09:51   #152

best sro i have ever played is overlimit sro i wish it back again
Old 01/12/2021, 11:39   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedhassanelsa View Post
i doubt u can do it bro there are a set of rules for sro pservers and if u break them the haters will ddos attack u like they did in atomix .
literally the best server i played in 100% balanced and i don't mean buffs and **** , i mean what ever the activity u like doing in sro you would be able to compete at the max level with literally any one else even the guys that play the game as a pay to win .
it had a **** ton of players all day long doing all kinds of activities no matter what it is u wanted to do u'll find people to do it with and against.
needless to say the ddos attacks ended the server they were relentless and they picked the peak times like FW and arena times.
so i doubt u can break the normal parameters set by *** knows what idiot.
rip atomix, I really do be missing it though
Old 01/14/2021, 17:04   #154

I agree
Old 01/20/2021, 00:14   #155

elite*gold: 1
There are so many pservers and i can´t understand why there is no play2win server.
Old 01/20/2021, 22:28   #156

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfwpain View Post
Here goes mine:

I got so sick of playing on "Play to Win" server that really weren't that I opened my own server!
i saw it already
sounds not bad
but only chin with 60cap will be very boring.

one week to lvl 60 and then ?

no long-term fun i think

hm
Old 01/27/2021, 20:40   #157

Anyone who had a pserver before can tell me roughly how much it costs to manage/maintain? I am willing to participate in building/sponsoring a server that does not rely on donations and will have permanent funds from me as long as players are kept happy and we can bring back the good old times.
Old 01/30/2021, 05:14   #158

I am going to be building a classic 60 cap server. Just want a developer to get in touch and I want the classic feel. I can fully support it and own a web design agency. The best website will be here.
Old 01/31/2021, 06:45   #159

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2Basics View Post
Anyone who had a pserver before can tell me roughly how much it costs to manage/maintain? I am willing to participate in building/sponsoring a server that does not rely on donations and will have permanent funds from me as long as players are kept happy and we can bring back the good old times.
There has been mutliple servers that has opened in the past as well as a server that's already online that doesn't rely on donations in fact they have donations disabled entirely however the main with these servers is the player-base they are almost always dead upon arrival with very low activities close to none players that actually want to play the server are unable to enjoy it.

These days players want something that is fast-pace just level up as fast as possible go jobbing get good gear do alchemy and be done with the game in a month and start over or at least thats how it has been for last few years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2021, 13:24   #160

Can someone recommend low rates server? x1-x5. long term, highly populated... Something like Sro-Roryale, or even like old ones, named : GooDtimes and Elite-Sro - these servers were existed about 10 years ago? cannot find something like this... What I find is unstable servers or with too high HWID/IP and +300 armors/weps.
Old 01/31/2021, 14:49   #161

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by bares1993 View Post
Did you guys notice that the owner and admins of every new server is ALWAYS some1 no1 has seen be4? Why is that: They all create new Discord accounts and hide their identity.
So the cycle is: create new discord account -> open server -> milk players -> close -> repeat.

Megamax used to be a good friend but he disappointed me with his greediness. He told me many times he is doing this all because he loves sro. However SRO is just a business for him. I am also really tired of this dogs hiding always yet getting exposed always.

Like we all do know that MeGaMaX is the RIGID owner Eve and RIGID is ZiCO aka eAM.

I will never support a project by MeGaMaX anymore.
I won't debate that RIGID stuff. but I'm not eAM or even around in the scene since last February 2020.

ON Post:
Last time I made a server for the community was ZYAIN.

- Community couldn't handle that it's a freshly new server files and we are doing our best to get it stable and solving the huge new issues. Since we were directly DEVELOPING STUFF NOT JUST EDITING MEDIA/DB and developing process takes time solve bugs etc anyone how have been near a code knows that.

- Guilds/Union asked for stuff like what they are used to from other servers (Electus , Ruby , etc ) but I never treated anyone differently in-game. So when they didn't get what they ask for they started flaming/defaming the server.

- We as BlazeGN team have always listened to players suggestions/ ideas some of it can be done some can't but most of all we always implemented players ideas in the game. (Not the useless add 1silk/h stuff since I truly hate these ideas)

PST: Just a not so no one come up with oh you used to sell weapons for profit.
NECRO = free silk server model (players used to get 100 silk per day through voting our server at ranking websites).

The only server income was through selling weapons and the server were very successful in a time and players loved it.

I did 2 servers without even thinking about money.
** I have been part of esro aka zelos (if anyone old enough to know what the hell is that) since like 2008
**Diamond with Xsense (first server using vsro files ever with 4k players)
** AtomixRO I started it with some friends right after Diamond owner had some issues and was totally not able to take care of the server.

I wasn't in this scene for money, money came later and was an extra thing to us. We BlazeGN team (me,ATX,PX2000,Nefetis,Bambi) were doing it mainly because we enjoy it.

***names mentioned are just the core names based BlazeGN and all its early servers.

At the end let me add something community has changed players got used to the new server owners style of milking money (I have nothing against it but personally I was always against this type of relaunching series but who knows time change). Even guilds/Unions join server for personal Gain/Payments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
I've had a server with no silk scrolls - and let me tell you the community flamed us that we didn't have them. The community it's at fault they don't know what the fuck they want themselfs. you give them one thing they still complain. You can't make everyone happy.
totally true
Old 02/02/2021, 23:07   #162

elite*gold: 36
Just leave this game die.. it's good for all of us..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2021, 14:07   #163

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,723
I'm a simple man. If I see "season" in the thread title, I skip.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2021, 03:05   #164

Received Thanks: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitazlt View Post
Can someone recommend low rates server? x1-x5. long term, highly populated... Something like Sro-Roryale, or even like old ones, named : GooDtimes and Elite-Sro - these servers were existed about 10 years ago? cannot find something like this... What I find is unstable servers or with too high HWID/IP and +300 armors/weps.
Origin sro is a non bot server with 2.5years online, hardcore alchemy, 1x rates for everything
Old 03/01/2021, 01:53   #165

I think it's impossible for us to start another server with tons of changes.
In my opinion, the problem is and will ever be, and that comes with every game - there is only one "first-time" when you played a game.
Especially for silkroad-players like us - we are here to consume this "first-time-experience" again and again.
We all had the issue to achieve anyting in a specific place. If it was alchemy, or just trying to kill the best unique. And we spent tons of hours to get something done, while we also had the time to do so. Nowadays, we all have jobs, or at least the most of us and we also dont have the time to play the game for like 8-10 hours a day and even if we could have that time, we wouldnt do it, when there is a girlfriend or a wifey and some of us even have kids already.
Paying for something special is better, than spending 8 to 10 hours a day, where we all make more money if we just go for some real-life-work and pay the time-difference...
And that is all for that "first-time-experience", we will never hit again. Nowadays it's more likely to get some silks for 20$ and get your sox weapon. And if you want to get it even earlier, you can pay 50$ or 100$ to get the sox weapon.
If you want to create a server, which already exists, you need to add the new community, which has the time to invest it - and that's just impossible.
Unless you would not create a revolutionary feature, it's all about the same.
Invest some money to get what you want.
We all have the money to get what we want in some way. Some of us can invest more, some can do less...
I have like cried for days when I had my first +7 weapon at isro, and even premium and devil was something special. I can remember that even top-players with a decent gear were struggling to get Lvl 90 and also had issues, when they couldnt buy a new premium for theirselves.
All of the more special ingame-content was very unique.
Today you would not even think about a start without premium, 2 to 3 dresses, devil and even visuals, which are just braindead.
While we invest like 50$ to start at any new server, we had 50$ into our whole sro carreer, before the private-sro-scene started...
Theres always just one time for the "first-experience" and we had them - and we failed through the years to get it back again.
In my opinion. There is no chance to get anything back again.

But hey.. My last hope would be, that there is something, which is like isro.
100% isro rates, with a good damn community. Server cap of 3500 for the extra nostalgic feel.
100% isro, 100% bot-time. Yeah there is no sense if you need 30 Days to get max level, but sro was never ment to do so. And tbh, i personally like to see my bot. It's some kind of happiness to watch it ..
Start again at level 60 or 70. and then raise the cap if we are at max level.
I think you can add a better drop rate for sox stuff... But nothing to crazy... Back in the old times we had like 4-5 players with some super-special gear. It was freaking rare.
And thats a point, where you could add more players to get it.. like 30 or 40 with some special gear.
But dont make it sellable. It should be absolutely amazing and rare to have such a beauty into your account.
That should be the base. And we can build the last parts, if we can achieve to have a good community, which invests some time, when they can.

Cheers
Thanks
4 Users