Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 15:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




ZiCo* ZiCo* is offline

Senior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. Nefetis
    01/12/2023 23:22 - permalink
    Nefetis
    You still working on something or nah?
  2. Nefetis
    01/11/2023 01:56 - permalink
    Nefetis
    Yo,

    hahaha this forum is still alive wow
  3. Ggethano
    03/30/2016 13:23 - permalink
    Ggethano
    ZiCo, What is your skype? I need talk with you about cf. You gonna be interested on it.
  4. mohamaedh4med
    03/23/2016 19:46 - permalink
    mohamaedh4med
    dude , i was playing ur server maybe 3 years ago or more :3 , all i remembered about my accounts is ingame name and some login id
    because i had more than 1 account
    so please help me i wanna join again
  5. matrixasd2
  6. Invista9
    10/05/2015 19:17 - permalink
    Invista9
    just started 2 days ago on ur server...can u please fix the 'check' problem...we can't login -.-'
  7. ZiCo*
    03/08/2015 14:22 - permalink
    ZiCo*
    Actually we are developing an Anticheat system to prevent hacker we will be totally free of hacking.It will be available on official release.

    Regards
  8. pipopipo87
    03/07/2015 21:37 - permalink
    pipopipo87
    Hello,About blazecf
    I actually like the server alot,Even though I joined right after the beta "didnt get any bp"
    but oh well..the sad part is that I seen alot of hackers raving around having vvip weapons,While I'm playing fair&square with a plain m4a1..I wonder if you can do something for me,Which is either opening the beta for an extra day or two :/
    Or block the hacks that people are using,sorry if I annoyed u
  9. Laag#82
    08/28/2014 14:11 - permalink
    Laag#82
    Falcon Webiste install SQL
    Admin Panel
    You do not have permission to see this page
  10. mahmoudzare
    08/27/2014 06:53 - permalink
    mahmoudzare
    Hello
    Please . iam has ben downloaded site Falcon But , uknow how i can make server status Online , !!
    Please !

About Me

  • About ZiCo*
    Discord
    ZICO#0001

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 04:39
  • Join Date: 07/07/2008

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4

Mentions

09/25/2026
20:30 - Callum mentioned ZiCo* in post modern servers are total failure
asda2story2 Fame_xD ZiCo* The days of arguing about projects are long gone. There are no profits to be made anymore and the game overall is very saturated, borderline dying. All you 3 guys are doing i...
06/10/2022
09:58 -
02/13/2022
19:59 - gigola123 mentioned ZiCo* in post ISRO-R/ISRO Files would you be interested ?
...ind here it's to reverse MeGaMaX. certification which look hard but funny I guess :D By the way, I don't see the point of this drama thread with all the respect I've for you ZiCo* , if you want to do something go ahead I don't know what you're asking to the community.
02/11/2022
22:15 - nemo08 mentioned ZiCo* in post ISRO-R/ISRO Files would you be interested ?
ZiCo* from NecroSRO ? Wow, I used to play your server a lot back in 2012. So many memories. OT : Not sure if people are willing to put much time in developing these files in 2022. ...
21:02 - gabor6100 mentioned ZiCo* in post ISRO-R/ISRO Files would you be interested ?
ZiCo* What's your pros and cons here? I'm curious as to your own opinion.
02/10/2022
00:06 - silkroadbotter mentioned ZiCo* in post ISRO-R/ISRO Files would you be interested ?
Did you need some more received thanks ZiCo*? why the fuck even bother to post if anyone wants it, these threads make no fucking sense at all. Release or gtfo
04/29/2021
16:25 -
03/14/2021
00:46 -
01/18/2021
12:44 -
01/11/2021
12:56 -
05/03/2016
22:56 - Balki97 mentioned ZiCo* in post [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening
... know there is something wrong . Have made a ticket already and got no answer , Pm'ed him in game and got no answer from him and today he is not even online. MeGaMaX. ZiCo*
19:14 - Balki97 mentioned ZiCo* in post [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening
I've donated yesterday and didn't receive my silks , wrote a ticket about it and got no answer . Can you please contact me regarding this ? ZiCo* MeGaMaX.
05/02/2016
05:02 - silkroadbotter mentioned ZiCo* in post [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening
All I see there ZiCo* is, "blah blah didn't read what you said again, Donators for life, fuck everyone else".. You clearly aren't reading everything properly. I never once said 8/8 party of goldbot...
04/26/2016
13:18 - _HouseMusicx3 mentioned ZiCo* in post [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening
ZiCo* megamax Been 6 hours now any news on what is going on ?
04/12/2016
14:51 - iCracked mentioned ZiCo* in post [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening
ZiCo* there is A LOT of suggestions on your forum 0 replay from you lol, close server for few days and fix it as it should be. just a hint.
04/09/2016
14:44 - _HouseMusicx3 mentioned ZiCo* in post [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening
XENijX Edits They said post suggestions in their forums ZiCo* Can you restart the servers the delay gets worse hour by hour it starts to get unplayable
04/06/2016
13:12 - _HouseMusicx3 mentioned ZiCo* in post [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening
ZiCo* Please, don't add multiclient. Some ppl here really want to ruin the server even more. Post useful improvements but not such stupid ideas. Also, I'd suggest to remove the hon...
03/30/2016
22:53 - Coyrud mentioned ZiCo* in post Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P
...sed?? i think Zico asked some good guys like Goofie,etc to make problems to let the players move from electus to catch incoming Zyain... maybe... wtf? Do you mean that ZiCo* asked goofie to make problems in order that players will move to zy*** ? you already made my day xDD "Birdbrain"

Quotes

09/24/2026
18:47 - Fame_xD quoted ZiCo* in post modern servers are total failure
I mean you still can enhance SRO game play game got potential but as I mentioned before most people making servers now are cheap asses looking for fast cash. or untalented fks li...
04:27 - asda2story2 quoted ZiCo* in post modern servers are total failure
I mean you still can enhance SRO game play game got potential but as I mentioned before most people making servers now are cheap asses looking for fast cash. or untalented fks like...
08/12/2026
08:10 - Deleted Posts
08:10 - B1Q quoted ZiCo* in post modern servers are total failure
GrindRoad had it's own unique flavour! With an emulator you could do so many custom things without jumping around asm code and try workarounds in filter. It's time for a comm...
09/29/2024
22:53 - Foroeispraktoras quoted ZiCo* in post Iron2 -> P4
Hello, Looking for boost pref jg Acc is 2/5 placements Iron II 2L/0W 35eu
07/15/2024
00:14 - Viktor Skeron quoted ZiCo* in post Cheap Master acc
Looking for a cheap master acc. doesn't matter which server can be any (euw/eune/RU/TR any server literally). Hello, you can to contact me in discord
05/14/2023
11:24 - Sycotiz quoted ZiCo* in post P1->D4 EUNE
Looking for jungle P1->D4 EUNE boost soloQ 18 euro soloq.
05/13/2023
23:10 - LB Gaming Services quoted ZiCo* in post P1->D4 EUNE
Looking for jungle P1->D4 EUNE boost soloQ You can order on our Website or DM us for more Informations Check our Website !!! USE THIS SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE -->>" EPVP2023 " ...
05/03/2023
20:55 - VisionBoost quoted ZiCo* in post P1->D4 EUNE
Looking for jungle P1->D4 EUNE boost soloQ Hello there! I messaged you, i would love to work with you. Hit me up on discord where we can negotiate a fair price fitting your budge...
05/02/2023
08:41 - ŦΛΞ† quoted ZiCo* in post P1->D4 EUNE
Looking for jungle P1->D4 EUNE boost soloQ 13€ SoloQ Discord: Alex.#7333
05/01/2023
22:21 - RNG Gala quoted ZiCo* in post P1->D4 EUNE
Looking for jungle P1->D4 EUNE boost soloQ 25€
04/02/2023
06:43 - Expel quoted ZiCo* in post Its just me or Private servers are just bad ?
Bitch pls , just the idiots running servers now have nothing related to being professional or running a game. They are all shitters looking to milk money. It's just a fiesta with no...
03/28/2023
06:15 - WickedNite. quoted ZiCo* in post Congratulations to Devsome
Nah bruh devsome didn't do shit. Just kidding congratulations. still alive ? Unfortunately, still on discord N3vermore™#2293
03/13/2023
12:19 - Devsome quoted ZiCo* in post Congratulations to Devsome
Devsome congratulations. I hope you have good times ❤️ Awesome! Glückwunsch, verdienter Posten den du dir erarbeitet hast! Devsome contributed to this commu...
01/12/2023
01:28 - Viktor Skeron quoted ZiCo* in post EUNE Placements
Looking for solo/duo EUNE placement matches left 8/10 (1w/1) , P1 elo Jungle preferred if solo/ I will play JG if duo Hello, solo 15 euro / duo 20 euro
01/11/2023
22:35 - BirkiGOD quoted ZiCo* in post EUNE Placements
Looking for solo/duo EUNE placement matches left 8/10 (1w/1) , P1 elo Jungle preferred if solo/ I will play JG if duo Soloq as jg 28 euros Discord Birki#6178
20:47 - TopBoost quoted ZiCo* in post EUNE Placements
Looking for solo/duo EUNE placement matches left 8/10 (1w/1) , P1 elo Jungle preferred if solo/ I will play JG if duo hi ! contact me on discord plz. ty
20:02 - Monotone Samurai quoted ZiCo* in post EUNE Placements
Looking for solo/duo EUNE placement matches left 8/10 (1w/1) , P1 elo Jungle preferred if solo/ I will play JG if duo MonotoneSamurai#0851
19:35 - Stormii Eloboost quoted ZiCo* in post EUNE Placements
Looking for solo/duo EUNE placement matches left 8/10 (1w/1) , P1 elo Jungle preferred if solo/ I will play JG if duo Stormii#0588 you can add me discord if want or pm me :)
18:56 - RNG Gala quoted ZiCo* in post EUNE Placements
Looking for solo/duo EUNE placement matches left 8/10 (1w/1) , P1 elo Jungle preferred if solo/ I will play JG if duo 20€ if solo

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.