Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let's talk - Private servers 2020

Discussion on Let's talk - Private servers 2020 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/06/2023, 06:23   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Garden SRO View Post
Not to mention the fact that some people have the source code but won't release it so we can all improve this dead game.
Of course, it is impossible to give it to you, because those are purchased with money. And it is not cheap. But if you have enough experience and technology, you can let him support the new version through Hook.
But the Silk Road database is huge and time-consuming. Plus the official server of the global version. It takes an hour to log in. It is very difficult to collect packets. It is difficult to update the global version with Hook. Other versions are fine.

Old 07/05/2023, 18:25   #227

They all are thinking about money, and that's the full truth. Anyways, the situation is mutual, if you're an owner, you'll definitely think about money.
Old 07/06/2023, 22:56   #228

I'm sorry,maybe ppl will notice don't want to open a topic about but,ffs guys, ip limit 4 and pc 2 its suuuuch a turnoff , why is everyone opening a server leaves this,everyone its just instantly partying with 4 bots,server looks like it has players but in reality its just 1/4 real players,this **** is disgusting,how can even people say oldschool and stuff when u just bot race the game ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2023, 09:15   #229

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
I'm sorry,maybe ppl will notice don't want to open a topic about but,ffs guys, ip limit 4 and pc 2 its suuuuch a turnoff , why is everyone opening a server leaves this,everyone its just instantly partying with 4 bots,server looks like it has players but in reality its just 1/4 real players,this **** is disgusting,how can even people say oldschool and stuff when u just bot race the game ...

Especially for this reason try at least
Its CH only 105 Cap but HWID Limit 1 and IP 2. Because of your reasons!

Really active server and at first, i couldnt imagine playing ch only, but i dont miss EU a single second now
Old 07/07/2023, 23:36   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaztikk93 View Post
Especially for this reason try at least
Its CH only 105 Cap but HWID Limit 1 and IP 2. Because of your reasons!

Really active server and at first, i couldnt imagine playing ch only, but i dont miss EU a single second now
So you want me to play on a server where the owners say they have 11k+ players out of 12k .I'm sorry but this is just trying to tell me I am stupid without saying I am stupid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2023, 16:04   #231

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
So you want me to play on a server where the owners say they have 11k+ players out of 12k .I'm sorry but this is just trying to tell me I am stupid without saying I am stupid.
I dont care about player numbers. All pserver have fake numbers or even no numbers.

At least there are 8-9 party sites DAILY and really active parties, not like LTP LTP LTP.

I dont want you to do anything. I dont care about you. You asked, i answered.