Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

sup guys!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
I'm not sure you understand the concept of balance, scaling and the phrase "ongoing process". But that needs some degree of intelligence which of course you don't have and a pretty simple explanation of why Dizzy kept rolling you.



Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
yo guys. some of you might know me as ''Dizzy/MrWilliams/Stu'' im the GM of Inception Guild (other names we have gone by is TheOtherGuys, CalmYourTits and FuneralParlor)

me and my guys lookin' for a half decent rohan server to play at the moment.
we got people to bring, but most servers atm seem like crap.

Spill your plans for any upcomming ones here pl0x
Hey stuey !
Long time no see.. Pein AKA Greg here :-D
I'm on Blood War Gaming if you wanna check us out.
Here's the forum link

(sorry if posting the forum broke rules.. i'll remove it if an admin tells me it does )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I'm not sure you understand the concept of balance, scaling and the phrase "ongoing process". But that needs some degree of intelligence which of course you don't have and a pretty simple explanation of why Dizzy kept rolling you.
Well i'm glad to see you're back lmfao !

PS: Stop talking to Abso. It hurts my eyes and i think i loose IQ points just reading the shit flowing out of his mouth... It's honestly horrible. I put my Fiancee to read it and she gave up after the first line ( 2 Degrees in English )

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Yo dizzy we're looking for some good server also, maybe it's time so see who's better since we have never fighted(me and you). There're 3 rohans wich are going to be up in next 1 month.
#BloodWarGaming - some fucking gypcy running wich has no idea what to do Lol and ban people in forums aka acting like God, but people already left this server.
#2.0 Rohan - admins are pretty cool, but I'm waiting for them since august and i kinda got tired n bored waiting em. Who knows maybe if they rly open at 1st January we can try there.
#Renesance rohan - GM Strike is gonna open it around 15-20th December and for now we're going there, bcuz strike has proven his self with his last Renesance rohan wich lasted more than a year and half. 115 Skills, server will be based on Glacials(FARM FOR YOUR SHIT) no OP chimera/talis
If you're interested we can make some fun
Oh an let me Clarify from a none Bias point of view.. The reason SummerNights was banned from the forums was because of their spam about not getting what they wanted..
SummerNights either get help from admins/gms or rage quit and try to ruin the server.. Good thing when they left we lost 11 people yet the next day. got another 13 lol... :-D

PS: Please don't reply to me Abso, i'm not going to read your typing. No offence, obviously English isn't your first language.. But please don't reply.. i don't have the effort in me to read it.
Once again Abso.. No offence.. Just don't care to hurt my eyes and brain.


peinful is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
oh hey bro! :O very long time no see!
and perhaps. i dont know. my guys are kinda all over the place. we still arent sure if we wanna go to a server yet.
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Lol i haven't seen you since we rocked that Chinese server.. and yes i still have some of those screen shots on facebook..
You hitting that chick 3k and she hits you 1k then runs to safezone.. LOL!!!

Long time no see bro..
PS: if u wanna be a GM on Blood War Gaming, i got your back or if you wanna join Brotherhood again i know u got my back. Or if u wanna ally.. you're prolly one of the only guys i would ally with.. ( u know we never allied anyone hahaha )

by GM i mean Guild Master btw :-D
Just to clarify


peinful is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 4
I was on DG Rohan for a good while, I seem to recall most of the server were aligned against Inception at one point. Everyone was abuzz about the TSB that would topple them from the ranks, when Darkside and their ally, plus two other guilds and their allies, all went to TSB to rock them.

Next day, still Inception above towns.

I think Abso has a scrambled memory of events.

Also, didn't Rendezvous smash Summernights at one point? Rendez are the only guild I've seen that has taken the fight to Inception so far, when those two guilds are at full power it's a very close fight.
revenant2010 is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant2010 View Post
I was on DG Rohan for a good while, I seem to recall most of the server were aligned against Inception at one point. Everyone was abuzz about the TSB that would topple them from the ranks, when Darkside and their ally, plus two other guilds and their allies, all went to TSB to rock them.

Next day, still Inception above towns.

I think Abso has a scrambled memory of events.

Also, didn't Rendezvous smash Summernights at one point? Rendez are the only guild I've seen that has taken the fight to Inception so far, when those two guilds are at full power it's a very close fight.
SummerNighs will always be a wanna be guild.. Like i said. If they don't get aid from the developers or Admins of the game.. They will quit as they can't cheat their way to the top..
On a balanced server that doesn't have corruption. They will drop like a rock in the ocean.
peinful is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant2010 View Post
I was on DG Rohan for a good while, I seem to recall most of the server were aligned against Inception at one point. Everyone was abuzz about the TSB that would topple them from the ranks, when Darkside and their ally, plus two other guilds and their allies, all went to TSB to rock them.

Next day, still Inception above towns.

I think Abso has a scrambled memory of events.

Also, didn't Rendezvous smash Summernights at one point? Rendez are the only guild I've seen that has taken the fight to Inception so far, when those two guilds are at full power it's a very close fight.
what is rendezvous never hear it lol.
and about dg 4 guild vs inception? loled

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
SummerNighs will always be a wanna be guild.. Like i said. If they don't get aid from the developers or Admins of the game.. They will quit as they can't cheat their way to the top..
On a balanced server that doesn't have corruption. They will drop like a rock in the ocean.
really? who help us in xor or urohan tell me lol
ajroma is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Lol i haven't seen you since we rocked that Chinese server.. and yes i still have some of those screen shots on facebook..
You hitting that chick 3k and she hits you 1k then runs to safezone.. LOL!!!

Long time no see bro..
PS: if u wanna be a GM on Blood War Gaming, i got your back or if you wanna join Brotherhood again i know u got my back. Or if u wanna ally.. you're prolly one of the only guys i would ally with.. ( u know we never allied anyone hahaha )

by GM i mean Guild Master btw :-D
Just to clarify
oh good times indeed xD remember my wizzy? my gawdddd<3
ill see what we plan on doing bro. definitely keep in touch though. add my skype noob! stueydiz <------- skype name
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
really? who help us in xor or urohan tell me lol[/QUOTE]

lol you guys where a big deal in Xor and Underground ?

I remember seeing you guys won once in tsb, then after that i never saw u guys.. I thought u guys quit..

Btw.. the phrase is ''Who Helped us''
you have to add the ''ed'' as you're talking about a past event.
And you also need to add a full stop at the end of your sentence ''.'' <-- that little dot goes a long way :-)

really? who help us in xor or urohan tell me lo ( soo many errors.. not enough time )
peinful is offline  
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
really? who help us in xor or urohan tell me lol
lol you guys where a big deal in Xor and Underground ?

I remember seeing you guys won once in tsb, then after that i never saw u guys.. I thought u guys quit..

Btw.. the phrase is ''Who Helped us''
you have to add the ''ed'' as you're talking about a past event.
And you also need to add a full stop at the end of your sentence ''.'' <-- that little dot goes a long way :-)

really? who help us in xor or urohan tell me lo ( soo many errors.. not enough time )[/QUOTE]

we win once tsb
i give up lol
ajroma is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
oh hey bro! :O very long time no see!
and perhaps. i dont know. my guys are kinda all over the place. we still arent sure if we wanna go to a server yet.
Found it !

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

LOL!!! and there is me fighting in the background.. Purple named as usual ***** !
You know you're a badass when someone donates money to the guild to have your name on their logo because your guild is destroying them hahahahaha.. The good old days
peinful is offline  
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
oh man i have some crazy old screenshots of this rohan xD
just tell me one thing, is the douche scammer reggie still on the scene?

im also gonna pretend i didnt see Ajroma's last few posts.
the english horrifys me :'(
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
I spoke to reggie on facebook but i didn't get a reply lol.

I heard you all scammed each other. Ur buddy wes scammed him, he scammed you, someone else scammed wes, brandon scammed reggie, all types of **** *****.

I stay out of the drama xD
But as far as i know.. no, he has not replied so i doubt he's coming.
peinful is offline  
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
lol you guys where a big deal in Xor and Underground ?

I remember seeing you guys won once in tsb, then after that i never saw u guys.. I thought u guys quit..
Depens for wich server you are talking, theres huge defrence between xor and urohan. In xor yeah we won only ONCE(as you say) but that was when we won all 3 areas - ash:Perfection ally, siemech:SummerDays my alt guild, brine:SummerNights , but we did win few times ash+brine together +8 months winning brine(xor had 3k people online daily). uRohan was up only for 3 months and not so many people as xor, but it was still fun ofc won all tsbs there Also who is Rendezvous? I don't remember them to smash us, seriosly kids lieing around won't make you look pro. SummerNights isn't immortal, we had pretty hard wars with guild called Legendary. No matter back in xor they used GM crone and scammed one of our main templars, i can say those guys was a real enemy for us and many of them got pro skills. But you guys LOL lets face the truth. Dizzys team rolled DG when it had 50 people daily, rolled some chinese rohan(who the fak ever heard for this server? o.o) and you guys feel pro? I'm not a pro, my guild isn't pro but we got ***** to play, do you have some?
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Depens for wich server you are talking, theres huge defrence between xor and urohan. In xor yeah we won only ONCE(as you say) but that was when we won all 3 areas - ash:Perfection ally, siemech:SummerDays my alt guild, brine:SummerNights , but we did win few times ash+brine together +8 months winning brine(xor had 3k people online daily). uRohan was up only for 3 months and not so many people as xor, but it was still fun ofc won all tsbs there Also who is Rendezvous? I don't remember them to smash us, seriosly kids lieing around won't make you look pro. SummerNights isn't immortal, we had pretty hard wars with guild called Legendary. No matter back in xor they used GM crone and scammed one of our main templars, i can say those guys was a real enemy for us and many of them got pro skills. But you guys LOL lets face the truth. Dizzys team rolled DG when it had 50 people daily, rolled some chinese rohan(who the fak ever heard for this server? o.o) and you guys feel pro? I'm not a pro, my guild isn't pro but we got ***** to play, do you have some?
This is a convo between Stuey and myself..

Please don't reply again you are horrible at english.
It's annoying to read.
Thanks.

PS: That Chinese server had over 800 registered players on it and BH was in the Top 3 ( top 2 was Chinese guilds that had 300 members each while Bh had about 100 )


peinful is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Hello Guys New Server Cap110 Avengers Sro Come Guys
Avengers-Sro Custom Glow System http://im68.gulfup.com/fTLzGd.jpg http://im88.gulfup.com/EwQ9xp.jpg http://im62.gulfup.com/qs0lyd.jpg...
3 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Hello Guys New Server Cap110 Avengers Sro Come Guys
Avengers-Sro Custom Glow System +8 http://www6.0zz0.com/2014/05/17/20/545108028.jpg ...
1 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
hey guys
hello guys! im new to this board and i want to enjoy my time here! hope to see you guys later! marquies
4 Replies - Say Hello



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.