Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

sup guys!

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Someones mad at the world xD

Old   #92

i dont get ur point HaiBai but still.
So like i said Dreto wasnt a factor in genesis but he is definetly in BWG .
We played together so i know things that i definetly should not share about . But that thing that i dont like is that when someone says following sentence:
"Dreto is a fair player and he would never accept the corruption" Íh no he isnt corrupted he does everything fairly" and etc lolz and some trashtalkers like Peinful which has no idea whats the difference between "Coruption"and "Hacking" **** me off.
And now it looks like they had a "trade" but you said in BWG he was a some kind of a "testers" but we can deal with it. I forget to say that on the ss the named guy ******* its not Dreto and where the corruption comes from. We know as his Friend you are gonna keep trying to safe him. But we said that we think and I doubt some1 would change my mind for him.
Peinful u should learn what corruption and hacking mean , I dont blame you for that u have never been successful player and also dont have ******* idea how important the first bosses are.
I see u are in Stiz's guild so ask him for some advices tho .

Old   #93

why umad? you dont want to play at bwg because u dont like the guys running it, then dont play there. the people there and the ones doing the cbt for them seem to like the server and the guys running it well enuf. you dont thats cool. cant please everybody. there are other servers that might suit you.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #94

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
why umad? you dont want to play at bwg because u dont like the guys running it, then dont play there. the people there and the ones doing the cbt for them seem to like the server and the guys running it well enuf. you dont thats cool. cant please everybody. there are other servers that might suit you.
I agree 100% :-D

If you don't wanna play.. Peace out ^_^

PS: I hardly talk trash. But if that's corruption.. Then wow.

Hard-core corruption guys !! all better watch out for that extra 1% and 12 hp.. Everyone knows that 1% and 12 hp changes the world

PS: If you do join BWG, i'll enjoy ******** on you

sorry gotwood, i forgot to quote that PeopleWhoCares ***** who can't handle being a noob.

Looking forward to kicking your *** ''PeopleWhoCare''

Old   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
We played together so i know things that i definetly should not share about . But that thing that i dont like is that when someone says following sentence:
"Dreto is a fair player and he would never accept the corruption" Íh no he isnt corrupted he does everything fairly" and etc lolz and some trashtalkers like Peinful which has no idea whats the difference between "Coruption"and "Hacking" piss me off.
And now it looks like they had a "trade" but you said in BWG he was a some kind of a "testers" but we can deal with it. I forget to say that on the ss the named guy Bastard its not Dreto and where the corruption comes from. We know as his Friend you are gonna keep trying to safe him. But we said that we think and I doubt some1 would change my mind for him.
Depends on what ''factor'' means to you. In Genesis he was just a normal player, I never said he was a tester. In BloodWar, he's a developer instead. That's a completely different story.
Eitherway, I never said Dreto does everything fairly. When I mentioned there will be no corruption on BWG, I was referring to myself. If he decides to be corrupt towards other players, that's his own decision and none of my business anymore. I am sick of losers who decide to call me corrupt just because I'm friend w/ admins. I'm not ''safing'' him, im ''safing'' myself.
Also, I don't know what Bastard has to do with me or him, he's just another SN faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
I have more knowledge about you,dreto,rito or anyone alse here your personal lives and everything.This is why I love this game.All the drama and shit and in the end I get to fuck every single one of you.
Trust me, my ''virtual'' face in comparison to real life one is completely different. You don't know anything about my personal life. Remember, internet remains internet, so I can lie however I want about whatever I want.
The game isn't drama itself, you're the drama queen that needs attention. Good luck ''fucking'' every single one of us.

Quote:
Finally, not a braindead person. Thanks.
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Finally, not a braindead person. Thanks.
i have my moments trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
I have more knowledge about you,dreto,rito or anyone alse here your personal lives and everything.This is why I love this game.All the drama and **** and in the end I get to **** every single one of you.
you don't know half as much as you think you do. you really dont. in fact i challenge you to find a single word about my personal life. dude you dont even know my 1st name. only that ive gotwood
Old   #97

Quote:
i have my moments trust me.

you don't know half as much as you think you do. you really dont. in fact i challenge you to find a single word about my personal life. dude you dont even know my 1st name. only that ive gotwood
Chop chop me soam of dat wooed
Old   #98

Zane tell me where i said that u are corrupted , or something that would be bad for you? I said Dreto is corrupted and sir "Peinful"wanted a proof so i had to give it to this "Hacking and Corrupting professor" Anyways Peinful I am gonna be at Renaissance Rohan , I will be waiting for ya <3!
And yeah we wont play BWG dw
Old   #99

Can't belive this...
So much hate about a Online Game ?

Guys, i remember the "old" Times when everyone was cool with each other.
And now ?

People gonna QQ about Forum Ban's or some little sh** ? xD

1. Abso, you know nothing about anyone here, you talk like a kid without any REAL arguments
2. FatBastard, you are such a Noob, i dont even know you but as far i can see you are such a FatIdiot here.
Do you realy think you can talk here ? All what you can is insult other People. Go away from this Thread.
3. A Moderator shoud close this Thread or this escalates

I can remember, when Requiem Released the Files from 99 Rohan Server Stuff here, everyone was working together to make it working...
To many Kids are here on this Forum.

Behind your PC's you all feel so "anonymous" & Cool.
I bet 90% you are 15 Year old fat & ugly Kids who skip the school & spend your Time 24/7 here or on any other Rohan Forum.

**** this **** & stop hating each other!
Or are you Guys mentally retarded ?

Dont play on BWG or a other Server.
But blame other Servers cause you cant rule them ?

Gosh...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #100

Quote:
Zane tell me where i said that u are corrupted , or something that would be bad for you? I said Dreto is corrupted and sir "Peinful"wanted a proof so i had to give it to this "Hacking and Corrupting professor" Anyways Peinful I am gonna be at Renaissance Rohan , I will be waiting for ya <3!
I wasn't referring especially to you, I was just speaking in general.
I'm not worried about your presence on BWG, have fun on Renaissance.
Old   #101

Quote:
Who cares about this Guild ?
People are playing for Fun & not for (im the best Guild cause im 24/7 Online and got no reallife).

Play on this Server if you are happy but dont make look any other Server looks bad. Thats not sportsman like
Old   #102

Quote:
"Dreto is a fair player and he would never accept the corruption" Íh no he isnt corrupted he does everything fairly" and etc lolz and some trashtalkers like Peinful which has no idea whats the difference between "Coruption"and "Hacking" piss me off.
And now it looks like they had a "trade" but you said in BWG he was a some kind of a "testers" but we can deal with it. I forget to say that on the ss the named guy Bastard its not Dreto and where the corruption comes from. We know as his Friend you are gonna keep trying to safe him. But we said that we think and I doubt some1 would change my mind for him.
Peinful u should learn what corruption and hacking mean , I dont blame you for that u have never been successful player and also dont have fucking idea how important the first bosses are.
I see u are in Stiz's guild so ask him for some advices tho .

I like how many people care if im a corupt guy or not and they will not play my server.You haters out there should know i live up to my name / reputation yes am corupt so what? Got a problem place it in my trash box over to the right.I said it before and il say it again im not longer blaming myself or someone that's friend with me. Everyone accused zane and be cuz we are corrupt just for the fact that we are friends.On the last BWG zane farmed 3 day's non stop and you know what the other members did they farmed for him not for themself they invest all the guild founds into 1 character then start gear up the rest.If you cant beat somoene dont accuse them of beeing corupt or of beeing friends with me.With that in mind be carefull who you acuse on BWG server they will probly just remove your account instantly cuz we are sick of people eating trash all day then trying to sell it to us you have proof that someone is corupt post a screenshot and explain it.

Have a nice Fuc.... Day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #103

Just cause Abso borrowed gears to win a few rounds of temp 1 vs 1 on Xor, he feels hes the best hands down at whatever he touches, let him bark and bultard all he wants and just smash him wherever he goes with his zerg.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #104

dreto stay chill man. accepting trash talk from folks personally does you no good and only makes the guys saying stuff feel better about themselves.

take it from me. i am accused of all kinds of things up to but not including (i hope) sacrificing babies to satan. you know how i handle it? i treat what they say as a joke. I laugh at them often to their face. why? because at the end of the day nobody really knows you or me or anybody else here. that means they can say nothing without proof and without proof it is no more than bark, bark, bark with no bite to back it up.

stay cool and enjoy what you do.
Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Just cause Abso borrowed gears to win a few rounds of temp 1 vs 1 on Xor, he feels hes the best hands down at whatever he touches, let him bark and bultard all he wants and just smash him wherever he goes with his zerg.
What did i borrow? My 3 LEGAL fds made by my self or my 4 84s or my mace 63melee42magic? **** kid that was ages ago i don't remember my stuff stats, but i do remember i killed several times in 1v1 every single xor rohan templar player Remmy, Snoop, Tenkai, Uruchimaru, BattyNDA, MeMei, MrCilva, TotalChaos including OneNight with his 2k melee more than me, cuz of OP leveling costume. Anyway 1v1 isnt factor, factors are the **** load of tsbs and bosses your guild lost Rabbi, stop live in a dream face the truth <3

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread