Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

sup guys!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
hahahahahaha omg abso too funny xD

1. i got a job. i worked. i left the job.
2. Genesis rohan wasnt even out at that time so get your facts straight.
3. Your a terrible GM player. just ... lel
4. the only video you have is after i quit and my main members left with me, what about every week losing bosses all day? every tsb losing by a milestone. you claim you ''werent geared'' but even if that was true, what makes you think just YOU with gear would change the fact that we raped you day in day out when you were allied with every other guild on the server? i ripped through your whole guild with ease. even with 29 DD (lol fail) .

so tell me this, if your the best **** person ever as you claim, why does everyone hate you? oh because your the best right? soz i forgot.
and why does no one really hate me apart from you and your guild and any **** munchers that follow you? xD

so heres what you should do Abso,
Realise that everyone thinks your a **** talking crying little ***** and maybe stop showing your face because it just causes instant drama due to you being a ****** who we all love to make mad,
or you can keep boasting about being the greatest ever while everyone else just sits back and laughs because they are yet to see you succesfully beat anyone whos a factor on the rohan scene.

goodluck on whatever trash server you decide to play on against only indos with no skill . im sure if we wanna find you we just need to look for the most dead server we can find and there you will be, standing at the top **** talking the air because theres no one else there to give a ****.

Pce.



MrDizzy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
hahahahahaha omg abso too funny xD

1. i got a job. i worked. i left the job.
2. Genesis rohan wasnt even out at that time so get your facts straight.
3. Your a terrible GM player. just ... lel
4. the only video you have is after i quit and my main members left with me, what about every week losing bosses all day? every tsb losing by a milestone. you claim you ''werent geared'' but even if that was true, what makes you think just YOU with gear would change the fact that we raped you day in day out when you were allied with every other guild on the server? i ripped through your whole guild with ease. even with 29 DD (lol fail) .

so tell me this, if your the best damn person ever as you claim, why does everyone hate you? oh because your the best right? soz i forgot.
and why does no one really hate me apart from you and your guild and any butt munchers that follow you? xD

so heres what you should do Abso,
Realise that everyone thinks your a shit talking crying little bitch and maybe stop showing your face because it just causes instant drama due to you being a retard who we all love to make mad,
or you can keep boasting about being the greatest ever while everyone else just sits back and laughs because they are yet to see you succesfully beat anyone whos a factor on the rohan scene.

goodluck on whatever trash server you decide to play on against only indos with no skill . im sure if we wanna find you we just need to look for the most dead server we can find and there you will be, standing at the top shit talking the air because theres no one else there to give a fuck.

Pce.
Yeah my fault Genesis wasnt out that time.The truth is i came to DG, 1 week later you quit saying u got a job and week after that u started Renesance rohan and after Renesance u went to Genesis. Are you scared to face me or what? +How u know I'm terrible player since you never 1v1/3v3/6v6 me-us LOL You never had pvp with me, why u keep typing random shits are you scared to face me or what? And renesance rohan isnt indo *dead* server, you should know better than me since you played there, not me dude. Your IQ is lower than HaiBai for real ._. Do whatever you want i just wanted to tell you we gonna play there and if u got balls left come ^^


AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
this guy so dumb xD

i never 1v1/3v3/6v6 you? okay how about all the times we beat 3 parties of you with 1 party? thats what, 6v18? so why would i even waste my time then to 6v6 when we smash you hard. not to mention so many of your **** members asking me to be your ally before you came there. and you werent there 1 week before i quit, it was a solid month because i remember so much ''abso not geared yet''

You only come to the server when all your buddies have geared your char already to play?
thats lame dude, that already makes me better than you.
i remember when we were playing ren rohan and your *** crew i saw leveling at upper. so i raped you all over and over. never saw you again until we quit. loool.
or how about Genesis when you sucked up to BamBam and he geared you a dhan which i 1 shotted with temp Q.Q

get real Nabso<3 cant beat me babe :*
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Bultard's gonna bultard at the end of the day.


Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
this guy so dumb xD

i never 1v1/3v3/6v6 you? okay how about all the times we beat 3 parties of you with 1 party? thats what, 6v18? so why would i even waste my time then to 6v6 when we smash you hard. not to mention so many of your damn members asking me to be your ally before you came there. and you werent there 1 week before i quit, it was a solid month because i remember so much ''abso not geared yet''

You only come to the server when all your buddies have geared your char already to play?
thats lame dude, that already makes me better than you.
i remember when we were playing ren rohan and your fag crew i saw leveling at upper. so i raped you all over and over. never saw you again until we quit. loool.
or how about Genesis when you sucked up to BamBam and he geared you a dhan which i 1 shotted with temp Q.Q

get real Nabso<3 cant beat me babe :*
All this is so sad, because Heroic patch made little kids like you to feel like they're someone in this game. Kid when we had pro wars/bosses/tsb there wasn't Equality/Teardrops to save your ass, there was something called skill. What skill u got to run DG wich had that time 50 people online, kid back in xor rohan i win most important tsb area for more than 8 months with losing it only twice while the server had 3-4k people online everyday. I came to DG with completely nothing on my templar while you was fully geared, but still we were winning rulers and elemental bosses and the week wich i decided to go ash(3rd week after i came back to DG) you already *quited*. We can talk like this for years, xor rohan/urohan/dg rohan people know the truth you can continue with your lies. Also iTemplar and xNox are only 2 members of my guild you saw nothing yet, people know my guild is pretty big. Skip the spaming shits here, just come to Renesance if you got any balls left in your pants.
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
hahahahahahahhahahah here we go again. whenever abso gets mad he starts talking about the past. xor this xor that. wake up ****** its almost 2015.

im sure Ishtaria knows just how epic you guys got raped with your zerg on DG.
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
hahahahahahahhahahah here we go again. whenever abso gets mad he starts talking about the past. xor this xor that. wake up ****** its almost 2015.

im sure Ishtaria knows just how epic you guys got raped with your zerg on DG.
Yeah it's almoust 2015 and you still spam the same lies from DG forum. You never raped me or my team kid, if you want it so bad come try me ^^ I told you what i wanted to tell you, we can continue this for years. I'm at Renesance cya
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
hahahahahahahhahahah here we go again. whenever abso gets mad he starts talking about the past. xor this xor that. wake up ****** its almost 2015.

im sure Ishtaria knows just how epic you guys got raped with your zerg on DG.
grab pop corn
dizzy is funny with his own dreams lol
ajroma is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Trying to claim who the best templar is is like trying to claim you have the highest IQ in an institute for mentally disabled people.

I guarantee Asbo won't play Rohan 2.0 or Purity because templars are "balanced". He doesn't have the skill to play another class unless it's geared for him and he can 1 shot people with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
im sure Ishtaria knows just how epic you guys got raped with your zerg on DG.
I do and I remember the constant forum QQ cus he couldn't accept that he sucked.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Trying to claim who the best templar is is like trying to claim you have the highest IQ in an institute for mentally disabled people.

I guarantee Asbo won't play Rohan 2.0 or Purity because templars are "balanced". He doesn't have the skill to play another class unless it's geared for him and he can 1 shot people with it.



I do and I remember the constant forum QQ cus he couldn't accept that he sucked.
ye like how ur "balanced" DG put glacial part npc and ele ring lol, at the end server got -29k melee with just empo and no scrool lol
ajroma is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Trying to claim who the best templar is is like trying to claim you have the highest IQ in an institute for mentally disabled people.

I guarantee Asbo won't play Rohan 2.0 or Purity because templars are "balanced". He doesn't have the skill to play another class unless it's geared for him and he can 1 shot people with it.



I do and I remember the constant forum QQ cus he couldn't accept that he sucked.
They are just like ebola!
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajroma View Post
ye like how ur "balanced" DG put glacial part npc and ele ring lol, at the end server got -29k melee with just empo and no scrool lol
You know nothing bultard cheater. I remember your butthard QQ when I shaved a little bit of templar power off. You just can't comprehend playing the game in any other way than with something that is OP and broken.

If a hungry cannibal cracked open your skull to feast on the insides, there wouldn't be enough in there to spread on a small biscuit.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You know nothing bultard cheater. I remember your butthard QQ when I shaved a little bit of templar power off. You just can't comprehend playing the game in any other way than with something that is OP and broken.

If a hungry cannibal cracked open your skull to feast on the insides, there wouldn't be enough in there to spread on a small biscuit.
some1 get mad lol, i play always more than 7-8 char every server, u shaved my power templar off?ye and made savage hit 25k crit for like 1months thats ur "balance".and at end?im able to make 66melee 46 magic 100 int mace cuz some1 put glacial on npc lol,get 2 ele ring 2 insu +13 and hit ppl 2xtime more than my old templar.
ajroma is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajroma View Post
some1 get mad lol, i play always more than 7-8 char every server, u shaved my power templar off?ye and made savage hit 25k crit for like 1months thats ur "balance".and at end?im able to make 66melee 46 magic 100 int mace cuz some1 put glacial on npc lol,get 2 ele ring 2 insu +13 and hit ppl 2xtime more than my old templar.
Strange how you hated the server so much yet played it. And it was also considered one of the most balanced servers out there.

As for the giants thing, I didn't do anything. The problem with pillage was already there. It was indos and people like you who found the flaw once templar power was dropped a bit.

You and Asbo are so ez. At least give me a challenge at being a keyboard warrior.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Strange how you hated the server so much yet played it. And it was also considered one of the most balanced servers out there.

As for the giants thing, I didn't do anything. The problem with pillage was already there. It was indos and people like you who found the flaw once templar power was dropped a bit.

You and Asbo are so ez. At least give me a challenge at being a keyboard warrior.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
most balanced server? only xor as balanced server, i dont really called balanced server where ppl able to hit 14-15k normal hit in tsb or doing 28k breath with int sage.
and nice video atleast u able to kill soome1 loled


ajroma is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Hello Guys New Server Cap110 Avengers Sro Come Guys
Avengers-Sro Custom Glow System http://im68.gulfup.com/fTLzGd.jpg http://im88.gulfup.com/EwQ9xp.jpg http://im62.gulfup.com/qs0lyd.jpg...
3 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Hello Guys New Server Cap110 Avengers Sro Come Guys
Avengers-Sro Custom Glow System +8 http://www6.0zz0.com/2014/05/17/20/545108028.jpg ...
1 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
hey guys
hello guys! im new to this board and i want to enjoy my time here! hope to see you guys later! marquies
4 Replies - Say Hello



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.