Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

sup guys!

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Depends on what ''factor'' means to you. In Genesis he was just a normal player, I never said he was a tester. In BloodWar, he's a developer instead. That's a completely different story.
Eitherway, I never said Dreto does everything fairly. When I mentioned there will be no corruption on BWG, I was referring to myself. If he decides to be corrupt towards other players, that's his own decision and none of my business anymore. I am sick of losers who decide to call me corrupt just because I'm friend w/ admins. I'm not ''safing'' him, im ''safing'' myself.
Also, I don't know what ******* has to do with me or him, he's just another SN ******.

Trust me, my ''virtual'' face in comparison to real life one is completely different. You don't know anything about my personal life. Remember, internet remains internet, so I can lie however I want about whatever I want.
The game isn't drama itself, you're the drama queen that needs attention. Good luck ''*******'' every single one of us.

Finally, not a braindead person. Thanks.
Yeah maybe I won't be able to **** you , prolly cuz you are going to stay in the server that offers you free **** ******* corrupted son of a *****.die plx thx

Thanks
1 User
Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
Yeah maybe I won't be able to **** you , prolly cuz you are going to stay in the server that offers you free **** ******* corrupted son of a *****.die plx thx
I'm staying at BloodWar because my members chosen it. It's balanced, comes up with new stuff such as wings, quest-based items, ingredients to craft rings from bossdrops, and so on. You're bad enough to lose without myself using corruption.
I actually asked them if they're interested in playing Renaissance, but nobody cared and most of the answers have been ''I'm not going to an empty server just to fight SN randoms'' which is, as they said, not worth. Eitherway, Renaissance hasn't come up with anything new, except the 115 skills which imo make the game less balanced. Sorry, you failed again.

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
yo guys. some of you might know me as ''Dizzy/MrWilliams/Stu'' im the GM of Inception Guild (other names we have gone by is TheOtherGuys, CalmYourTits and FuneralParlor)

me and my guys lookin' for a half decent rohan server to play at the moment.
we got people to bring, but most servers atm seem like ****.

Spill your plans for any upcomming ones here pl0x
hi dizzy. yeah, i remember you from ion2. hows things? been a long time.

servers ...
only ones i think have promise are bwg, rohan 2 and the one ishtaria's coming up with. all 3 have features that will cover the range of how rohan players want to play.

as i understand from the devs of them the 3 main upcoming are like this (devs feel free to jump in and correct me of im off)

bwg -- classic rohan style with hero and mild adjustments for balance. if you have played rohan in the past you will be comfortable with this one as it offers all the standard rohan fare.

rohan 2 -- nonstandard rohan that will deviate pretty wildly from standard rohan gameplay. this will need some relearning how to play because the old rules simply won't apply. according to its devs templars and vit dekans will not be the top of rohan the food chain, will be interesting to see how this one does.

ish's server -- sorry ish but it looks like some asscrack snatched your 'purity' name on you. like bwg in that it will offer the familiar classic gameplay but there will be changes that take in in the middle between bwg and rohan 2. expect to see some of the things he did with r2 carried thru on his server/. this one will mostly be implementing his purely stat-based balancing scheme.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #109

Whaaat Purity is taken? Sigh just like Revolutions

Mine probably won't be finished until several months after BWG and R2 open. Preferring to take my time over this, like a slow cooked hog roast mmm mmmm.

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
bwg -- classic rohan style with hero and mild adjustments for balance. if you have played rohan in the past you will be comfortable with this one as it offers all the standard rohan fare.
Heroic Power was removed, only the 2nd hero skill stays.
Also, it's including new icons, new armor & weapon set, wings, new (theoretically) pets, xp buffs.
Most of the items are done quest-based.
Best rings are being crafted from ingredients found at bosses.
And so on, it's already too much info. ^^ i'll let the others find out once they open up.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #111

The trinity of pservers... see wut I did there? Ba dum tss.

Actually it'll be interesting to see who can shoehorn in the most Trinity content first. I know who my money is on and it isn't me
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
The trinity of pservers... see wut I did there? Ba dum tss.

Actually it'll be interesting to see who can shoehorn in the most Trinity content first. I know who my money is on and it isn't me
I think we both think at the same person.
Old   #113

Who?
Old   #114

My money is on Yurn.
Old   #115

Im like 999% sure irohan will make 1 or 2 skills on that class that will wack off templar and again everyone will go on it.
Old   #116

Mines on iRohan .
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
oh plzzzzzz. tell me who you are and maybe ill consider you half a factor and maybe if your lucky ill even give you a chance to fight us<3
Alrdy fought against you , pew pew win win win you cry cry cry , same old ****.People like you have no idea who they are facing and they always trashtalk and **** and then they get destroyed and move on with their lives knowing they got ****** up by people who don't even spend a single dollar into games yet you probably sell your car or smth to get money for rohan.
Old   #118

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Go away from here, we're all going to Renesance.
Please speak for yourself and your guild members :-)

''We are all'' kinda represents everyone and i am not going to that server... Too much history and i'd rather stay away from the drama <3

Along with rohan 67.91 or whatever those guys are making.. I'd prefer to stay away from Yuneroo and his drama as well.. So far the only place that is drama free is BWG.. For me that is..

Of course everyone else is free to choose for them self.. A term i would not expect someone of your intellect to be knowledgeable of.

Now back to the chat..
At the end of the day stuey, it's up to you :-D
However if there are tons of people on BWG and i'm getting my *** handed to me in a 200 vs 50.. Imma give u a shout haha :-D
Old   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Stuey, i'm going to have to lock you in your room if you keep talking to these guys.. Their wasting your time and just being straight up annoying..

Ignore them and come fight me in BloodWarGaming :-D
Even though we are cut from the same cloth, i could always use a challenge.. Unless some of the guys on BWG create a guild and come at me with full force *****..
We're already pushing 300 followers and tons more just waiting for download link haha :-D
And who are you?Another wannabe guild master or player or w.e your title should be.GET DA FAK OUT with your corrupted *** **** servers shuv em in your *** and play with them.
Old   #120

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
And who are you?Another wannabe guild master or player or w.e your title should be.GET DA FAK OUT with your corrupted *** **** servers shuv em in your *** and play with them.
I would ask why you're so upset. But judging by your lack of intelligence i am going to skip right to ignoring you :-)

If you don't like Blood-War-Gaming.. Go play Rohan 25.6 or the 2nd Ren rohan.

Simple :-)

Closed Thread