Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Warning for Private Servers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warning for Private Servers

So some of you might know we had our fights that beeing said from now on anyone trying to claim hes an admin of Blood War Gaming will be banned from our Website / Game's.

The only persons that can provide you with real information about what we are dooing on Blood War Gaming are:

[Moderator]xHaiBai
[Moderator]Wahlstedt
[JokerBoy]Dreto
[Admin]RitoYuuki
[WebAdmin]Blake
[Moderator]Christian

Anyone else has no real information and are mostly fake's trying to take away people from servers.I do not like the idea of stealing people from other servers nor i encourage it.So some of you here fight between Blood War Gaming and Renessaince both servers are good My team and Renessaince team are friends and we speak to each other we do not want people to fight for a server simply chose the one you think suits you best and stop posting **** on the forums of other servers trying to steal players.

Read carefully the name of the guy that posts information about a server if they are fake then dont belive what they are saying.

Im sure every other server owner out there would agree with me that's why at their request i will update this post with the names of their staff members and their server name to take out any fake guy out there trying to steal players.

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

+1 from Renaissance Team Dreto

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
So some of you might know we had our fights that beeing said from now on anyone trying to claim hes an admin of Blood War Gaming will be banned from our Website / Game's.

The only persons that can provide you with real information about what we are dooing are
[Moderator]xHaiBai
[Moderator]Wahlstedt
[JokerBoy]Dreto
[Admin]RitoYuuki
[WebAdmin]Blake

Anyone else has no real information and are mostly fake's trying to take away people from servers.I do not like the idea of stealing people from other servers nor i encourage it.So some of you here fight between Blood War Gaming and Renessaince both servers are good My team and Renessaince team are friends and we speak to each other we do not want people to fight for a server simply chose the one you think suits you best and stop posting **** on the forums of other servers trying to steal players.

Read carefully the name of the guy that posts information about a server if they are fake then dont belive what they are saying.

Im sure every other server owner out there would agree with me that's why at their request i will update this post with the names of their staff members and their server name to take out any fake guy out there trying to steal players.
True Story!

Nice from you Dreto
Old   #4

Some people are so childish. They need to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Old   #5

i write this not just as a warning for people associated with bwg or rohan pservers, but for owners & staff of any private server.

there is only one real reason I can see for somebody doing that and it is to drive people out of that server with hateful lies and deception. the person doing it has an issue with the people running your server and want to see it fail.

keep in mind it is not just people pretending to be the server staff causing problems. it is also members that tell people that they have inside information from the server owner or developers as a means of spreading lies to other members and staff. those are harder to sniff out and they deny with every breath but they are no less of a problem than someone from outside pretending to be your staff spreading rumors and lies. in fact they are worse because in some cases they are pretending to be your friend.

do yourself a favor. keep an eye open to reports from your members about rumors they are hearing and follow up on them. use your server logs. they will tell you the truth.

Quote:

The only persons that can provide you with real information about what we are dooing on Blood War Gaming are:

[Moderator]xHaiBai
[Moderator]Wahlstedt
[JokerBoy]Dreto
[Admin]RitoYuuki
[WebAdmin]Blake

Anyone else has no real information and are mostly fake's trying to take away people from servers.I do not like the idea of stealing people from other servers nor i encourage it.
Sorry to post again so soon but

Who is this

[Moderator]Christian

he looks to be on your staff. or is he one of these fake staff guys?
Old   #6

Quote:

[Moderator]xHaiBai
[Moderator]Wahlstedt
[JokerBoy]Dreto
[Admin]RitoYuuki
[WebAdmin]Blake

I smelling money leecher in that server
so worth it guys
+1 for Renaissance Team Dreto
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
i write this not just as a warning for people associated with bwg or rohan pservers, but for owners & staff of any private server.

there is only one real reason I can see for somebody doing that and it is to drive people out of that server with hateful lies and deception. the person doing it has an issue with the people running your server and want to see it fail.

keep in mind it is not just people pretending to be the server staff causing problems. it is also members that tell people that they have inside information from the server owner or developers as a means of spreading lies to other members and staff. those are harder to sniff out and they deny with every breath but they are no less of a problem than someone from outside pretending to be your staff spreading rumors and lies. in fact they are worse because in some cases they are pretending to be your friend.

do yourself a favor. keep an eye open to reports from your members about rumors they are hearing and follow up on them. use your server logs. they will tell you the truth.

Sorry to post again so soon but

Who is this

[Moderator]Christian

he looks to be on your staff. or is he one of these fake staff guys?
He's our new'st Forum moderator he was given the moderator tag after i made the post so i updated the post but yes hes legit.