Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sup guys!

Discussion on sup guys! within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/08/2014, 22:23   #31

elite*gold: 0
you guys put too much effort
Old 12/08/2014, 22:38   #32

Well, that was a bit too honest. Hahah
Old 12/08/2014, 22:48   #33

People hates me so bad - this mean my guild is pretty succesfull, we make people cry and hate everywhere ma *****. I'm sorry guys we rape every priv server we join, we getting a lot of fun with that. It's soo cool when i posted here for call Dizzy to play with us in Renesance rohan and dumb admins of other servers start to hate on me, guys for real you don't even play rohan just shut up LOL.
When people got nothing againts you in random forums, they just start talk how no life you are.
#8Facts
Old 12/08/2014, 22:59   #34

You keep believing that Abso if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2014, 23:04   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You keep believing that Abso if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
It's soo cool when i posted here for call Dizzy to play with us in Renesance rohan and dumb admins of other servers start to hate on me, guys for real you don't even play rohan just shut up LOL.

Wich part you didn't get?
Old 12/08/2014, 23:27   #36

Are you this angry in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
It's soo cool when i posted here for call Dizzy to play with us in Renesance rohan and dumb admins of other servers start to hate on me, guys for real you don't even play rohan just shut up LOL.

Wich part you didn't get?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Yo dizzy we're looking for some good server also, maybe it's time so see who's better since we have never fighted(me and you). There're 3 rohans wich are going to be up in next 1 month.
#BloodWarGaming - some ******* gypcy running wich has no idea what to do Lol and ban people in forums aka acting like ***, but people already left this server.
You invited your friend and started talking smack about another server. Which part didn't you get?

If you can't take the heat, get out of the fire bro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2014, 00:07   #37

ISHHHHHH you never answer skype........ DIZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY wut up my aussie bro!!! sandman<-------
Old 12/09/2014, 00:34   #38

Talking with Abso on the internet be like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle Juice View Post
ISHHHHHH you never answer skype........
That's cus I'm never on I might be around tomorrow though. Not sure what time
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2014, 01:40   #39

Sandmannnnn<3 my bby xD

And im not abso's friend Ish

i wont get into the **** talking here but just to correct you abso you dont rape every server you go on, i seem to recall kicking the **** outta your whole guild for months on DarkGamerz<3 im sure some folks remember that.
Old 12/09/2014, 02:06   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
Sandmannnnn<3 my bby xD

And im not abso's friend Ish

i wont get into the **** talking here but just to correct you abso you dont rape every server you go on, i seem to recall kicking the **** outta your whole guild for months on DarkGamerz<3 im sure some folks remember that.
5-6 ppl is not whole SN lol, and if can remember when abso and some other start gear up u find 2 day job for quit DG and hide in rein rohan lol
Old 12/09/2014, 02:35   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajroma View Post
5-6 ppl is not whole SN lol, and if can remember when abso and some other start gear up u find 2 day job for quit DG and hide in rein rohan lol
Your English bothers me. please stop :'(

but real talk. you were all geared. every week it was ''abso is at a party'' ''abso is drunk'' ''blah blah blah'' as your excuses to lose TSB with your 50 against our 3 parties. Dont pull this ''abso wasnt there'' bullshit because we all know we rocked the **** out of you. just like everyone else has done on other servers. your not all that. you guys are deluded as ****, always thinking your better than everyone but everyone just hates you all. if you think people quit a server because ''SN too pro'' just remember its probably because they didnt wanna play a server with a bunch of 11 year old cry baby cumrags that just sit on the game all day all night talking **** to anyone they can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2014, 02:56   #42

Quote:

but real talk. you were all geared. every week it was ''abso is at a party'' ''abso is drunk'' ''blah blah blah'' as your excuses to lose TSB with your 50 against our 3 parties. Dont pull this ''abso wasnt there'' bullshit because we all know we rocked the **** out of you. just like everyone else has done on other servers. your not all that. you guys are deluded as ****, always thinking your better than everyone but everyone just hates you all. if you think people quit a server because ''SN too pro'' just remember its probably because they didnt wanna play a server with a bunch of 11 year old cry baby cumrags that just sit on the game all day all night talking **** to anyone they can.
lol funny how in ur own dreams ur 3 party fights 50 of us,if i remember u are allied with german so 2guild vs 6-7 sn and random ppl lol. when abso come and feena and german quit game u cant even able to do ****, everytime we asked for3vs3 6vs6 u logoff, then u comewith ehi guys i find new job lol leave ur guild alone and later 2 day u play ren server
Old 12/09/2014, 03:05   #43

Quote:

CALM YOUR **** IS DA BEAST.

I miss you stu,
DonBlake/McLeod xD
Old 12/09/2014, 05:41   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodcoura View Post
CALM YOUR **** IS DA BEAST.

I miss you stu,
DonBlake/McLeod xD
Long live CalmYourTits<3

miss you too bro xD
Old 12/09/2014, 07:23   #45

Don't forget when u did quit DG cuz u found job and week later u started Genesis rohan :P Nice excuse for not answering all those 3v3/6v6 requests.
Look here that's 80% of your guild running around like chickens w/o heads and they get rape soo bad bro, too bad u left your mates for onother server ops i mean for your new job :P. I'm not here for hate on you or something, i called you to play with us since you act like a *** always come prove you are ***. ^^
Closed Thread