Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

sup guys!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
sup guys!

yo guys. some of you might know me as ''Dizzy/MrWilliams/Stu'' im the GM of Inception Guild (other names we have gone by is TheOtherGuys, CalmYourTits and FuneralParlor)

me and my guys lookin' for a half decent rohan server to play at the moment.
we got people to bring, but most servers atm seem like ****.

Spill your plans for any upcomming ones here pl0x



MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
BloodWar Gaming - DrSheldon/Dreto
Rohan 2.0 - Yurneroo/Reqviem
Purity Rohan - Me

3 decent servers coming soon, each of them a lot different than the usual indotrash. Everything else out at the moment is an insult to players, don't waste your time with them.

Not sure what the latest is on BWG. Last I heard on R2.0 is closed beta (invitation only) in January and Purity has no ETA because I'm lazy.


Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 15
Purity Rohan?
C'mon, Ish, it sounds awful.
You can do better.

Talking abt the server name only!!!
Danger Mouse is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
i see i see.

ive seen 2.0 and Bloodwar in the making for a long while now. wouldnt YNK be up your arses as soon as it drops?

btw hai ish you remember who i am right? xD


MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #5

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
i see i see.

ive seen 2.0 and Bloodwar in the making for a long while now. wouldnt YNK be up your arses as soon as it drops?

btw hai ish you remember who i am right? xD
YNK wont make us down
We got some nice Stuff for them.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Yo dizzy we're looking for some good server also, maybe it's time so see who's better since we have never fighted(me and you). There're 3 rohans wich are going to be up in next 1 month.
#BloodWarGaming - some ******* gypcy running wich has no idea what to do Lol and ban people in forums aka acting like ***, but people already left this server.
#2.0 Rohan - admins are pretty cool, but I'm waiting for them since august and i kinda got tired n bored waiting em. Who knows maybe if they rly open at 1st January we can try there.
#Renesance rohan - GM Strike is gonna open it around 15-20th December and for now we're going there, bcuz strike has proven his self with his last Renesance rohan wich lasted more than a year and half. 115 Skills, server will be based on Glacials(FARM FOR YOUR ****) no OP chimera/talis
If you're interested we can make some fun
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #7

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Yo dizzy we're looking for some good server also, maybe it's time so see who's better since we have never fighted(me and you). There're 3 rohans wich are going to be up in next 1 month.
#BloodWarGaming - some ******* gypcy running wich has no idea what to do Lol and ban people in forums aka acting like ***, but people already left this server.
#2.0 Rohan - admins are pretty cool, but I'm waiting for them since august and i kinda got tired n bored waiting em. Who knows maybe if they rly open at 1st January we can try there.
#Renesance rohan - GM Strike is gonna open it around 15-20th December and for now we're going there, bcuz strike has proven his self with his last Renesance rohan wich lasted more than a year and half. 115 Skills, server will be based on Glacials(FARM FOR YOUR ****) no OP chimera/talis
If you're interested we can make some fun
"People already left this Server"

Sure, we didnt open yet and People left us already ?
Cause you Guys act like Kids on our Forums ?

Gosh, grow up.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #8

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Yeah I'm pretty deep inside of Rohan players community and lot of people already gave up on your server even before it started, not only people from my guild. You're dumb as **** if you think we've left you only for banning one of us. Like what the actual ****, ban in a random forum means something? This is the first forum in rohan history wich ban people for speaking rohan stuff(you know the usual stuff, which guild is good wich is bad). And rohan 2.0 or Renesance server seem way better than your server. Only a dumb Staff will be so arrogant to his players. Let's not mention you calling your own players dogs wich are gonna play no matter if you ban them or no.
This!
Thats why none is like you Abso
But yeah, you are the Pro here

Always the others are the Problems, right ?
Go ahed, idc if you dont play on our Server, so we dont have a Kid like you here.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Abso stop being a complete tool for once in your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
Purity Rohan?
C'mon, Ish, it sounds awful.
You can do better.

Talking abt the server name only!!!


I like it.

Perhaps with the theme of the server I could call it Rohan +.

No?

I can come up with names for weapons and gear all day but when it comes to naming a server I'm ****.
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Abso stop being a complete tool for once in your life.
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 25
RohanIsh xd
Cumstorm is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
And you're still not funny.
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
And you're still not funny.
And I'm still better than you little hater
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
And I'm still better than you little hater
Better than me at what exactly little cheater?
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Better than me at what exactly little cheater?

little cheater loled at this


ajroma is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Hello Guys New Server Cap110 Avengers Sro Come Guys
Avengers-Sro Custom Glow System http://im68.gulfup.com/fTLzGd.jpg http://im88.gulfup.com/EwQ9xp.jpg http://im62.gulfup.com/qs0lyd.jpg...
3 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Hello Guys New Server Cap110 Avengers Sro Come Guys
Avengers-Sro Custom Glow System +8 http://www6.0zz0.com/2014/05/17/20/545108028.jpg ...
1 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
hey guys
hello guys! im new to this board and i want to enjoy my time here! hope to see you guys later! marquies
4 Replies - Say Hello



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.