Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

sup guys!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
When u hear Dreto and especially when he's a factor in the server that means corruption is gonna be real !



PeopleWhoCare is offline  
Old   #77
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
And you have Proof of this to show everyone to back up the empty words ?

Please don't talk **** unless u have proof to back it up.
1. It's pointless as you have no proof.
2. You look idiotic as you have no proof.
3. no one believes you...AS YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

If you have Proof.. Please provide a screen shot with Dreto as a gm or admin giving away free items.
As we all say in rohan... Screenshot or it never happened :-D


peinful is offline  
Old   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
You want proof sir? Okay sir u got it wkkwkw


I dont know if u had played genesis but it doesnt matter at all.
In Genesis rohan you could buy athena stone that gives 5-10% armor def and 250-500 hp depends on luck.
Dreto had full set , like you can see in the ss chat . After long trashtalking we went on that Dreto was a tester or sth that i didnt understand clearly (OBT btw) but i didnt even tried. Lets say that he was a "tester" but he used his armors in a much different way . He even helped GUY ( not gonna comment who , but i am sure he knows who i mean ) I will comment onlye Dreto nobody else so i am gonna skip this name guy. So he even helped a guy with the bosses cause with those armors ( on early server time ) he was tanky enough and etc + that he had 1 ipv ring +10 ( no proof for that but anyways) . So tell me he got gms armors to "test"sth but he uses them in a different way and if that's not corruption idk . We are not done yet .
The proof thats Dreto armors

Dr.Gambit.MD the game master of Genesis rohan said by himself

So lets say that Dreto got "good" armors just to test sth but then suddenly they appear in some1 else inventory, and in that way the armors keep existing well if that's not corruption good luck with the real corrupt then .
I would like also to admit that Dreto wasnt a factor in Genesis but as we can see hes definetly one in BWG
Do u got ur proof now sir? Wekwkwkakwkw
PeopleWhoCare is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 8
u talking about genesis? That wasnt xactly the most hack free server out there.\

im sure there was worse on that server


gotwood is offline  
Old   #80
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
You want proof sir? Okay sir u got it wkkwkw


I dont know if u had played genesis but it doesnt matter at all.
In Genesis rohan you could buy athena stone that gives 5-10% armor def and 250-500 hp depends on luck.
Dreto had full set , like you can see in the ss chat . After long trashtalking we went on that Dreto was a tester or sth that i didnt understand clearly (OBT btw) but i didnt even tried. Lets say that he was a "tester" but he used his armors in a much different way . He even helped GUY ( not gonna comment who , but i am sure he knows who i mean ) I will comment onlye Dreto nobody else so i am gonna skip this name guy. So he even helped a guy with the bosses cause with those armors ( on early server time ) he was tanky enough and etc + that he had 1 ipv ring +10 ( no proof for that but anyways) . So tell me he got gms armors to "test"sth but he uses them in a different way and if that's not corruption idk . We are not done yet .
The proof thats Dreto armors

Dr.Gambit.MD the game master of Genesis rohan said by himself

So lets say that Dreto got "good" armors just to test sth but then suddenly they appear in some1 else inventory, and in that way the armors keep existing well if that's not corruption good luck with the real corrupt then .
I would like also to admit that Dreto wasnt a factor in Genesis but as we can see hes definetly one in BWG
Do u got ur proof now sir? Wekwkwkakwkw
lol... waw kid... You're biching over 1% and 12 hp too high... Damn and i thought i saw it all..

I could have sworn you was going to show me a 10k screen shot or 15k damage or something.. he hits you 2k and 3k... Waw..
Yea this is obvious proof for an idiot that Dreto is the biggest hacker ever..

Damn Dreto.. you hacked an entire 1% and an entire 12 hp... You must be a legend..

1st of all. If anyone has to hack in Rohan, they will hack damage not 1% armor...
2nd of all. If you're bitching about fighting a guy with 1% armor and 12 hp extra.. I can show you screen shots of stuey and i taking on chinese guys with +12 Hero rings that have ''all stats, including melee, magic and ranged'' Instead of just the original stats..
I can also show you 300 agi weapons with 30% crit and 47% elemental damage.
If you wanna call that hacking.. Dreto did a horrible job at hacking..

LOL!!!!!
that's all i have to say... 1% armor and 12 hp.. HAHAHAHAH

Stuey and i went into tsb hitting Chinese guys 4k while they hit us 20k and 17k.. You think Dreto's 1% armor is corrupt.... LOL!!!

Come on dude.. do better than that..

1% armor and 12 hp.. hahahah
peinful is offline  
Old   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 8
i doubt hacking had anything to do with it. i felt genesis was a lil sloppy server when it came to this stuff.

lets face it if anybody gonna hack a server, they gonna make it worthwhile not a piddly bit like that. show is an extra 50% all defs and 500 hp then il believe hacking going on. but that itty bit? that aint hacking sirrah.
gotwood is offline  
Old   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
i played Genesis, i was on top. my whole Armour set was 10% Armour defence and every peice was above 470 hp and +9 or +10
i had a bunch of different clubs i used.
a second armour set similar to the first one.
4 +13 chains 4 Beze (Magic) 4 Beze (Melee) 4 rulers (Ranged)

I think with dreto's 1% more armour... could be a game changer sir!
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Pfft you should play my server when it's released. ******* gonna get owned by Varg Patriarchs.

I would have said plain Vargs but I didn't want you QQ'ing too much.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Pfft you should play my server when it's released. ******* gonna get owned by Varg Patriarchs.

I would have said plain Vargs but I didn't want you QQ'ing too much.
HOLDDDD UP. you better boost berg too then D;
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Heh, you haven't even met Vairokan yet
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Heh, you haven't even met Vairokan yet
oooh shiiet. dreading black turpin then D;


btw ish nab pm me your skype
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
i played Genesis, i was on top. my whole Armour set was 10% Armour defence and every peice was above 470 hp and +9 or +10
i had a bunch of different clubs i used.
a second armour set similar to the first one.
4 +13 chains 4 Beze (Magic) 4 Beze (Melee) 4 rulers (Ranged)

I think with dreto's 1% more armour... could be a game changer sir!
Yea you sucked mad indo cocks and betrayed most of your guildmates(ofc not the 4-5 douchebags you have as a core and as a whole guild).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
"People already left this Server"

Sure, we didnt open yet and People left us already ?
Cause you Guys act like Kids on our Forums ?

Gosh, grow up.
And you shut the fuck up cuz you are the biggest corrupted piece of crap I've seen in my life.Suck dreto's,zane's and zane's pussyass crew's cocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
What is actually funny, is that you're calling Rito a ''gypcy'' (can't even spell correctly) when his English is way better than yours, he's richer than you, he's living in a better country than yours, he has a better life than yours. Can you even define that word, when the majority of bulgarians are gypsies LOL.
Eitherway, ''ban people in forums aka acting like God'' , also funny because only SN members were banned. And also within reasons. You're probably right, people already left this server. That's why your Renaissance post can't reach over 13 views, which all of them are probably your peeps. Sad,
you seem upset.



Ishtaria was, is and will be more important in Rohan scene than you'll ever be in your real life.
if you didn't care, why do you even bother fighting him then?
Keep trash-talking, you're helping others see your real face ^^ .
And you , you little piece of crap.You won't play a rohan unless your Dreto or Rito analbuddy gives you some fucking gear or somekind of an advantage over other players.You suck mad dicks and you have no guild or players in your imaginary guild.The end.
fatfuckers is offline  
Old   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
You want proof sir? Okay sir u got it wkkwkw


I dont know if u had played genesis but it doesnt matter at all.
In Genesis rohan you could buy athena stone that gives 5-10% armor def and 250-500 hp depends on luck.
Dreto had full set , like you can see in the ss chat . After long trashtalking we went on that Dreto was a tester or sth that i didnt understand clearly (OBT btw) but i didnt even tried. Lets say that he was a "tester" but he used his armors in a much different way . He even helped GUY ( not gonna comment who , but i am sure he knows who i mean ) I will comment onlye Dreto nobody else so i am gonna skip this name guy. So he even helped a guy with the bosses cause with those armors ( on early server time ) he was tanky enough and etc + that he had 1 ipv ring +10 ( no proof for that but anyways) . So tell me he got gms armors to "test"sth but he uses them in a different way and if that's not corruption idk . We are not done yet .
The proof thats Dreto armors

Dr.Gambit.MD the game master of Genesis rohan said by himself

So lets say that Dreto got "good" armors just to test sth but then suddenly they appear in some1 else inventory, and in that way the armors keep existing well if that's not corruption good luck with the real corrupt then .
I would like also to admit that Dreto wasnt a factor in Genesis but as we can see hes definetly one in BWG
Do u got ur proof now sir? Wekwkwkakwkw
Dreto's items were made by Gambit himself, if somebody put 11 % stats on his set, that's him. Eitherway, they had a trade, Dreto fixed his website in exchange for those items. I don't see why you blame him, since it wasn't his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
And you , you little piece of crap.You won't play a rohan unless your Dreto or Rito analbuddy gives you some fucking gear or somekind of an advantage over other players.You suck mad dicks and you have no guild or players in your imaginary guild.The end.
Probably because Dreto is one of the only devs (imo) that can show up with a good server (no offence to the other devs)I did play Genesis, and neither Dreto or Rito were in the staff. Stop trash-talking if you have 0 knowledge.
xHaiBai is offline  
Old   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
OMG HAHAHAHAHA look how mad this guy is xD
MrDizzy is offline  
Old   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Dreto's items were made by Gambit himself, if somebody put 11 % stats on his set, that's him. Eitherway, they had a trade, Dreto fixed his website in exchange for those items. I don't see why you blame him, since it wasn't his fault.



Probably because Dreto is one of the only devs (imo) that can show up with a good server (no offence to the other devs)I did play Genesis, and neither Dreto or Rito were in the staff. Stop trash-talking if you have 0 knowledge.
I have more knowledge about you,dreto,rito or anyone alse here your personal lives and everything.This is why I love this game.All the drama and shit and in the end I get to fuck every single one of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDizzy View Post
OMG HAHAHAHAHA look how mad this guy is xD
You're a nobody , you have 0 skills ,you have no guild(3-4 ppl is not a guild), you only got money ... oh wait , you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
You want proof sir? Okay sir u got it wkkwkw


I dont know if u had played genesis but it doesnt matter at all.
In Genesis rohan you could buy athena stone that gives 5-10% armor def and 250-500 hp depends on luck.
Dreto had full set , like you can see in the ss chat . After long trashtalking we went on that Dreto was a tester or sth that i didnt understand clearly (OBT btw) but i didnt even tried. Lets say that he was a "tester" but he used his armors in a much different way . He even helped GUY ( not gonna comment who , but i am sure he knows who i mean ) I will comment onlye Dreto nobody else so i am gonna skip this name guy. So he even helped a guy with the bosses cause with those armors ( on early server time ) he was tanky enough and etc + that he had 1 ipv ring +10 ( no proof for that but anyways) . So tell me he got gms armors to "test"sth but he uses them in a different way and if that's not corruption idk . We are not done yet .
The proof thats Dreto armors

Dr.Gambit.MD the game master of Genesis rohan said by himself

So lets say that Dreto got "good" armors just to test sth but then suddenly they appear in some1 else inventory, and in that way the armors keep existing well if that's not corruption good luck with the real corrupt then .
I would like also to admit that Dreto wasnt a factor in Genesis but as we can see hes definetly one in BWG
Do u got ur proof now sir? Wekwkwkakwkw
Lmao I showed you my set and you went all bitch about it.Hmm which makes me think that you are that bulgarian bitchlips Crimsona or one of his dogs or one of those polish bitchtards that i used to fuck.On top of that you and every single indo shit in that server had even more OP and hacked(not made by a GM)items , so IDK why u bitchin so much , bitch.
P.S I'm not protecting anyone or saying that he or she isn't corrupted.Everyone is corrupted , dreto,rito even strike was at some point but then he made reneissance and everything was ok.


fatfuckers is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Hello Guys New Server Cap110 Avengers Sro Come Guys
Avengers-Sro Custom Glow System http://im68.gulfup.com/fTLzGd.jpg http://im88.gulfup.com/EwQ9xp.jpg http://im62.gulfup.com/qs0lyd.jpg...
3 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Hello Guys New Server Cap110 Avengers Sro Come Guys
Avengers-Sro Custom Glow System +8 http://www6.0zz0.com/2014/05/17/20/545108028.jpg ...
1 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
hey guys
hello guys! im new to this board and i want to enjoy my time here! hope to see you guys later! marquies
4 Replies - Say Hello



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.