Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #6466
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,148
Received Thanks: 1,032
Haven't ever seen an NFMV file extension in any client I have dumped yet.

Why do you think there is one?



ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #6467
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 450
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Haven't ever seen an NFMV file extension in any client I have dumped yet.

Why do you think there is one?
cuz i tried to copy a part of katan , but instead i got whole catan , i deleted every single obstacle and still the city is there .

so if u check the "NFMV" it will show you the outlines of the city, im guessing if i had the file i can delete the parts of the city that i don't need.


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
is there any better way of doing it?


thefear511 is offline  
Old   #6468
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
cuz i tried to copy a part of katan , but instead i got whole catan , i deleted every single obstacle and still the city is there .

so if u check the "NFMV" it will show you the outlines of the city, im guessing if i had the file i can delete the parts of the city that i don't need.


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
is there any better way of doing it?
Uhm...maybe because that's not the mapfile which contains the city?
I don't need to go online to see that this is the part with sirag-ruins and assassins guild.

The city itself is on m007_003
LamiaCore is offline  
Old   #6469
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 247
Received Thanks: 28
Anyone know where to increase the success chance of Extreme powers and belt upgrade kit? they are not in the enhanceresource.

thanks


exter16 is offline  
Old   #6470
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
Anyone know where to increase the success chance of Extreme powers and belt upgrade kit? they are not in the enhanceresource.

thanks
For Beltslots:

UPDATE dbo.MixResource
SET mix_value_03 = <enter your chance here( example 80 = 80%)>
where id =
(6795 for second slot,6796 for third slot, 6797 for fourth slot)

Just took a look, so it's possible I'm wrong. ^^
-#NoGuarantee -
LamiaCore is offline  
Old   #6471
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
Anyone know where to increase the success chance of Extreme powers and belt upgrade kit? they are not in the enhanceresource.

thanks
If you didn't find it there I guess it's in the MixResource table, check the sub01_value_01 column (should be the id of the items you're looking for in this case), mix_value_03/mix_value_04 contains the success percentage.

I'm not sure about what I wrote since I didn't check it, just a theory...
sapir619 is offline  
Old   #6472
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 450
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
Uhm...maybe because that's not the mapfile which contains the city?
I don't need to go online to see that this is the part with sirag-ruins and assassins guild.

The city itself is on m007_003
hello, it's just a misunderstanding, I didn't mean the city but rather the field.
you see I just want to take a part of the map only. If there's a better way than doing it manually in the map editor and deleting obstacles etc, I would really appreciate that ^^

to be specific, there's a top left corner "hallway" in Katan that I want to copy, when I tried that, whole Katan was copied, I have no idea how to take that part only specifically, I mean I tried to delete over than 500 rocks and trees xD but still the raw field was also copied, I'll insert some screen if needed .

thx.
thefear511 is offline  
Old   #6473
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 247
Received Thanks: 28
I can try this thanks, Can you explain how this is linked to Belt upgrade kit? Id 491002. I don't see the 6795 anywhere in the itemresource. It should be displayed somewhere to find the correct mixresource for any different item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
For Beltslots:

UPDATE dbo.MixResource
SET mix_value_03 = <enter your chance here( example 80 = 80%)>
where id =
(6795 for second slot,6796 for third slot, 6797 for fourth slot)

Just took a look, so it's possible I'm wrong. ^^
-#NoGuarantee -
exter16 is offline  
Old   #6474
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
I can try this thanks, Can you explain how this is linked to Belt upgrade kit? Id 491002. I don't see the 6795 anywhere in the itemresource. It should be displayed somewhere to find the correct mixresource for any different item.
with "id" i mean the "id"-column in MixResource-table.
Beltkit item is, like sapir said, in sub01_value_01.
LamiaCore is offline  
Old   #6475
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 247
Received Thanks: 28
@LamiaCore I understand. But how to see which mixresource id is linked to a specific item such as upgrade belt kit. how did you get the mix id from upgrade belt kit? It's been a while ago for me, I may have forgot this.
exter16 is offline  
Old   #6476
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
I'm looking for insertion code [MixResource] for two rings with an item and getting 2012561 (id) item
Sherock is offline  
Old   #6477
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,148
Received Thanks: 1,032
The item ID is linked through the column in the mix resource table sub01_value_01

Just look at the mix resource table

select * from arcadia.dbo.mixresource where sub01_value_01 = 491002

Code:
6795	703	0	1	80	0	0	0	1	1	7	23	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	3	491002	10	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
6796	703	1	2	50	0	0	0	1	1	7	23	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	3	491002	10	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
6797	703	2	3	30	0	0	0	1	1	7	23	2	0	0	0	0	0	0	3	491002	10	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6478
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
i need link for rappelz shop and tutorial ... thx
HiddenAfter is offline  
Old   #6479
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 247
Received Thanks: 28
1: So i'm trying to make growth potions for higher level chars above 181+. So after editing just the use_max_level they can use the pots but does nothing..

2:After increasing monster exp / jp killing the monster gives this message...
You have lost 928374267 exp
Stamina bonus 100% + 1283192873 + 83747263 JP

3:Increasing success chance combining extreme powers. They seem not to be listed in the mixresource like ultimate belt kits.

Anyone can help?

thanks!
exter16 is offline  
Old   #6480
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
1: So i'm trying to make growth potions for higher level chars above 181+. So after editing just the use_max_level they can use the pots but does nothing..

2:After increasing monster exp / jp killing the monster gives this message...
You have lost 928374267 exp
Stamina bonus 100% + 1283192873 + 83747263 JP

3:Increasing success chance combining extreme powers. They seem not to be listed in the mixresource like ultimate belt kits.

Anyone can help?

thanks!
Hello ...

1: I just did the same for our lvl 181 Growth-Potion and it did work just fine.
(player used it and got the Growth-Buff)

2: It is an "display error" simply the system cant handle to show the numbers right BUT if you take a look at the %-EXP-Bar at the top its still moving BUT also you need a crazy amount of EXP to reach the next level ...

Further the same "display error" happens if the character is getting above 32255 Patk or Matk Pdef Mdef it shows -2000 then BUT your at 34355 i still believe its an 9.1/2/3 issue due the fact its not happening at 9.4/5 clients/game

3. Never looked into it so i cant help you there ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumble2010 View Post
Heyas Everyone ...

iam stuck in .lua since iam still learing and i cant get it working with my knowledge so far ...

anyone may help me out? pls
maybe its just a thinking error like 90%

but how do i figure out ALL party members if ONE user is triggering a function/script ? pls

some /code info would be nice so i can build of it further

thanks in advance
any news on my problem pls ?
iam still stucked
(sure 'party_id' but its still for the function caller need to get ALL partymembers with same 'party_id')


fumble2010 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.