Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/18/2017, 15:37   #6481

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Item to all monsters.

Hello. Sorry for my English.
I want to add to all monsters an object such as a gold bar, how can I do this? You need to add all monsters, like events with a snowflake or cow cards.
Thank you.
Old 09/18/2017, 18:34   #6482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadada23da View Post
Hello. Sorry for my English.
I want to add to all monsters an object such as a gold bar, how can I do this? You need to add all monsters, like events with a snowflake or cow cards.
Thank you.
DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
Anyway
This is the way how it works

MonsteResource.drop_table_link_id = MonsterDropTableResource.id
(you will have two values , sub_id =1 and sub_id = 2)
MonsterDropTableResource.drop_id_0X = DropGroupResource.id
(where X is a number between 1 to 9, also the DropGroupResource.id always negative)

BTW
you can make MonsterDropTableResource.drop_id_0X = Gold Ingot's id so you can ignore DropGroupResource.id
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2017, 14:48   #6483

Hi all ....
How I can restore database from file *.bak with an unknown password...
the file is protect with a password ...
Old 09/19/2017, 20:13   #6484

elite*gold: 15
Anyone mind helping me out?

1: How to increase rupee cap 100b to 1000b?
2:Buying defined and awakend items from auction. After reclogging it becomes back undefined and removes awaken on item...
3: Growth potions above lv 180. If i'll increase the max_level it makes player use and receives buff, but it doesn't give the exp bonuss effect.
4:How to make a monster when killed give player or world buff for certain amount of time. I've added a function call buff_1() on script_on_death and put his in npc_dungeon.lua. Doesn't seems to work. But it does work inserting item on killed... example code below

5:Repair all breaks gear equipped if the recharge points is to low for example 1...
6:The + all stats increase doesn't seems to add up on passives like on retail. example (cystal aura)
7:Anyone could explain me some more about the skills how to increase the damage/atk formula.
Dark spiral for example

Thanks in advance
Old 09/22/2017, 19:09   #6485

how i can use this in epic 9.1 update to 9.4 ??
Old 09/22/2017, 19:50   #6486

Quote:
Originally Posted by king1king View Post
how i can use this in epic 9.1 update to 9.4 ??
You can't since that is GS related.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2017, 12:09   #6487

Anyone mind helping me with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
2:Buying defined and awakend items from auction. After reclogging it becomes back undefined and removes awaken on item...
3: Growth potions above lv 180. If i'll increase the max_level it makes player use and receives buff, but it doesn't give the exp bonuss effect.
4:How to make a monster when killed give player or world buff for certain amount of time. I've added a function call buff_1() on script_on_death and put his in npc_dungeon.lua. Doesn't seems to work. But it does work inserting item on killed... example code below

5:Repair all breaks gear equipped if the recharge points is to low for example 1...
6:The + all stats increase doesn't seems to add up on passives like on retail. example (cystal aura)
7:Anyone could explain me some more about the skills how to increase the damage/atk formula.
Dark spiral for example

Thanks in advance
Old 09/23/2017, 12:52   #6488

Received Thanks: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
Anyone mind helping me with this?
- You need to hex your gameserver to crack that limit.

3. Growth-Potion-Question
Open your GameServer.opt and try if your growth-potion works if you add a line with
Code:
T:game.super_save_level_max_limit_6:200

4. Script_on_dead-question
If you want to cast a timed Buff on all players online, then you have to use
Code:
cast_world_state(id,level,duration)
Add_event_state() is for permanent states as Serverbuff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 11:19   #6489

anyone have clean 9.4 client?any region looks like i messed up my.
Old 09/28/2017, 12:53   #6490

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
I think I have a US client I will upload it later.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 21:26   #6491

[Humbly requesting help with database question(s)]

Hello friends,
I had posted some time ago about a problem I was having with starting the gameserver. After a thorough search, I found the culprit turned out to be ....the ports are different.

I am using (trying to......desperately trying to..) the 9.1 with 9.4 elements (files shared in the Rappelz forum.) and ...I finally have the server started (Hazaah for us old people).

However...

Things are....a bit...wonky.

examples:
There are no mobs on trainee island.
Most shops (anywhere on any map will not sell items..(clicking on "buy" does nothing).
Even if I use admin commands and give myself an hv pass...and use an admin command to give myself hv buff.....hv shops wont respond.

So...I noticed...when I looked at the files....I saw 9.1 database.....but also a second set of database files auth, arcadia94,Shop, and telecaster94..

If someone has a moment to explain the dual dbs...I would really appreciate it ever so much.
I first restored the 9.1 databases as usual...
then restored the 9.4 databases ....(I thought data would overwrite some 9.1 files....but instead...this created new databases in sql with "94" at the end.
Example database:
Auth
Auth94
Arcadia
Arcadia94

I'm hoping I am explaining my situation correctly.

My question is...did I restore the databases correctly? Do I create new databases in sql that has "94" ? I'm just not sure why many things are missing/broken. I am almost positive it is my fault...I am not very knowledgeable with sql.....but I am trying very hard.

If anyone could shed some light .....set me in the right direction..it sure would mean a great deal.

(also....I am using the shared client located in those files...it said it was a custom client....made for those files. Do I need to do anything with the client...I saw some loose files in a folder within the client folder...is why I asked.)

It's a struggle for me....but I really am trying. Thank you for any assistance.
Old 09/29/2017, 10:07   #6492

If you are just new into rappelz. Stick with 9.1 or 9.4 because if you try to merge and do stuff right in the beginning you will face many problems like you have right now. Focus on 1 server files and work your way up, adding new content etc. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
Hello friends,
I had posted some time ago about a problem I was having with starting the gameserver. After a thorough search, I found the culprit turned out to be ....the ports are different.

I am using (trying to......desperately trying to..) the 9.1 with 9.4 elements (files shared in the Rappelz forum.) and ...I finally have the server started (Hazaah for us old people).

However...

Things are....a bit...wonky.

examples:
There are no mobs on trainee island.
Most shops (anywhere on any map will not sell items..(clicking on "buy" does nothing).
Even if I use admin commands and give myself an hv pass...and use an admin command to give myself hv buff.....hv shops wont respond.

So...I noticed...when I looked at the files....I saw 9.1 database.....but also a second set of database files auth, arcadia94,Shop, and telecaster94..

If someone has a moment to explain the dual dbs...I would really appreciate it ever so much.
I first restored the 9.1 databases as usual...
then restored the 9.4 databases ....(I thought data would overwrite some 9.1 files....but instead...this created new databases in sql with "94" at the end.
Example database:
Auth
Auth94
Arcadia
Arcadia94

I'm hoping I am explaining my situation correctly.

My question is...did I restore the databases correctly? Do I create new databases in sql that has "94" ? I'm just not sure why many things are missing/broken. I am almost positive it is my fault...I am not very knowledgeable with sql.....but I am trying very hard.

If anyone could shed some light .....set me in the right direction..it sure would mean a great deal.

(also....I am using the shared client located in those files...it said it was a custom client....made for those files. Do I need to do anything with the client...I saw some loose files in a folder within the client folder...is why I asked.)

It's a struggle for me....but I really am trying. Thank you for any assistance.
Old 09/29/2017, 12:58   #6493

Hi, i'm new to all this since a few days. I followed the guide to set up 9.1 and it worked like a charm. Some adjustments later it works on LAN as well. So great tutorial guys! I had stopped playing this game on the official server after many years when durability was introduced. I despise any kind of durability system in games.(they are a money drain while i don't resell and thus, have no money lol) XD Thus my question:

Is there a database resource. Once it is clear what every table/field is used for it will be easy to make global changes throughout the database.(such as turning all durability gear into normal gear XD). If no such resource exists yet, it may be a good idea to start one to lift modding to a new level.

Thank you in advance.
Old 09/29/2017, 15:23   #6494

Hi again,

To know what each column field does. Learn this by comparing
existing items for example Dragon Shield. Normal and Dura

As you can see there is 1 field ethereal_durability 18600000 / 0
If you make this 0 it should make it non dura. But you need to dump itemresource.rdb into your client also or it will show the item as broken. This is your magic tool to do this.
Ancient Dragon Shield
Rapid Red Dragon Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakkerken View Post
Hi, i'm new to all this since a few days. I followed the guide to set up 9.1 and it worked like a charm. Some adjustments later it works on LAN as well. So great tutorial guys! I had stopped playing this game on the official server after many years when durability was introduced. I despise any kind of durability system in games.(they are a money drain while i don't resell and thus, have no money lol) XD Thus my question:

Is there a database resource. Once it is clear what every table/field is used for it will be easy to make global changes throughout the database.(such as turning all durability gear into normal gear XD). If no such resource exists yet, it may be a good idea to start one to lift modding to a new level.

Thank you in advance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2017, 00:26   #6495

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
@アルカード

There may be some custom updates in the resource folder but if you want it clean all you need to do is copy a retail resource folder to it. The only thing in the resource folder on retail is music.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz