Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #6436

elite*gold: 0
It should work fine. Don't let people download clients files directly from your server. upload client to googledrive/mega instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenAfter View Post
thx but let's say i have between 30 - 50 player max and i have 32 GB ram 240 GB I7 100 Mb/s Speed NEtwork would that be enough i mean from youre exprience the players would have best exprience or the game will be laggy all the time and we will have so much issues and shutting down services ....
So i'm asking a lua coder to help me out with the rappelz lua files. he asks me for the api documentation.. Didn't see such documentation posted here... anyone can give me some directions to get this person started...

Old   #6437

hello guys , can someone provide me with a 8.1 english client ? also any other language except arabic .

thank you very much xD . any server and would recommend official files if there's any.

Old   #6438

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,032
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ra...7-4-5-2-a.html

From the collection thread...

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ra...s-section.html

Official 8.1 clean files I think I would have to re-upload them somewhere. The only thing I have seen is broken repacks trying to enable soul pets early.

Even the collection thread doesn't list a clean 8.1 anymore.

I will check to see if mine can be uploaded with giving away all my big secrets later.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6439

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post

Official 8.1 clean files I think I would have to re-upload them somewhere. The only thing I have seen is broken repacks trying to enable soul pets early.

I will check to see if mine can be uploaded with giving away all my big secrets later.
Ah if I missed any serverfile-thread with working files in collection, just tell me

Old   #6440

who has, RDB 8.1?
Old   #6441

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
Ah if I missed any serverfile-thread with working files in collection, just tell me
I think the original thread was nulled for some reason and does not contain the download links anymore.
Old   #6442

Quote:

thank you for the help, the real reason is, im making a server and I want to support English players and give them same priority as other languages, if you could bring me a clean one or one with least errors it would be nice, knowing its just for translations.
Old   #6443

Quote:

Hello we tried the 8.1 files given in the collection thread, its not working.

would be Great if you upload the clean ones thx
Old   #6444

Heyas Everyone ...

iam stuck in .lua since iam still learing and i cant get it working with my knowledge so far ...

anyone may help me out? pls
maybe its just a thinking error like 90%

but how do i figure out ALL party members if ONE user is triggering a function/script ? pls

some /code info would be nice so i can build of it further

thanks in advance
Old   #6445

Hello everyone..
I have a public server and I have a strange problem that is while the server is running 100% good suddenly the server hangs and the captain herlock is running without any problems!!, but if you try login to the server it will stop you at the list of servers and no one can enter into the server.
Also when this problem happened there are messages appear in the AuthServer : Duplicated session detected [Account.... and ip ...]

I must close the herlock and started again

*notice : this problem happened no specific time .. it's just happened.. maybe after I started the herlock 5 hours.. 8 hours.. 1 day .. maybe after just 5 minutes!
Old   #6446

Hm, are there any audio files besides the .wav files? I'm searching for the login screen music, but cannot find it in the dumped files. I found an old thread pointing out to a .ogg files, but there are no .ogg files in the dumped client files.
Old   #6447

All of the music is in the resource folder with hashed file names. Get a clean resource folder with no updates and it will all be music only.

It is in most cases enough to add the .ogg extension on to them and they will play in a player that supports .ogg files.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6448

Quote:
All of the music is in the resource folder with hashed file names. Get a clean resource folder with no updates and it will all be music only.

It is in most cases enough to add the .ogg extension on to them and they will play in a player that supports .ogg files.
Oh my ***, I searched everything but the resource folder itself. :P Found it, thanks.
Old   #6449

Hello.. please i need stringe of RU any version from 7.3 or 9.4 doesnot matter but mostly epic above

sdXwe'vmvdeHga$ RU hashed or non hashed doesnot matter

thank you
Old   #6450

Downloaded client here is the rdb
Attached Files
File Type: zip Russian String RDB.zip (1.56 MB, 5 views)

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz