Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old 09/30/2017, 00:26   #6496

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,164
@アルカード

There may be some custom updates in the resource folder but if you want it clean all you need to do is copy a retail resource folder to it. The only thing in the resource folder on retail is music.

Old 09/30/2017, 15:04   #6497

elite*gold: 0
just responding..

Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
If you are just new into rappelz. Stick with 9.1 or 9.4 because if you try to merge and do stuff right in the beginning you will face many problems like you have right now. Focus on 1 server files and work your way up, adding new content etc. Good luck!
Hello, and thank you for replying. While I am having issues with the 9.1 + 9.4 elements....I have had 9.1 running for quite some time...and it works (mostly fine). I am really wishing to get the newer one running...(it does start...I can log in....it's just...wonky...missing mobs, shops not responding...) but parallel says to be working and the attraction of ws gear....I do so hope to get the issue(s) worked out. I'm sure it is my own fault...maybe I didnt retore the dbs correctly...something like that. But, I am not new....I have been around this forum and rappelz for a very long time. (Started as a way for me and my son to connect.....have something in common to do. Tbh I wasn't expecting to actually come to love Rappelz as much as I do...but over the years....I've grown quite attached. Most ppl my age play shuffle board.....or bingo...or sit around in coffee shops all day...staring at each other, talking about their various ailments....but I would rather be attempting to tame a Minotaur.....and...if I could do so while wearing w/s gears.....well...even better.)

So, I am very grateful for any reply to my humble request for assistance....and ever thankful for those whom share the files and take time to help those (like me) who need it. They are the heart and soul of this community and my personal heroes.

Azreil.

Old 09/30/2017, 16:09   #6498

I've send you the link to glandu tool. You must know how this tool works. Read topic and posts in it. you must dump the monsterresource and npcresource into your client.

If you are using アルカード files. He has a working client included to use that client.

P.S. I think you are using アルカードserver files with an different client.. that makes all the monsters not show and npcs etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
Hello, and thank you for replying. While I am having issues with the 9.1 + 9.4 elements....I have had 9.1 running for quite some time...and it works (mostly fine). I am really wishing to get the newer one running...(it does start...I can log in....it's just...wonky...missing mobs, shops not responding...) but parallel says to be working and the attraction of ws gear....I do so hope to get the issue(s) worked out. I'm sure it is my own fault...maybe I didnt retore the dbs correctly...something like that. But, I am not new....I have been around this forum and rappelz for a very long time. (Started as a way for me and my son to connect.....have something in common to do. Tbh I wasn't expecting to actually come to love Rappelz as much as I do...but over the years....I've grown quite attached. Most ppl my age play shuffle board.....or bingo...or sit around in coffee shops all day...staring at each other, talking about their various ailments....but I would rather be attempting to tame a Minotaur.....and...if I could do so while wearing w/s gears.....well...even better.)

So, I am very grateful for any reply to my humble request for assistance....and ever thankful for those whom share the files and take time to help those (like me) who need it. They are the heart and soul of this community and my personal heroes.

Azreil.
Old 09/30/2017, 16:15   #6499

Try using the databases with the 94 suffix.

You can direct your .opt files to them by just changing the database names listed in the .opt files

example...

S db.c.name:Arcadia

S db.user.name:Telecaster

Just change those to direct to the correct databases in the gameserver.opt file. Auth should still be auth and should need no changes. Your access is still set up in the .opt files so it should need no changes. Just change those two database names recompress and fire it back up.

Old 09/30/2017, 16:53   #6500

Can anybody pass me the english ingame help website templates? I know i saw them here in the past, but can't find them any more.
Like these, espesially for the 3 races:

Also i need Information about the altar of the goddess, can anybody tell me what table is used for it when donating items (ruppees are fine)?
Old 09/30/2017, 17:14   #6501

Sure here they are.

Just set your gameserver.opt help url to your website main help directory and the rest is already set as far as directory structure.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Web Site Official English Help Files.zip (2.12 MB, 10 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2017, 17:36   #6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Sure here they are.

Just set your gameserver.opt help url to your website main help directory and the rest is already set as far as directory structure.
Thank you. Can you tell me what exactly you typed into the search field?
Old 09/30/2017, 22:16   #6503

a little progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Try using the databases with the 94 suffix.

You can direct your .opt files to them by just changing the database names listed in the .opt files

example...

S db.c.name:Arcadia

S db.user.name:Telecaster

Just change those to direct to the correct databases in the gameserver.opt file. Auth should still be auth and should need no changes. Your access is still set up in the .opt files so it should need no changes. Just change those two database names recompress and fire it back up.
Thank you for the assistance....it made some difference.
In hidden village...shops are working now....except the blackmarket npc so not sure how to buy parallel tickets. There are still no mobs in trainee island however. Blackmarket npc does not respond..but still a step in the right direction.
I am using the client from the link provided. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, and thank you guys so much for trying to help. You guys are awesome for helping.
Old 09/30/2017, 23:31   #6504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
Thank you. Can you tell me what exactly you typed into the search field?
I don't know what you mean.

It was my original release.

I got the zip out of my website folders.

If you want to find my original post just do an advanced search with my name as the author.

@

Since the black market NPC is a new or 9.4 NPC since the server files are 9.1 then his contact script probably does not exist in the NPC lua files.

You would probably have to write a custom lua script to make him open a market containing the passes.

Just like doing any other custom NPC market.
Old 10/01/2017, 01:03   #6505

Hmmm i've been looking into this a bit. While editing the SQL database is quite simple. The RDB tool seems unable to open the itemresource table (column name error, AnimationResource loads fine). I guess i cannot find the correct resource dll for the query to run successful (rappelz epic 9.1).

Can anyone help on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
Hi again,

To know what each column field does. Learn this by comparing
existing items for example Dragon Shield. Normal and Dura

As you can see there is 1 field ethereal_durability 18600000 / 0
If you make this 0 it should make it non dura. But you need to dump itemresource.rdb into your client also or it will show the item as broken. This is your magic tool to do this.
Ancient Dragon Shield
Rapid Red Dragon Shield
Old 10/01/2017, 02:33   #6506

The beauty of the tool is that you can write your own DLL file after finding out the correct structure for the table or RDB.

It is even more beautiful now that you don't even need to compile a DLL as it accepts structure definitions written in lua format.

I just looked and are you sure you have downloaded the latest version 3.0 because there is a 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, and 9.4 item lua among many others.

There is an item 9.1 database DLL file as well.

Here is the direct link to the most recent version within the post. The OP is not updated...

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2017, 10:06   #6507

i did make a cash shop and fix probleme when i click on cash shop card server crash ...i want now to know how can i add 10 point card i only have 50p and 100p
and thx ....
Old 10/01/2017, 18:37   #6508

i need to other link for rdb 3.0 pls
When i click on download nothing to happen
Old 10/02/2017, 11:12   #6509

EDIT!!!
i was missing something indeed. The name had to be db_item(ascii).rdb before hashing

Old 10/02/2017, 15:43   #6510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakkerken View Post
EDIT!!!
i was missing something indeed. The name had to be db_item(ascii).rdb before hashing

Yeah any ascii launch requires most of the rdbs if not all and a lot of the other files to be hashed with (ascii) appended to the name.

I almost always hash then both ways then if anyone else ever launches my client for another language region the custom content is still active.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz

« Help with this problem | PixelServer 7.2 futured by 9.1 files "multilanguage " »