Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #5986

elite*gold: 1

You can thank Lamia Core for the work and what you are looking for is in the fourth part spoiler of the release but you will have to do some work.

Old   #5987

elite*gold: 0
@ I tried these already but they either do something else or don't work (or I am missing something to make them work o: )

Old   #5988

elite*gold: 1
To quote Lamia Core...

Quote:
Be careful, you still have to create EnhanceFx-entries for each weapon on your own!
Otherwise the enhancement-effectfiles are useless ^^
Old   #5989

I played a while with these (but I might have made this terribly wrong D: ) - btw wouldn't it be enough to change the entries for enhance_color_r/g/b in db_enhancefx.rdb to whatever the new ones are? Or what do these do? And what do the wt00_a, ..., wt11_b do?

Old   #5990

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappler007 View Post
I played a while with these (but I might have made this terribly wrong D: ) - btw wouldn't it be enough to change the entries for enhance_color_r/g/b in db_enhancefx.rdb to whatever the new ones are? Or what do these do? And what do the wt00_a, ..., wt11_b do?
Why don't you just copy&paste enhancefx-entries of any other rank7 weapon and edit just the id?
And next question: did you rename the 9.4 Weaponfiles?

Edit: I'll post a useable insert-query for 9.1 servers in which you just have to change 'new_id' to your new id.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5991

Received Thanks: 1,007
INSERT INTO ENHANCEFX

Select(new_id,all other values) from enhancefx where id = x and enhance = 21
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5992

I need soem Help with a few things plz and ty all I woul dlike if posable a repack with 9.1 thats been modded to 9.3-4 content if thats posable if not maybe a person can walk me through adding up to 9.4 stuff dung and all when i add and hash not showing at all and breaks my strings also when i hash them maybe its hasing with wrong name for (ascii) format idk but any help would be great tyvm and dose anyone have a 9.4 string resource i could get by chance for English tyvm
Old   #5993

Thanks a lot for all the answers, I might ask stupid questions but it seems like I don't understand it yet :\
I have to C&P the rows of any R7 weapon in the EnhanceFX (Server) and in the enhancefx.rdb (client) -change IDs of course, then change wt_texture_ID and leave everything else as it is- then I need to add all the files (176 = the nx3-Files) in the textureresource (server and client) and give them IDs, right? (the client needs these files in the data.00x or resource folder too)
Sounds like a bit too much only for R7 EQ - and what happens to R1-6 EQ - these need the new effects too, or do they get them if I change the wt_texture_ID for ALL weapons (different for Daggers, Bows, etc)?

Am I right so far? Or is this totally nonsense?

And what do the .dds-files do? They look like the spec-Versions of the new E9.4-Lvl170-weapons. (This has nothing to do with the attack-animations I'm trying to fix - right?)
Old   #5994

Quote:
Thanks a lot for all the answers, I might ask stupid questions but it seems like I don't understand it yet :\
I have to C&P the rows of any R7 weapon in the EnhanceFX (Server) and in the enhancefx.rdb (client) -change IDs of course, then change wt_texture_ID and leave everything else as it is- then I need to add all the files (176 = the nx3-Files) in the textureresource (server and client) and give them IDs, right? (the client needs these files in the data.00x or resource folder too)
Sounds like a bit too much only for R7 EQ - and what happens to R1-6 EQ - these need the new effects too, or do they get them if I change the wt_texture_ID for ALL weapons (different for Daggers, Bows, etc)?

Am I right so far? Or is this totally nonsense?

And what do the .dds-files do? They look like the spec-Versions of the new E9.4-Lvl170-weapons. (This has nothing to do with the attack-animations I'm trying to fix - right?)

Reading that looks a bit too much to-do xD

You need:
1. an own entry for your weapon in your itemresource
-> copy&paste an existing one, change id, name_id, tooltip_id,icon_filename and enhance_id!
2. an own entry for your weapon in your EnhanceEffectResource
-> copy&paste entries of your weapon you've copied in your itemresource, change the id then! id must fit to enhance_id in itemresource!
3. an own entry for your weapon in your EnhanceFX
-> as Raskim and me wrote, insert new entries with fitting id! (NO NEED TO CHANGE wt_texture_ID value!)
4. an own entry for the name_id and tooltip_id in your stringresource
5. an own entry for your weapon-icon in your 02_item.spr
-> easy thing

For each of them you can copy+edit+paste an existing entry/existing entries of an existing one (prefering an R7 weapon, to be able to give him enhance-entries/effects to +25), just change what I wrote.

If you haven't changed the nx3-files' name of the weapons, it should work.

Edit: Added 5 Screens in my to show you I don't lie
Old   #5995

Wait, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing xD
It seems like you are explaining me how to add new weapons, but what I want to do is changing the animations around your weapons while attacking from the old red ones (for +20+ it's this boring red) to the new ones that are e.g. for +25 light blue, +24 darker blue, ... +12-15 is yellow I think ...
Old   #5996

Quote:
Wait, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing xD
It seems like you are explaining me how to add new weapons, but what I want to do is changing the animations around your weapons while attacking from the old red ones (for +20+ it's this boring red) to the new ones that are e.g. for +25 light blue, +24 darker blue, ... +12-15 is yellow I think ...
Nah, I already got that, but you told us, that my effectfiles don't work for you, so I wanted to help ya with that first

For your color-question:
Well, think about RGB-colors, and then take a look to "enhance_color_r","enhance_color_g" and "enhance_color_b".
Example +18 Enhancement and +17 (check values in your database)

I think you understand then how to change the color
wt_length and wt_width don't need an explanation i think...
and the other ones are intensities of chosen rgb-colors + alpha ( I guess, haven't checked these ones yet)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5997

Me a while ago:
Quote:
btw wouldn't it be enough to change the entries for enhance_color_r/g/b in db_enhancefx.rdb to whatever the new ones are?
So I was right, but noone has a table with the "correct" values *me and my lazyness*

Ok then I will try to find them myself ( I hope I will get some good results, since I am horrible at art/designing stuff^^ )

Thanks a lot for the help and sorry for me asking stupid questions
Old   #5998

Quote:
Me a while ago:

So I was right, but noone has a table with the "correct" values *me and my lazyness*

Ok then I will try to find them myself ( I hope I will get some good results, since I am horrible at art/designing stuff^^ )

Thanks a lot for the help and sorry for me asking stupid questions
Ah haven't read what you quoted there
But yes, you're right then.
Old   #5999

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
INSERT INTO ENHANCEFX

Select(new_id,all other values) from enhancefx where id = x and enhance = 21
For lazy People like me :
(EnhanceFxrow Generation for weapons rank 2-6 and Enhance Level 21)
USE [WORLD]

DECLARE @_LEVEL int
SET @_LEVEL = 21 --change this to the enhance level you want to generate

INSERT INTO EnhanceFX SELECT [id] @_LEVEL,[enhance_color_r],[enhance_color_g],[enhance_color_b],[wt_length],[wt_width],[wt00_a],[wt00_r],[wt00_g],[wt00_b],[wt01_a],[wt01_r],[wt01_g],[wt01_b],[wt10_a],[wt10_r],[wt10_g],[wt10_b],[wt11_a],[wt11_r],[wt11_g],[wt11_b],[wt_texture_ID] FROM [dbo].[EnhanceFX] WHERE id in(select id from ItemResource where rank in(2,3,4,5,6) and class >= 101 and class <= 113) and enhance_level = 20
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #6000

Anyone willing to share a 9.4 MixResource.rbd for 9.4 thats modded to 9.1 plz and ty cant seem to get it

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz