Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #5956

elite*gold: 1
Use a different RDB tool.

Old   #5957

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Use a different RDB tool.
the same probleme

Old   #5958

Did you use Raskims database manager?

If you did you need to restore your database back to before you had an issue with the skill tool tips.

Use a different RDB tool to import data into your database and create your RDB.

Other than that that is the only tool that has a known issue with skill tooltips that would cause client errors.
Old   #5959

Hi guys !

I was wondering if it was possible to add cstate for both pets (when dual summoning ability is used) in my npc ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Old   #5960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guibzs View Post
Hi guys !

I was wondering if it was possible to add cstate for both pets (when dual summoning ability is used) in my npc ?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Try to summon 1 pet first(not the main one), buff the pet then summon the main pet(slot 1) then buff
Old   #5961

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
Try to summon 1 pet first(not the main one), buff the pet then summon the main pet(slot 1) then buff
Thanks, i tried and it worked !
But is there any better way to do it in my lua files ?
Old   #5962

Custom Mobs

I have put LamiaCore's custom pixies into my 7.2 server, I think that the mobs were based on the Undine, comparing the monsterresource, because there is no undine in 7.2 I changed the monsterresource for the pixies to be the same as an ice maiden.
My problem is that when summoned these new mobs are underground, I then changed the monsterresource for the new pixies to be the same as normal pixies, when summoned they appear half underground and half on top.

Anyone know how i can fix these new pixies so that they fly like normal pixies, they work fine on the 9.1 server
Old   #5963

Can someone tell me how to get Parallel world gears in my server, or if it's even possible.

Thanks!
Old   #5964

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie2008 View Post
I have put LamiaCore's custom pixies into my 7.2 server, I think that the mobs were based on the Undine, comparing the monsterresource, because there is no undine in 7.2 I changed the monsterresource for the pixies to be the same as an ice maiden.
My problem is that when summoned these new mobs are underground, I then changed the monsterresource for the new pixies to be the same as normal pixies, when summoned they appear half underground and half on top.

Anyone know how i can fix these new pixies so that they fly like normal pixies, they work fine on the 9.1 server
If you want them to work correctly, you need to insert the charactermotion-entries of Undine into your CharacterMotion-table.
Additionally you need a fitting entry in your MonsterMotionSet-table
( prefering the entry of Undine).
Then give your entry of my pixies the Motion_id of your motionset-entry, and it should work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5965

hello.. is there RDB tools for 7.2 database!
i've try RDB Tool of glandu2 but it doesn't work.

Old   #5966

glandu2's will work if you write 7.2 DLLs for it...that is the beauty of the tool.
Old   #5967

bonjour tous le monde
es ce que quelqu'un pourrai m'aider a faire mon serveur, cela fait presque 3 semaines, entre formatage pour reinstaller windows 7 X64 et sql 2014 X64 et j'ai toujours des bugs. pour le 9.1 j'ai suivi le tuto mais soit j'ai connection arcadia echoué, soit captain se ferme au moment ou il y a ecrit summon unique name. je sais que cela marche car je l'ai deja fais avec age of rappelz mais avec sql 2008
je voudrai sans mot de passe ni connection internet, ni firewall ni antivirus car il ne sera plus connecté a internet

vraimment un grand merci a celui qui pourra m'aider ! au seccours !!!

Hello everyone
Is anyone able to help me make my server, it's been almost 3 weeks, between formatting to reinstall windows 7 X64 and X64 sql 2014 and I still have bugs. for 9.1 I followed the tutorial but either I arcadia connection failed, or captain closes when there is written summon unique name
I know this works because I've done already with age of rappelz but with sql 2008

I am no password or internet connection or firewall or antivirus because it will not be connected to the internet

vraimment a big thank you to anyone who can help me! HELP !!!
Old   #5968

As far as arcadia connection failing...

You need to make sure your user setup for arcadia database and the .opt file entries match what you had set up.

If arcadia is the only one giving that error then I have to assume your services are running.

As far as the captain crashes...

Are you using the clean telecaster database from the tutorial or the telecaster database provided with the files.

You may have to clean the one from the files.
Old   #5969

thndr hello and thank you to answer me

I think I have correctly followed the tutorial at least in the beginning I had to lose me when he had to create three login step three and give them roles. I confess. :-)
for databases and .opt I always called my three bases like this: Auth Arcadia Telecaster

I actually understands that it works but it still blocks in the same sentence: Summon unique name ..... loaded, then crash

then I'd like to know how clean the file and which
in fact, I turn with 64bit windows 7 sql 2014 enterprise x64

thanks thanks thanks
Old   #5970

Well it sounds like you have table data entry in telecaster that don't have accoun t IDs to tie the table related items too.

Telecaster has tables but they are to store the character and item information as it relates to user accounts.

It should start with empty tables.

The tutorial writer provided a clean telecaster with empty tables.

The people who released the files did not.

If you are not comfortable emptying the table data from the telecaster that came with the files you should use the one that the tutorial writer provided instead.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz