Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #4486

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modamer9 View Post
wear_info not wear_type
Sorry, was just an quick and dirty writing from me :P

Btw if you want to correct me, than do it right.

The Wear info flags wich were written down from me, weren't correct.

It's like that:
gcode: 0 or 3 = player equip

So getting the Mainhand would be look like that:
Code:
declare @Name nvarchar(max)
set @Name = 'Raskim'
select s.value,i.enhance,i.level,i.cnt,i.wear_info,inv.icon_file_name,c.chaos,inv.socket,c.gold,c.arena_point
,c.huntaholic_point,i.flag,i.socket_0 as 'summon_char_id',i.gcode,
ISNULL((select value from arcadia.dbo.ItemResource join arcadia.dbo.stringresource on name_id = code where id = i.socket_0),'Leer') as 'socket_0',
ISNULL((select value from arcadia.dbo.ItemResource join arcadia.dbo.stringresource on name_id = code where id = i.socket_1),'Leer') as 'socket_1',
ISNULL((select value from arcadia.dbo.ItemResource join arcadia.dbo.stringresource on name_id = code where id = i.socket_2),'Leer') as 'socket_2',
ISNULL((select value from arcadia.dbo.ItemResource join arcadia.dbo.stringresource on name_id = code where id = i.socket_3),'Leer') as 'socket_3'
from telecaster.dbo.Item i join telecaster.dbo.Character c on i.owner_id = c.sid 
join arcadia.dbo.StringResource s on (select name_id from arcadia.dbo.ItemResource where id = i.code) = s.code 
join arcadia.dbo.ItemResource inv on i.code = inv.id
where c.name = @Name and i.wear_info in (0,1) and i.gcode in(0,3)
order by i.sid
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelx View Post
is there any way to get player guild name ??

------------------------------------------------
Code:
use telecaster

select c.name as 'Player Name',gu.name as 'Guild Name',g.permission from GuildMember g 
join character c on g.player_id = c.sid
join Guild gu on g.guild_id = gu.sid

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4487

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post

Btw if you want to correct me, than do it right.

The Wear info flags wich were written down from me, weren't correct.

It's like that:
gcode: 0 or 3 = player equip
one more notice ... i have item with remain_time <> 0 and i wear (player) and gcode =1 not 3 or 0
so if item has remain_time then gcode = 1 and flag =0 ????

Old   #4488

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modamer9 View Post
one more notice ... i have item with remain_time <> 0 and i wear (player) and gcode =1 not 3 or 0
so if item has remain_time then gcode = 1 and flag =0 ????
Just edit the above written Query...
Old   #4489

Thanks ismokedrow, hope this helps find the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Issue this as a query into your SQL (targeting your telecaster) and paste me the screenie of results plz. I don't have anything in my paiditem table, so I can't reproduce at the moment.
Getting the same error as this other dude

Msg 8115, Level 16, State 2, Procedure smp_check_purchased_item, Line 43
Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int.

Thing is a soon as I delete the master class character, all the other characters on the same account work perfectly again

Old   #4490

Received Thanks: 2,411
I don't have this same issue as my server and can't reproduce it, the line it is giving an error on is like I quoted above. Maybe someone else can weigh in on this?
Old   #4491

elite*gold: 1
Bertie...

Could you do a "script stored procedure as create to" and choose new query window on your dbo.smp_check_purchased_item and post the results here so we can compare them to our smp.
Old   #4492

Thanks thndr

Quote:
I don't have this same issue as my server and can't reproduce it, the line it is giving an error on is like I quoted above. Maybe someone else can weigh in on this?
Thanks for trying, I really don't know what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Bertie...

Could you do a "script stored procedure as create to" and choose new query window on your dbo.smp_check_purchased_item and post the results here so we can compare them to our smp.
script stored procedure result, am really hoping you see something in this lot
Other things that I have done on the server that hopefully helps sort out this problem

Lua's
Things I do on master class character,
Using GM commands, I give D3 +20 lvl 10 gear and weapon
I play around with belt pets to see results
I use buffs, know it all, and hp regen to look around underground and circus without getting killed

That's all that I can think of that I do differently on the master class that I don't do on lower lever characters.

Looking through the sq profiler results, does the date in this result look right

Old   #4493

Try...

//item 910000 1

On the character you are having the master class issue with and see if you still have the same issues.
Old   #4494

thndr thanks so much for trying

Quote:
Try...

//item 910000 1

On the character you are having the master class issue with and see if you still have the same issues.
I run the script, character gets the travel pass to hidden village for 30 days, nothing happens, however when i run the script add state 9004,2 31536000000, i get "you have gained the skill effect Travel Pass to Hidden Village" so looks like something is cancelling the script in the server ini lua function jts_server_hv()
add_state(9004,2,31536000000)

I am thinking of making another account, max leveling a character without master class to see if the problem pops up there as well, I would like to see if it is a level problem or a master class problem, or am I wasting my time
Old   #4495

I do not have the 'jts_server_hv' in any of my scripts, then again I only used the BARE MINIMUM scripts from the pack to ensure 9.1 content operated properly.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4496

Big hopefully it will be sorted

Quote:
Try...

//item 910000 1

Quote:
I do not have the 'jts_server_hv' in any of my scripts, then again I only used the BARE MINIMUM scripts from the pack to ensure 9.1 content operated properly.
OK now i feel like a pawpaw, I made a new account, new character, he gets the Pass to Hidden Village, i look at the time and its valid for four hours and fifty three minutes, could this be my problem? I didn't look at the time before because I assumed that it was taking the hv pass that I put into the server ini lua "add_state(9004,2,31536000000)" my previous servers seemed to work fine with that in the lua, do I have to do it differently for 9.1

really sorry guys if this has been the problem all along
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4497

Well you see the .lua script is adding the state the HV buff...it does not add the HV item the pass.

So now you have a character that has the HV buff but the check_purchased_item is looking for the pass = 0 but on a player with the buff is_premium I think you are confusing the check_purchased_item script.

If you get what I mean.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4498

Hy it is not the lua who give 5h hv pass it 's your smp check_purchased_item . Look my thread : "small contribution " full hv pass 9.1

IF @NO_LV < 30 AND @NO_Total_JP < 100000
BEGIN
SET @OUT_PREMIUM_TICKET = 1
SET @OUT_PREMIUM_REST_TIME = 3600 * 5
END

This is the part of the smp who give you auto hv pass before lvl 30 for 5h . Read my thread apply all my smp and create an market for 910000 hv pass like i explain . If you have modified "is_premium ()" function on your lua , restore the original

Link of my thread :
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4499

That was so silly of me not to have seen that, good catch nimoht. I will add a corrected version to the guide for future usage.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4500

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimoht View Post
Hy it is not the lua who give 5h hv pass it 's your smp check_purchased_item . Look my thread : "small contribution " full hv pass 9.1

IF @NO_LV < 30 AND @NO_Total_JP < 100000
BEGIN
SET @OUT_PREMIUM_TICKET = 1
SET @OUT_PREMIUM_REST_TIME = 3600 * 5
END

This is the part of the smp who give you auto hv pass before lvl 30 for 5h . Read my thread apply all my smp and create an market for 910000 hv pass like i explain . If you have modified "is_premium ()" function on your lua , restore the original

Link of my thread :
I had done pretty much the same as Bertie "set premium is true" in the lua, I have replaced the lua with the original one.
I had already run all of ismokedrow's paid item fixes so I don't want to mess things up by running your scripts as well, I will insert the item into Arcadia market resource, add the item to an NPC and see what happens as soon as I get back home

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz