Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

p server issues and resolve

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Age of Rappelz rar contains unnofifcal launcher file, recognized as Trojan...

so beware on your own risk.

Old   #227

Still says cannot connect to login server

Old   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Nobody View Post
I just wanted to first say thank you to all devs that have contributed to this project.

I noticed a few people were looking to adjust taming rates, and it has been mentioned how to blanket adjust all rates, but for those who wanted to change the rates by tiers I provide my query below.

This is my first SQL query so if it could be done better, faster, cleaner, whatever... I make no claims to know anything about this stuff, only that I have been reading the forums and thought I'd contribute. If this is the wrong spot to place this, you can put it wherever. --Enjoy!

hey just letting you know for the tier five "Kerberos" does not work for cerberus but i changed it to the correct name which is "Keberos" and it works great thanks ^^

and do you happen to know the name for Nightmares? or is that also Unicorn?
Old   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbakid View Post
hey just letting you know for the tier five "Kerberos" does not work for cerberus but i changed it to the correct name which is "Keberos" and it works great thanks ^^

and do you happen to know the name for Nightmares? or is that also Unicorn?
Thanks for the info, I edited the script to remove the spelling error.

As for Nightmare they are all beast_unicorn01_??? model in the DB, so the '%unicorn%" grabs them in my script.

Old   #230

Quote:
Thanks for the info, I edited the script to remove the spelling error.

As for Nightmare they are all beast_unicorn01_??? model in the DB, so the '%unicorn%" grabs them in my script.
hmm i asked because all my nightmares are failing.......my unicorns tame but nightmares fail for some reason....... i looked for them in the DB but couldnt fidn em....maybe im overlooking something.....
Old   #231

Do you have all the tame IDs set up properly? I haven't really messed with uni/NM taming as they're not in my drop tables (...as far as I know), but everything should be tamable with the latest repack (1.1). I don't use the repack out-of-box, so I can't give a tested and true answer. Sorry.
Old   #232

oh i see..... that's probably why, I'm using Wisp66's beta 1.1 release
Old   #233

Woops, I made a mistake there. I meant the 1.1 repack.
Old   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
Woops, I made a mistake there. I meant the 1.1 repack.
oh lol,well yeah im using that and still cant tame Nightmares lol everything else is fine pet wise[cept two of the If's passive the M atk/Def passive(which i dun really care for lol since im more of a genie person)]
and ima stop complaining now since my server is only for me,my bro's and friends. but a solution would well......help lol
thanks again for replying ^^
Old   #235

Well, if it's just for friends and family, I'm sure they won't mind if you tame from the DB. At least until the tables are 100% fixed.
Old   #236

when i usually get Pets from the DB and i do a server restart their usually gone.... dun know why
Old   #237

Quote:
I just wanted to first say thank you to all devs that have contributed to this project.

I noticed a few people were looking to adjust taming rates, and it has been mentioned how to blanket adjust all rates, but for those who wanted to change the rates by tiers I provide my query below.

This is my first SQL query so if it could be done better, faster, cleaner, whatever... I make no claims to know anything about this stuff, only that I have been reading the forums and thought I'd contribute. If this is the wrong spot to place this, you can put it wherever. --Enjoy!

I just want to ask, can you make a tutz how to use these?
I'm really new at MySQL and I'm totally blank about it..

I managed to Launch my Server for my friends and found the Server Commands to Change the rates.. Thanks to the poster..

But they want me to change the Tame Success Rate and saw this.., but i dont have a clue how to input these, and where to..

If it wasnt to much to ask, Could you make a Tutorial about this, It would be much appreciated..

thanks in advance..
Old   #238

the tutorial in tame success rate was incomplete, the 2nd picture doesnt show..
Old   #239

the problem is, i dont know what to do with it,.. T_T
I dont know where to put it, or where to start..
That is why I always refer to the pixes for instructions... it tells me where to..
Im totally Blank in MySQL, i admit it..

so please, could you help me..
where would i type that, or where would i begin..
Old   #240

There are a million SQL tutorials out there, Google is your friend. Also, this is not MySQL, it's MSSQL, one letter difference, but that difference will set you back several hundred dollars.
Also, there's an edit button, learn to love it, don't triple post.

Closed Thread